PDA

View Full Version : 'British go to hell': Public gallery erupts as Muslim would be killer jailed

Dedworth
3rd November 2010, 19:29
A courtroom erupted in protest today after a student who tried to murder a Labour MP was jailed for life with a minimum term of 15 years.

Roshonara Choudhry, 21, stabbed Stephen Timms twice in the stomach after being inspired by a radical Al Qaeda cleric linked to the air cargo bomb plot.

Her attack on the former Treasury minister is thought to be the first Al Qaeda-inspired attempt to assassinate a politician on British soil.

After the sentence was passed, a group of men began shouting in the public gallery 'Allahu akbar' ('God is great'), 'British go to hell' and 'Curse the judge'. A demonstration was also taking place outside the court.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326208/Al-Qaeda-inspired-Roshonara-Choudhry-tried-kill-MP-Stephen-Timms-jailed.html#ixzz14FHHeanb

Should we be surprised that no arrests were made for contempt of court ? :angry:

joebloggs
3rd November 2010, 19:38
she was not in court yesterday because she refused saying she didn't recognise the jurisdiction of the court. they should have handcuffed her and carried her to court. :angry:

KeithD
3rd November 2010, 20:38
Well she's got 15 years to not recognise it :icon_lol:

stevewool
3rd November 2010, 21:03
the great brittish law just like anyother crap factor thats comes here and throws the voice louder then anyone , they seem to have the best off everything , if this country is so crap for them to be here , well piss of back to there so called home land and see what they get there, free this free that and i bet most of them are on some sort of support too

Englishman2010
3rd November 2010, 21:20

If only it were 15 yrs, more like 6 or 7 after time off for good behaviour and everything else they get to commute their sentences.

Had this been a British person committing the same crime in a Muslim country, I don't think the Death penalty would have been spared. As Steve W said, they don't have to come and live here, and if this country is so bad, they are welcome to leave and go back to a country with no welfare state, where there is no freedom of speach, no automatic right to justice and a fair trial and Islamic/Sharia Law will see them stoned to death for the smallest breach of law.

subseastu
3rd November 2010, 21:30
Agreed steve, Its the same old story, people come over here to use and abuse this countries slack policies and benifit structures and then kick off at the slightest signs of abuse (in their eyes) of their human rights. THe fact that they're here for a better quality of life, 9 times out of 10 sponging off the state tends to slip their tiny minds when they brought to rights over something.

Its going to take many years to reverse the open door policies that where installed by labour that result in these crimes. We should run a points scheme as countries like New zealand, Oz, canada etc employ. Only come here if you meet the critirea and intend to work. Not sit around all day thinking up ways to undermine the country and system that you have come to live in. NUmpties.

Sorry seemed to have ranted off at a slight tangent there folks, Stu's a little tired!!!:NEW5:

stevewool
3rd November 2010, 21:42
no mate we are all tired of these so called fanatics , let them blow themselves up and there familes too, stupid teatowel heads half of them

grahamw48
3rd November 2010, 21:44
I agree.

Allowing such numbers of muslims into OUR country will prove to have been the biggest mistake ever to have been made (by successive govts) since the 1960s.

Totally different cultures and history, different religion and loyalties, different dress and appearance, virtually zero assimilation into existing society = future major conflicts guaranteed. :NoNo:

'THE ENEMY WITHIN'

aposhark
3rd November 2010, 21:50
"future major conflicts" everywhere would be significantly reduced by resolving the Palestinian problem.
Racism and Xenophobia are not beneficial in the search for a solution to find more peace on Earth.

joebloggs
3rd November 2010, 21:59

i think it was King John in 1215AD who established the notion that no one in England – not even the monarch – was above the law :D

grahamw48
3rd November 2010, 22:03
Peace on earth ? :icon_lol:

I live in the REAL world.

AVOIDING conflict is the best way to minimise the chances of it occurring in the first place.

Let the Palestinians and Israelis sort out their own problems. Maybe they need to pray more to that great referee in the sky...and observe his teachings. :rolleyes: Blinkin hypocrites.

Englishman2010
3rd November 2010, 22:21
"future major conflicts" everywhere would be significantly reduced by resolving the Palestinian problem.
Racism and Xenophobia are not beneficial in the search for a solution to find more peace on Earth.

I'm not sure that is the case. The Israeli state was only created during the mid 1900's. It's true that some of the anger of these militants is directed at the west for supporting Israel, but it is not the whole story. It doesn't explain the deep seated hatred between Muslim's and Hindu's or Budhists. Al Quaeda will attack Indian targets just as readily as they will attack a western target. This is nothing to do with India supporting Israel or the West. Throughout history there has been many major conflicts between Muslim armies and other religions. I've been to India many times and heard many stories of attrocities committed by Muslims against Hindu's, Seikh's and Christian's. During the 15th and 16th centuries the Moghul Emperors sacked much of Southern India around the centre of the Vijayanagar Kingdom. Thousands of years of Hindu temples and statues were destroyed and defiled at Hampi.
The Modern Islamic militants can be traced back to a Kashmiri militant who was around in 1880, and who inspired the Algerian and Yemeni revival of Islamic militancy.
I don't agree with the West (paricularly the US') support for Israel, but don't for one minute think that solving the Palestinian problem will make all of this go away. Al Quaeda's goal is to create an islamic state stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific (Portugal to the Philippines), and they would still strive for this even if a Palestinian state were created today.

aposhark
3rd November 2010, 22:22
Peace on earth ? :icon_lol:

I live in the REAL world.

AVOIDING conflict is the best way to minimise the chances of it occurring in the first place.

Let the Palestinians and Israelis sort out their own problems. Maybe they need to pray more to that great referee in the sky...and observe his teachings. :rolleyes: Blinkin hypocrites.

Ever asked yourself why the trade towers came down?
Ever asked yourself why the 7/7 bombings took place?
Want more of the same?

There are solutions to "AVOIDING conflict", I feel you are blinkered and NOT living in the "REAL world"

The USA needs to stop implementing it's veto in the UN and not be influenced by the Jewish lobby in their midst.

"Pray more to that great referee in the sky...and observe his teachings. :rolleyes: Blinkin hypocrites"
Dear me, yes, this really is going to help...............:doh :laugher:

aposhark
3rd November 2010, 22:28
I'm not sure that is the case. The Israeli state was only created during the mid 1900's. It's true that some of the anger of these militants is directed at the west for supporting Israel, but it is not the whole story. It doesn't explain the deep seated hatred between Muslim's and Hindu's or Budhists. Al Quaeda will attack Indian targets just as readily as they will attack a western target. This is nothing to do with India supporting Israel or the West. Throughout history there has been many major conflicts between Muslim armies and other religions. I've been to India many times and heard many stories of attrocities committed by Muslims against Hindu's, Seikh's and Christian's. During the 15th and 16th centuries the Moghul Emperors sacked much of Southern India around the centre of the Vijayanagar Kingdom. Thousands of years of Hindu temples and statues were destroyed and defiled at Hampi.
The Modern Islamic militants can be traced back to a Kashmiri militant who was around in 1880, and who inspired the Algerian and Yemeni revival of Islamic militancy.
I don't agree with the West (paricularly the US') support for Israel, but don't for one minute think that solving the Palestinian problem will make all of this go away. Al Quaeda's goal is to create an islamic state stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific (Portugal to the Philippines), and they would still strive for this even if a Palestinian state were created today.

A great reply, well done.
I have chatted a lot to UK and US Muslims and they all point the finger at the treatment of the Palestinians.
Yes, there are other religious clashes (possibly motivated also by money) but I feel the Palestinian problem is the thorn in many sides.

Englishman2010
3rd November 2010, 22:56
Thanks Aposhark:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Like everyone, I want a peaceful world, I'm tolerant of other races, religions and cultures I don't understand. I have spent much of my adult life travelling and learning about other cultures, I don't think that Western culture and business tactics are necessarily the best way forward. However, there will always be conflict in the world. Throughout history there have been leaders who have created empires and tried to impose their ideals on other nations. The Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Venetians, Ottomans, Mongols, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, British, German, US, Russian...etc. There will be many more empires in the next 3000 years.
When a strange nation overpowers another there will always be resentment and hatred. We hear about the Islamic dislike of the west because we have a vested interest. The truth is, thess militants despise other nations too. The Russians, Chinese and Indians all have their own problems with Islamic militants, there are ongoing conflicts in Nigeria, the Sudan, Somalia and Kenya between Islamic and Christian factions. Long after the Western Empire has fallen to the East, there will still be problems between islamics and other religions. All other religions are tollerant of others and are generally happy to co-exist with them. For whatever reason, the Islamics will not integrate and tollerate and their laws and values are stuck in the 7th or 8th Century.

aposhark
3rd November 2010, 23:19
Englishman2010,

Like you, I travelled for many years.
In my experiences, I only met a few religious people who were tolerant, almost all I met were intolerant.
IMO, religion is far from tolerant, one of the reasons that made me an atheist.

I think that injustice towards the Muslim world over centuries has built up this pressure cooker that exists.

Brave decisions are needed to release pressure.

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 01:33
I too am an atheist, and I don't have to use religion as an excuse for murdering people....Jewish, Muslim or any other religion

I have also lived and worked in many countries, and worked with Muslims too.

Write to the President of America if you want to help solve the Palestinian problem.

The bombing of innocent people by lunatics who also believe in the stoning of adulterers and treating women as chattels is not going to attract much sympathy in the 21st century.

I am against our forces being involved in both Iraq and Afghanistan, and I'm against our govt. being the pet Poodle of America.

Of course the Muslim extremists have their reasons for their hatred. I know that. I'm not an imbecile.

Keep them out of my country is all I'm asking.

Arthur Little
4th November 2010, 01:39
Oo'er ... I [fear] I know where this thread is heading ... :reaction:

bornatbirth
4th November 2010, 01:42
I have chatted a lot to UK and US Muslims and they all point the finger at the treatment of the Palestinians.

kinda strange chatting to muslims when your a atheists :Erm:

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 01:45

Why would that be ?

Dedworth
4th November 2010, 01:49
I fully agree with you Graham

'THE ENEMY WITHIN'

Aposhark can wear his 1960's head like Che Guevara T Shirt, wring his hands and hug as many trees as he likes but these vile germs are now fully established within the UK mainly due to the complacency and acquiescence of the last limp wristed, failed government

I hope he can safely use his Oyster Card for many years to come travelling on the London Underground whilst he contemplates the activities of Moro National Liberation Front, ETA, IRA, Al-Qaeda etc

bornatbirth
4th November 2010, 01:51
Why would that be ?

wouldnt you prefer to talk to like minded people and avoid the religious topic?

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 02:10
wouldnt you prefer to talk to like minded people and avoid the religious topic?

Not really.

I'm always happy to listen to another point of view. (Usually the religious people aren't quite so accommodating of course :rolleyes:).

I didn't decide to be an atheist because of my lack of religious knowledge...on the contrary.

In fact RE was one of my best subjects at school, until the age of 16 I attended church every Sunday, and my grandfather was a Methodist Minister.

At some point in life you have to decide whether you're going to go along with the brain-washing or consider the subject objectively, and then draw your own conclusions. That's what I did. :)

stevewool
4th November 2010, 09:03
we are all free to do what we want , i think:rolleyes:, talk to who we want to listen to what we want and voice our opiniun too , no one has to listen, thats what this furum is about helping others mainly having new friends and just general chat so before someone throws out there lolly we all want the best and i am for one dont know whos who and what the hell they are fighting for , call me ignorant but when someone shouts down with the brittish and they are living here and are being supported here too , then someone shouts death and kills so many in the name of god well i some how think that is wrong too, but hey who am i to know what is right and wrong , just a simple life i want

KeithD
4th November 2010, 09:54
If only it were 15 yrs, more like 6 or 7 after time off for good behaviour and everything else they get to commute their sentences.
MINIMUM of 15 years.... so she may be in longer if still considered a risk.

Englishman2010
4th November 2010, 10:42
MINIMUM of 15 years.... so she may be in longer if still considered a risk.

That is until the Civil Liberty's Loonies like Liberty and Amnesty get involved:doh

Englishman2010
4th November 2010, 10:53
Not really.

I'm always happy to listen to another point of view. (Usually the religious people aren't quite so accommodating of course :rolleyes:).

I didn't decide to be an atheist because of my lack of religious knowledge...on the contrary.

In fact RE was one of my best subjects at school, until the age of 16 I attended church every Sunday, and my grandfather was a Methodist Minister.

At some point in life you have to decide whether you're going to go along with the brain-washing or consider the subject objectively, and then draw your own conclusions. That's what I did. :)

Very similar to my up bringing and beliefs Graham.
Most religions in their basic form promote tollerance and peace. Unfortunately power crazy individuals twist a religion to suit their own desires for oppressing others and a feeling of supremacy.

I really don't care what others believe in, I'm happy to listen to their point of view as long as they don't think think they are somehow superior to me or try to force me to accept their view. I believe what I believe but I would never force or expect anyone else to believe what I believe. The far right Christian Fundamentalists, and various sects or cults that are huge money making machines and political lobbies in the US wind me up just as much as the Muslim extremists.

The extremist Islamic preachers annoy me intensely, not because of their belief, but because of the fact they preach hatred against the west but they are still happy to live in the west and milk the system.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 11:01
.......Keep them out of my country is all I'm asking.

It's too late for that.

Graham, you must know that there are hundreds of thousands of British-born muslims in the UK?

aposhark
4th November 2010, 11:05

Why is it strange?

I talk to my father who is a Christian :NoNo:

I have always talked with religious people, just because you have opposing views doesn't stop dialogue.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 11:15
I fully agree with you Graham

'THE ENEMY WITHIN'

Aposhark can wear his 1960's head like Che Guevara T Shirt, wring his hands and hug as many trees as he likes but these vile germs are now fully established within the UK mainly due to the complacency and acquiescence of the last limp wristed, failed government

I hope he can safely use his Oyster Card for many years to come travelling on the London Underground whilst he contemplates the activities of Moro National Liberation Front, ETA, IRA, Al-Qaeda etc

Dedworth can wear his angry mask on all the time and live in fear. I don't.

I see so many angry rascists in our country, they fuel the fire and are always trying to blame others.

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 11:22
It's too late for that.

Graham, you must know that there are hundreds of thousands of British-born muslims in the UK?

....and more arriving every day.

We can stop them.

We can also deport those who are here illegally or are 'visiting'. That will keep the UK Border Agency busy.

Remember the police officer shot dead in the Bradford bank robbery ?
Illegal immigrant (Somali I think). Many more cases like that.
It would never have happened in the first place if the authorities were allowed to do their job properly, and to carry out the will of the majority population.

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 11:34
Dedworth can wear his angry mask on all the time and live in fear. I don't.

I see so many angry rascists in our country, they fuel the fire and are always trying to blame others.

Ah but steady on there.

A lot of people cry racism, but this merely clouds the issue and stifles debate.

I see my approach as PRAGMATIC not racist, especially when religion is being discussed, where race is purely co-incidental to one's faith, and can be very variable.

My own son is mixed race, and I married an Asian, and I have 2 Asian step-children.

Let's not forget that.

Dedworth
4th November 2010, 11:36

We can stop them.

We can also deport those who are here illegally or are 'visiting'. That will keep the UK Border Agency busy.

It would never have happened in the first place if the authorities were allowed to do their job properly, and to carry out the will of the majority population.

Just for the sake of accuracy this Somali germ was a career criminal who despite convictions for robbery, affray etc avoided deportation back to Somalia because our limp wristed authorities considereed it to be a dangerous place. Thus he was allowed to remain at liberty here carrying on his criminal activies culminating in the murder of the WPC.

After her killing he left the UK (fleeing to dangerous Somalia) disguised under a burkha - obviously not spotted by our politically correct authorities. A couple of years later the UK managed to have him kidnapped by some militia men and brought back here to face trial. A bullet in the back of his the head would have been a more cost effective solution.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 11:38

We can stop them.

What about the other (non-muslim) evil people who maim and kill?
Why single out immigrants?

You cannot stop Muslims who are born here, these were behind the 7/7 bombings.

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 11:49
What about the other (non-muslim) evil people who maim and kill?
Why single out immigrants?

You cannot stop Muslims who are born here, these were behind the 7/7 bombings.

I don't think we are disagreeing on this.

What I am suggesting is exercising control over those who we are still able to do something about. (Consider those who tried to bomb/set fire to Prestwick for instance).

We don't need any more.

There are a hell of a lot of troublemakers in this country not born here, but granted citizenship. Take it away from them and then deport them.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 11:50
Ah but steady on there.

A lot of people cry racism, but this merely clouds the issue and stifles debate.

I see my approach as PRAGMATIC not racist, especially when religion is being discussed, where race is purely co-incidental to one's faith, and can be very variable.

My own son is mixed race, and I married an Asian, and I have 2 Asian step-children.

Let's not forget that.

Like you, my child is mixed race.
I would rather religion and racism never existed.

Why do so many people jump on the anti-muslim bandwagon because some are bad?
They conveniently forget that MOST BRITISH muslims are moderate and law-abiding :doh

Dedworth
4th November 2010, 11:50
Ah but steady on there.

Let's not forget that.

Use of the racist jibe is the standard labour response to any criticism of the multicultural dungheap they turned this country into, uncontrolled immigration and asylum, foreign criminals/lawbreakers etc etc.

When valid points are raised in a subject like this or the other thread running concerning Roma criminality - the racist accusation is the only response folk like Aposhark are capable of.

Ironic that during the dying months of the last failed Labour government their poliburo deemed criticism of immigration, asylum seeker housing etc to be no longer "racist" or politically incorrect. A worthless gesture that was too late to save them.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 11:59
.....When valid points are raised in a subject like this or the other thread running concerning Roma criminality - the racist accusation is the only response folk like Aposhark are capable of.

That's because, to me, most of your posts seem racist :doh
Why do you forget that most British born Muslims are moderate?

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 12:01
Like you, my child is mixed race.
I would rather religion and racism never existed.

Why do so many people jump on the anti-muslim bandwagon because some are bad?
They conveniently forget that MOST BRITISH muslims are moderate and law-abiding :doh

That's because those people are ignorant fools.

I am targetting my anger at those who are threatening the majority, whatever their religion or race may be.

I do also believe we were mistaken in allowing so many people from an alien faith and culture to settle in this country, knowing that eventually human nature will prevail.

Dedworth
4th November 2010, 12:10
That's because, to me, most of your posts seem racist :doh
Why do you forget that most British born Muslims are moderate?

So where have I mentioned moderate British born Muslims ? If I recall correctly my posts have covered extremists and terrorists of the muslim variety who happen to be the biggest threat to the western world in 2010.

I also get angry about this countrys soft stance on criminals and spongers of any race, creed or colour. We have plenty enough of our own so allowing untold more in both legal and illegal only pours oil on the fire.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 12:35
So where have I mentioned moderate British born Muslims ? If I recall correctly my posts have covered extremists and terrorists of the muslim variety who happen to be the biggest threat to the western world in 2010.

I also get angry about this countrys soft stance on criminals and spongers of any race, creed or colour. We have plenty enough of our own so allowing untold more in both legal and illegal only pours oil on the fire.

This is exactly my point.
You never mention the majority of law-abiding British citizens who are Muslim; you only concentrate on the "criminals and spongers" who are Muslim.

The biggest threat to the western world is not muslims.
It is, in my opinion, the west's deplorable treatment of muslims, hence why we are getting this backlash.

For too many years, Muslim mothers have buried their children.
Anger?
I can't imagine your anger would be one drop in the ocean compared to the pain and suffering of Muslim mothers.:doh

somebody
4th November 2010, 12:58
Part of the plan by those who are Muslim who wish to incite problems is to rub those who are non Muslim up the wrong way and start taking it out on all Muslims..

Its the old siege mentality seems to work up norf where from what i gather the different groups rarely mix but down south where the groups are more intermixed its fizzled out mostly from what i seen.

Dedworth
4th November 2010, 13:07
This is exactly my point.
You never mention the majority of law-abiding British citizens who are Muslim; you only concentrate on the "criminals and spongers" who are Muslim.

The biggest threat to the western world is not muslims.
It is, in my opinion, the west's deplorable treatment of muslims, hence why we are getting this backlash.

For too many years, Muslim mothers have buried their children.
Anger?
I can't imagine your anger would be one drop in the ocean compared to the pain and suffering of Muslim mothers.:doh

Why would I have cause to mention law abiding Brits and legal immigrants be they Muslim or any other religion ? Any discussion of muslim or foreigner crims and scroungers obviously touches a raw nerve with you.

I can only assume that by reacting in the way that you do to the slightest mention of the I or M word that you are some kind of extreme Islamophile.

Anyway take note of this

Dedworth has no issues with the indigenous population or legal immigrants/visitors/spouses of whatever race, creed or colour as long as they are not criminals and scroungers.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 14:07
You do not read replies.

I think you must not be enjoying your life in the UK.

It is a multi-cultural society, embrace it because it is what you and all of us have.

It must make your skin crawl, it is obvious that it does from all of your posts highlighting scandal.

If you don't like it, then maybe another country would suit you better.

On the other hand, wherever you go you will have the same issues I fear.

subseastu
4th November 2010, 14:44
Ever asked yourself why the trade towers came down?
Ever asked yourself why the 7/7 bombings took place?
Want more of the same?

There are solutions to "AVOIDING conflict", I feel you are blinkered and NOT living in the "REAL world"

The USA needs to stop implementing it's veto in the UN and not be influenced by the Jewish lobby in their midst.

"Pray more to that great referee in the sky...and observe his teachings. :rolleyes: Blinkin hypocrites"
Dear me, yes, this really is going to help...............:doh :laugher:

Personally think the 9/11 and 7/7 where U.S security backed operations to ensure a budget for themselves. With the cold war ended a while ago these agencies need to find a new threat to ensure their continuing exsistance. I honestly believe that 9/11 was a CIA operation. THere are some very compelling programms being made on the subject. Look at the conection between the bush and bin laden families, the then vice president and connection to haliburton. It was all done to provide a new threat and therefore focus peoples attentions away from other problems at home. It is obviously a very complicated subject but at the end of the day you have to remeber that alot of what you know is fed to us from goverment depts / agencies here and abroad.

aposhark
4th November 2010, 15:08
Personally think the 9/11 and 7/7 where U.S security backed operations to ensure a budget for themselves. With the cold war ended a while ago these agencies need to find a new threat to ensure their continuing exsistance. I honestly believe that 9/11 was a CIA operation. THere are some very compelling programms being made on the subject. Look at the conection between the bush and bin laden families, the then vice president and connection to haliburton. It was all done to provide a new threat and therefore focus peoples attentions away from other problems at home. It is obviously a very complicated subject but at the end of the day you have to remeber that alot of what you know is fed to us from goverment depts / agencies here and abroad.

I don't buy any of these conspiracy theories.

grahamw48
4th November 2010, 16:19
Lucky the plane aimed at the White House didn't find its target then, or the one flown into the Pentagon wasn't even better aimed. :rolleyes:

What utter tosh.

Conspiracy theorists (Kennedy,Moon Landing,etc) seem to have too much time on their hands OR of course are merely pursuing their own agenda.

KeithD
4th November 2010, 16:24
I've decided to become a Muslim on Friday..... Pagan on Saturday.... Jehovah on Monday.... etc...etc.... I'll then pick the best, otherwise I'll make my own up as I go :D

stevewool
4th November 2010, 16:31
i am just me plus i have to think off Emma too, so if i am happy Emma is and visa versa, so really chaps i dont give a toss , be happy in yourself and the worls smiles too,

les_taxi
4th November 2010, 16:55
I've decided to become a Muslim on Friday..... Pagan on Saturday.... Jehovah on Monday.... etc...etc.... I'll then pick the best, otherwise I'll make my own up as I go :D

And worst of all a scouser the rest of the time:icon_lol:

subseastu
4th November 2010, 17:09
Where was the wrekage of the plane that hit the pentagon? There was a few small pieces that could be moved by hand, where was the rest of it? THe authorities say it burned up, now that is pish. THe temparature required to vapourise aluminium, titanium etc is incedably high. THere was just no evidence that there was a passenger jet that hit the building and vapourised in a ball of flames that then didn't really cause that much damage to the surrounding ground or building.

How about building 7 that caught fire and collapsed that was something like 3 blocks away from the twin towers. No plane hit that but authorities say it was caused by burning debris from the twin towers!! COME ON!!! Amazing that it was the only surrounding building that was destroyed in the immediate area, and it housed the finacial records. V strange.

We'll also ignore the demolition like cuts found in the foudations of the twin towers that are the same as using an explosive the cut steel girders.

Anyway it's MY belief that it was all organised by agencies to provide a new threat for them to work to. Remember that bin laden was financed and trianed by the yanks for their own ends.

THe other thing is that if you travel and or live in another country that you've gone to by CHOICE, you should respect that countries people, community, beliefs etc. Obviously its only human nature to try to mix with people of your own ilk, but its another thing when you then try to enforce your views / beliefs on those around you. And to be fair you must remember that brits did their fair of this back in the colonial days insiting their own degree of hatered.

It's all about tolerence

aposhark
4th November 2010, 18:20

Don't forget:

Dedworth
4th November 2010, 18:46
You do not read replies. I do

I think you must not be enjoying your life in the UK. I used to enjoy it more before the place started to resemble a cesspit

It is a multi-cultural society, embrace it because it is what you and all of us have. I and millions of others had no choice, it was imposed on us by the last Labour Govt as a way of ensuring millions of future votes for them (the result of throwing the gates open to uncontrolled mass immigration)

It must make your skin crawl, it is obvious that it does from all of your posts highlighting scandal. A lot of things make my skin crawl particularly your tear jerking comments about the "suffering" of Muslim Mothers. What's your take on the Holocaust ? A walk in the park for the Jews ?

If you don't like it, then maybe another country would suit you better. I was born here and don't believe I should be forced out by an inept government who let in a tidal wave of dross. I suspect you'd feel more comfortable in somewhere like Jeddah you could look forward to a visit to chop square after Friday prayers then spend the afternoon in some madrassa listening to them teaching hate and intolerance of civilised western society.

On the other hand, wherever you go you will have the same issues I fear. I doubt it. Most other countries have a better control of their borders, do not accept bogus asylum seekers and deal quickly and firmly with any illegals.

bornatbirth
4th November 2010, 19:16
why is apo so concerned with muslims all of a sudden, i didnt think you liked any regilion :Erm:

btw the CIA caused 9/11 :icon_lol:, as anyone watched the new series "the event" :Erm:

aposhark
4th November 2010, 19:30
Go and hug a muslim dedworth, that'll make you feel good, not in Jeddah though - it's a bit hot there, try Reading. :laugher:
Have a curry while you're at it - it is the main British meal now 4425

aposhark
4th November 2010, 19:36
why is apo so concerned with muslims all of a sudden, i didnt think you liked any regilion :Erm:

btw the CIA caused 9/11 :icon_lol:, as anyone watched the new series "the event" :Erm:

I worked in many muslim countries, as well as christian ones (and time in Israel too).
The issue here is people like dedworth who singles out bad elements in the muslim population of the UK.

I hardly watch TV thankfully, it is never accurate and is getting worse.

sars_notd_virus
4th November 2010, 20:22
c'mon guys, its not a quiz about race and religion

if u read the cross examination:

Question:  So when did you decide: ‘From what I’ve learnt, I’m now gonna go and stab Stephen Timms?’
Choudhry: A couple of weeks ago. It’s three weeks ago, four weeks ago.
Question: How do you feel now about what you’ve done today?
Choudhry: I feel like I did what I’d planned to do.

**She planned to kill Timms on purpose,...there are ways to kill someone legally(killing someone in defense,killing an enemy in time of war,euthanasia,executing death sentence) but she failed in any of this and she just received the proper verdict**

Dedworth
5th November 2010, 09:54
Radical website publishes MP 'death list'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8111448/Radical-website-publishes-MP-death-list.html

KeithD
5th November 2010, 10:13
Where was the wrekage of the plane that hit the pentagon?
I think you need a basic lesson in physics and engineering...... planes are only made of aluminium mostly.... so hitting a solid object at over 500mph obliterates it..... then the explosion which obliterates the shards.... the the fire destroys any other evidence as the melting point of aluminium (1200F'ish) is lower than the intense heat by the fuel burning. Remember, the burning fuel in the Twin Towers was hot enough to melt steel, about 2700F.

keithAngel
6th November 2010, 12:05
I think you need a basic lesson in physics and engineering...... planes are only made of aluminium mostly.... so hitting a solid object at over 500mph obliterates it..... then the explosion which obliterates the shards.... the the fire destroys any other evidence as the melting point of aluminium (1200F'ish) is lower than the intense heat by the fuel burning. Remember, the burning fuel in the Twin Towers was hot enough to melt steel, about 2700F.

You are correct in your opening sentence ..........there was no reason that the wings and engines of the plane couldnt have missed the walls completely thus accounting for the small hole and the jet fuel was hot enough to melt an ajacent building as well lets not forget building 7:rolleyes:

JimOttley
6th November 2010, 12:27
You are correct in your opening sentence ..........there was no reason that the wings and engines of the plane couldnt have missed the walls completely thus accounting for the small hole and the jet fuel was hot enough to melt an ajacent building as well lets not forget building 7:rolleyes:

These points have been clearly explained elsewhere time and time again by people who do understand the physics and engineering involved.

Are you expecting a perfect plane shaped hole in the type of concrete that building was made from? From that type of impact? :rolleyes:

The boss is completely correct in his post.

joebloggs
6th November 2010, 12:47
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/209859

:cwm23:

HATE preacher Abu Hamza was given the right to call himself British yesterday after a court stopped the Government taking his passport away.

The panel decided that to withdraw his British nationality would be illegal because it would render him “stateless”. hang on ere who makes the laws the courts or Parliament ? change the law so its not illegal.

Yesterday’s judgment is Hamza’s latest victory in a long series of legal battles funded by the taxpayer through legal aid. :cwm23:

He is believed to have cost taxpayers more than £3million in legal bills, prison costs and state benefits for himself, his wife and eight children. :cwm23:

He is also fighting extradition to the United States, where he is wanted for alleged terror offences. That case was delayed by the European Court of Human Rights:laugher: in Strasbourg while further evidence was produced about how he would be treated there.:doh

He was jailed for seven years in February 2006 for inciting murder and race hate and is currently in Belmarsh high-security prison in south-east London. :rolleyes:

:angry::cwm23::censored::crazy:

Dedworth
6th November 2010, 13:15

[i]hate preacher abu hamza was given the right to call himself british yesterday after a court stopped the government taking his passport away.

PASS THE SICKBAG :angry:

Terpe
6th November 2010, 13:23

HATE preacher Abu Hamza was given the right to call himself British yesterday after a court stopped the Government taking his passport away.

The panel decided that to withdraw his British nationality would be illegal because it would render him “stateless”. hang on ere who makes the laws the courts or Parliament ? change the law so its not illegal.

Yesterday’s judgment is Hamza’s latest victory in a long series of legal battles funded by the taxpayer through legal aid. :cwm23:

He is believed to have cost taxpayers more than £3million in legal bills, prison costs and state benefits for himself, his wife and eight children. :cwm23:

He is also fighting extradition to the United States, where he is wanted for alleged terror offences. That case was delayed by the European Court of Human Rights:laugher: in Strasbourg while further evidence was produced about how he would be treated there.:doh

He was jailed for seven years in February 2006 for inciting murder and race hate and is currently in Belmarsh high-security prison in south-east London. :rolleyes:

:angry::cwm23::censored::crazy:

I find this whole story puzzling and disturbing. :doh
Maybe his next trip will be USA :Erm:

Dedworth
6th November 2010, 13:30

I hope it is shackled, masked and hooded on the floor of a US Air Force Galaxy

joebloggs
6th November 2010, 13:31
well looking at Wikipedia .. Abu Hamza

he entered the UK on a student visa.[1] Abu Hamza's initial reaction to life in Britain was to describe it as "a paradise, where you could do anything you wanted

acquired a job as a bouncer for a peep show in Soho, London :rolleyes:

On 16 May 1980, he married Valerie Traverso (now Fleming), a Catholic convert to Islam

In 1984, he divorced his wife. Supporters suggest that this occurred because he found out she had failed to divorce her previous husband until 1982

so surely his marriage was not valid if she was already married :doh, so his visa app was invalid and his citizenship should have been revoked :doh

joebloggs
6th November 2010, 13:35
I find this whole story puzzling and disturbing. :doh

:action-smiley-081: to the UK courts and the European Court of Criminal Rights :angry:

lets see if Cameron has got balls, and throws him out of the UK, who cares what the courts think, what the :censored: are they going to do, its what the British citizens think that counts :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
6th November 2010, 14:00
Wondered when this topic would come up.

Quite honestly I'm going to stop concerning myself about all this nonsense now.
I give up.
Life is just too short.

The Britain of my youth has long gone. RIP, it was nice knowing you for a few years.

jimeve
6th November 2010, 14:08
Send him back to the :censored:hole he came from. Preferably with a bullet through his brain.:NEW4:

Arthur Little
6th November 2010, 14:10

:gp: ... along with society's other misfits like Wayne Rooney!?

Terpe
6th November 2010, 17:14
:gp: ... along with society's other misfits like Wayne Rooney!?

:laugher::laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
10th November 2010, 02:16
http://filipinaroses.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by keithAngel http://filipinaroses.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?p=255672#post255672)

These points have been clearly explained elsewhere time and time again by people who do understand the physics and engineering involved.

Are you expecting a perfect plane shaped hole in the type of concrete that building was made from? From that type of impact? :rolleyes:

The boss is completely correct in his post.

i thought thats what I said Jim:Erm::rolleyes: