PDA

View Full Version : x-factor

les_taxi
21st November 2010, 23:35
It's time for my x-factor rant :)
Ok "hippy,hippy shake is not a Beatles song and Imagine is not a Beatles song either!
One Directions version of all you need is love was brilliant,
Cher in the bottom two lol Bullshit!,As she proved in her sing off, her version of stay was better than the original single,
Page totally boring brings nothing new to music.
There is vote rigging going on as documented people are voting for Wagner for devilment!
Everyone knows he is crap but people want to expose x-factor for the commercial rip off it is.
I agree it is but like many on here love it even tho I hate it at the same time.:)

joebloggs
21st November 2010, 23:59
Cher in the bottom two lol Bullshit!,As she proved in her sing off, her version of stay was better than the original single,

:xxgrinning--00xx3: on everything but
i can't agree on this thou les, cher is no Marcella Detroit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pC3VJA_CB8

les_taxi
22nd November 2010, 00:01
Hmm Ok maybe but remember Cher was singing under total pressure,sang both parts of song and is only a kid:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
22nd November 2010, 00:06
she looks better now than she did b4 with the crazy hair and make up and she should stop pulling her face, like my mom use to say, it might stick like that :rolleyes:
but yes she is one of the better ones :xxgrinning--00xx3:

but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa3Vq-stscE

grahamw48
22nd November 2010, 02:03
I don't watch that rubbish.

...I do like Cher though, and that Wagner twirp is a total waste of space.

I also don't watch that jungle programme, but did you see that PATHETIC Scottish woman ? :NoNo:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/18/getmecoat8692890.gif

sars_notd_virus
22nd November 2010, 15:28
The worst X-Factor season I've ever watched:angry:

Piamed
22nd November 2010, 16:15
I agree with Les and Joe largely!

I think One Direction were the best this week for sure. I predict Matt and One Direction for top 2. Rebecca has great potental but would never win a competition of this type. She will do far better after it. I'd buy her music!

Katie i do not gravitate towards. I think it is unfair that she has received so many chances. She messed up the auditions twice but still got through. Messed up at the judges house - still, another chance. The judges always support her. By SCs own admission she made the competition a more interesting place [commercially]. She was in the bottom 2 for 4 weeks in a row as it would appear the public had not taken to her. I would be happier if she left the show.

Paije offered nothing to me musically. Aiden started of well but made poor song choices. Thought TreyC also offered nothing musically. I liked Cher early on but she has not recently shown anything interesting that i've noticed.

Wagner! Can't sing and can't dance but the public like him enough to have him keep appearing. Wisdom of Crowds?

We all know the show is not a pure singing competition and for that reason alone i get infuriated often, :) but, it is entertaining.

les_taxi
22nd November 2010, 16:22
The worst X-Factor season I've ever watched:angry:

For me the best in a while,but Wagner is the new Jedward:doh

grahamw48
22nd November 2010, 17:39
They're supposed to be getting a recording contract out of it, so singing ability IS pretty important.

I just like the best looking women...don't care whether they can sing or not. :icon_lol:

Time for that Wagner clown to go. It's not fair on the others.

stevewool
22nd November 2010, 17:39
it gets boring after watching it over so many nights days hours , the judges are all up themselves, with there wealth that cheryl cant she aford to smile stuck up cow, its one off those series that could be put in 30 mins not hours , then again you cant beat strickly dancing what dancing what girls :hubbahubba: and yes emma you look just as fantastic as them ladies:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dedworth
22nd November 2010, 21:05
Not watched any of it as I fear my stock of sickbags would be rapidly exhausted :D I did hear on a news programme that Cher is a P1key so I suppose if she doesn't make it as a singer she'll be leading a travelling band of rip off merchants doing driveways, garden clearance, facias/soffits etc

Englishman2010
22nd November 2010, 21:28
Not watched any of it as I fear my stock of sickbags would be rapidly exhausted :D I did hear on a news programme that Cher is a P1key so I suppose if she doesn't make it as a singer she'll be leading a travelling band of rip off merchants doing driveways, garden clearance, facias/soffits etc

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've never watched it, never watched Big Brother and absolutely refuse to ever watch any form of soap opera, C-List celebrity dancing, singing, skating or reality show. I sometimes wonder why I even have a TV as I watch on average less than an hours TV a week, and now the F1 season is over I don't care if I don't switch it back on again until March.

Dedworth
22nd November 2010, 21:49
I always remember someone telling me he had a great idea for a "reality show" - all the c list celebrities and other loathsome wannabees are confined in a house, given copious amounts of alcohol and drugs, they then play Russian Roulette with a real gun :icon_lol:

joebloggs
22nd November 2010, 21:53
Russian Roulette with a real gun :icon_lol:

what with just 1 bullet in the gun :NoNo: take too long

what about instead of pass the parcel, they can play pass the grenade :xxgrinning--00xx3: - that will take a few of them out quicker

Englishman2010
22nd November 2010, 22:01
what with just 1 bullet in the gun :NoNo: take too long

what about instead of pass the parcel, they can play pass the grenade :xxgrinning--00xx3: - that will take a few of them out quicker

Al Jazeera would definietly commission that show

somebody
22nd November 2010, 22:28
Wife gave up on it and she used to love it a few years back but it was so predictable and from me telling her what I heard/overheard on visits to the freemantle media offices a few years back she has realised that she may find it better to spend her time watching something else...

bornatbirth
23rd November 2010, 00:19
i vote vagner every week :Erm:

Arthur Little
23rd November 2010, 01:17
I don't watch that rubbish.

I also don't watch that jungle programme :NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've never watched it

Me neither, gentlemen ... :NoNo:

fred
23rd November 2010, 07:21
Thought I`d escaped all that when I packed up and left..
Since American pop idol finished my daughter now watches Britains top model,Americas top model,Americas got talent ,new Brit dance competition called Got to dance? and to top that lot all off her new favourite with Gordon Ramsey and his US master chef competition!!
I say bring back Wow wow willie!!
Actually they just did with his new 7 PM slot.
If you think UK TV is bad you should compare it with the utter junk we get here from the U.S..But then you probably get that too!:crazy:

mikey73
24th November 2010, 19:03

never watched it either. it all i hear at work during lunch did you see it,wasnt whoever amazing. the answer is always the same WHO EH! NEVER WATCH THAT :censored: RUBBISH.

mickcant
24th November 2010, 19:49

Nor me:crazy:
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3: