PDA

View Full Version : speach for our family and friends

stevewool
2nd November 2010, 09:27
This is my speach that to many people was not listening to, plus i was to busy to give , so bare with me all those that was not there,
Well first of all i would like to say to all of you , dont you all think Emma looks wonderfull,
I would like to thank Clarice for giving her time to help Emma get ready for her big day , Darren for all he did wow and what he did , he was making sure everything was going right making everyone at ease, well done Darren and we are looking forward to the pictures also,
So many people travelled from far, Steve and Alan, Carl and Resty, Shane and Grace with nathan, Kenny and Marlyn with katelyn, all our freinds from the forum both i and Emma want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for supporting us and helping us and just being there to share our special day,
I to would like to thank all the family for sharing my time and getting to know Emma and welcoming Emma into the family. Robert for giving Emma away, rob i dont know whos smile was bigger yours or mine , but you looked so proud and i was too, again thankyou,
Many of you here know our story the worries that i may have given you all the concerns, who is Emma but also Emmas family was concerned too about who am i, but today i hope you all realize that what we have been working towards is fine for both and you all realize that we are happy and in love and its our destiny to be together,
Again thankyou all ,
Enjoy the day enjoy the rest off our journey
Steve and Emma Woolley
ps thats for you Alan thats what you missed if i had said it on that day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
2nd November 2010, 10:03
What a wonderful speech steve im so happy everything went as planned for yours & emmas special day i truly hope you have a wonderful life together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
2nd November 2010, 10:30
clap..clap..clap...so emotional and touchy...ohh hugsss

Doc Alan
2nd November 2010, 11:59
A great speech Steve, from
the heart, glad I didn't miss it on the day!:)
Of course it was YOUR day Steve and Emma ...but you both made everyone so welcome on the day, and remembered us all in your speech, thanks again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
2nd November 2010, 12:34
We had no speeches at our wedding.
We didn't want any :xxgrinning--00xx3:
The people would not have understood English anyway.
In fact I know my wife's parents don't speak English.

We had a wonderful wedding day too, the walk to the well after the reception-cum-street party through the little village was great too :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ours was as far removed from an English one as possible.

malditako
2nd November 2010, 14:53
we had no speech as well at our wedding but we sent all the guest a thank you gift set afterwards :)

rani
2nd November 2010, 15:32
:appl: nice speech steve :appl:

raynaputi
2nd November 2010, 18:03
great speech steve..very heartwarming..:xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1:

Arthur Little
2nd November 2010, 18:28
:rolleyes: ... nice, thoughtful speech, Steve! :appl:

:68711_thanx: for sharing it with those of us who weren't there to hear it first hand.

purple
2nd November 2010, 19:11
that is a very touching speech Steve, if I was there I think I will be in tears. I'm sure Emma did too for overwhelming happiness?

Steve.r
2nd November 2010, 20:59
Steve, I missed the speech the first time, but you know, I didn't need to hear it, I could feel it in both yourself and Emma. The pleasure was indeed mine, a wonderful day with a wonderful couple, and our friends and your family.

Terpe
2nd November 2010, 21:26
Good words Steve and great sentiment. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Advance congrats with the upcoming FLR. :Jump: