PDA

View Full Version : stupid kids

stevewool
9th November 2010, 15:35
hi there just a quick rant, justr got back from london and a few great days with Emma , lots of stories will follow later,
so pissed of got home after leaving home saturday with my 2 kids left at home, i say kids 1 is 23 and the other is 19 and they know how i am about having a clean house , well its not a pig sty but its niot clean too, cloths left since saturday still damp pots wqshed and not put away , pots still tyo wash and not just this morning pots either, piles of rubbish not taken out to the bin , i am so angry and it has put a damper on the weekend because i know tonight they wil be saying happy birthday to emma, and i will be just so angry with them , even Emma did say its not right leaving a mess, but whats worst is Emma does everything for them from washing to folding to cooking for them , so ungrateful sometimes, and its down to me to say something , never one for saying nothing thats not me , there happy now i have told you lot, roll on for the fireworks later:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th November 2010, 16:12
Do what i do....take them on holiday and don't bring them back :D

RickyR
9th November 2010, 16:43
Tell them your going to adopt the Filipino style, and that they must pay you all the money they have and you will pay them back pocket money until they get married and move out lol

Steve.r
9th November 2010, 16:58
Time they flew the nest steve :Hellooo:

Terpe
9th November 2010, 17:17
Tell them your going to adopt the Filipino style, and that they must pay you all the money they have and you will pay them back pocket money until they get married and move out lol

:laugher::laugher:

Arthur Little
9th November 2010, 18:03
hi there just a quick rant, justr got back from london and a few great days with Emma , lots of stories will follow later,
so pissed of got home after leaving home saturday with my 2 kids left at home, i say kids 1 is 23 and the other is 19 and they know how i am about having a clean house , well its not a pig sty but its niot clean too, cloths left since saturday still damp pots wqshed and not put away , pots still tyo wash and not just this morning pots either, piles of rubbish not taken out to the bin , i am so angry and it has put a damper on the weekend because i know tonight they wil be saying happy birthday to emma, and i will be just so angry with them , even Emma did say its not right leaving a mess, but whats worst is Emma does everything for them from washing to folding to cooking for them , so ungrateful sometimes, and its down to me to say something , never one for saying nothing thats not me , there happy now i have told you lot, roll on for the fireworks later:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:doh ... tell me about it, Steve! You're "preaching to the converted" here, mate ... and I can fully empathise. My lad lived with me off and on until he was almost in his mid-thirties. Many's the time I'd go searching for cups/mugs, plates and assorted kitchen utensils ... only to [eventually] find the "missing" items lying (unwashed) underneath his bed! Such are the joys of fatherhood!!! :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
9th November 2010, 18:14
:rolleyes: ... I used to often wonder how he'd cope when he went to live with his fiancee - as he finally did, 4 years ago. Well ... he's now married [at last!] and, strangely enough, his place is "like a palace" - no kidding! :NoNo:

bornatbirth
9th November 2010, 19:56
Well ... he's now married [at last!] and, strangely enough, his place is "like a palace" - no kidding! :NoNo:

maybe the nagging wife as a say about that :icon_lol:

purple
10th November 2010, 19:02
its strange how a woman can change a boy into a man... :icon_lol:

malditako
11th November 2010, 07:02
THATS WHY THEY CALL KIDS!!! lolll...smile steve!!!

aposhark
11th November 2010, 11:14

You make the rules, Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:
They can make their own rules when they have left.
It is about learning in life and showing respect.