PDA

View Full Version : So who has checked out rockmelt yet?

somebody
9th November 2010, 23:20
Looks ok not sure if im that face book or twitter crazy to need them bulit in but im sure many do. Based on chromium which is what Chrome is based on funnily enough:D:D:D

Does act like a facebook app and you need a facebook login to use and they store your data on there server so up to you but some people may prefer the convenice of being able to sign in and having all there social media built in.

www.rockmelt.com

JimOttley
11th November 2010, 23:01
I just read about this the other day, don't use facebook so I'm unlikely to have a look at it, I have used Chromium on Ubuntu though which is not at all bad!

somebody
13th November 2010, 19:30
I just read about this the other day, don't use facebook so I'm unlikely to have a look at it, I have used Chromium on Ubuntu though which is not at all bad!

Your not missing a thing regarding Facebook but the Wife loves it and the new browser not sure about the cloud based storing of info but the Wife is now has a Brit attitude when it comes to info Security ie probably over cautious:rolleyes:

I like the format though but not sure I like you need it due to my low social media usage:)