24 Strongbow £10
48 Stella 4% £20

:66:

Terpe
30th October 2010, 06:47
That won't last till Christmas :D

stevewool
30th October 2010, 08:15
i hate tesco, i have 5 bottles of red wine , 2 fizzy wines cant spell champain:icon_lol:, 6 cans of john smiths , 4 bottles of amber something 2 white wines and a bottle of £90 ridge plus lots of tap juice , so i think we are ok for a few years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
30th October 2010, 08:33
looks like you guys have already sorted your misses xmas pressies out :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D

I dont drink , so i was thinking what i want , that i could buy my misses for xmas :Erm::laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
30th October 2010, 09:05
Enjoy it Dedworth, i hope you don't have any Aussie blood in you, because if you do, that's only a day supply. A few months ago when the Bathurst motor race was on in Au, the organisers decided to clamp down on rowdy drunken behaviour, and limited spectators to something like 4X24 crates per person per day :icon_lol:

My Xmas booze supply is quite simple and cheap - nothing, well except for a few bottles of pop for the kids. I don't have anything against drinking, but I have never been able to drink on my own, for me a drink is a social thing, so I would prefer tea or coffee when I'm on my own or with my kids.
....but don't worry, I'm off to HK and the Phil's on Dec 28th, so I will make up for it then :)

Doc Alan
30th October 2010, 09:06
i was thinking what i want , that i could buy my misses for xmas :Erm::laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Shares in Tescos :D

Arthur Little
30th October 2010, 11:05
My Xmas booze supply is quite simple and cheap - nothing, well except for a few bottles of pop. I have never been able to drink on my own, for me a drink is a social thing, so I would prefer tea or coffee when I'm on my own or with my kids.

Likewise, Ian ... mind you, even some of my favourite soft drinks - and confections - might need to be sacrificed before the festive season, :rolleyes: as I'm currently undergoing tests for diabetes. :doh

stevewool
30th October 2010, 13:08
to true drinking has to be social , funny how lives change , i use to enjoy going out drinking with friends but since knowing emma how we have changed even looking at karioka or something like that for us both to enjoy , wow be the neighbours when that get here:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
30th October 2010, 19:54
i use to enjoy going out drinking with friends but since knowing emma how we have changed

I know exactly what you mean, Steve ... and :iagree: For many years - regular as clockwork - I used to go out for a few drinks with some mates of mine on Friday nights. And I really enjoyed it - at the time! Sometimes, other pals would join us, and we'd maybe go on a "pub crawl". But since Myrna's been here, I've kinda just lost the notion ... and find myself making lame excuses for not going ... because I'd rather just be at home with my wife.

stevewool
30th October 2010, 20:00
so true arthur, its called being content

Arthur Little
30th October 2010, 22:10
so true arthur, its called being content

That's it, mate ... true contentment! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
31st October 2010, 13:31
I know exactly what you mean, Steve ... and :iagree: For many years - regular as clockwork - I used to go out for a few drinks with some mates of mine on Friday nights. And I really enjoyed it - at the time! Sometimes, other pals would join us, and we'd maybe go on a "pub crawl". But since Myrna's been here, I've kinda just lost the notion ... and find myself making lame excuses for not going ... because I'd rather just be at home with my wife.

Same here. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Seem to have more fun at home. :rolleyes:
Even just two of us with karaoke is so much fun and laughter. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
31st October 2010, 17:26
Likewise, Ian ... mind you, even some of my favourite soft drinks - and confections - might need to be sacrificed before the festive season, :rolleyes: as I'm currently undergoing tests for diabetes. :doh

Sorry to hear that Arthur, i hope it's not as bad as you think it could be.

Although, there's no need to give up your favorite soft drinks, most come in sugar free versions now. I only ever buy sugar free soft drinks, not for any medical reasons, but due to the fact that the % of sugar in full strength soft drinks is very high, and I try to avoid all forms of processed sugar in my diet to try and stay reasonably slim.

Arthur Little
1st November 2010, 00:05
Sorry to hear that Arthur, i hope it's not as bad as you think it could be.

Hopefully, Ian ...:68711_thanx:; it seems I'd been a "borderline case" last time I was checked-out!

Although, there's no need to give up your favorite soft drinks, most come in sugar free versions now. I only ever buy sugar free soft drinks, not for any medical reasons, but due to the fact that the % of sugar in full strength soft drinks is very high, and I try to avoid all forms of processed sugar in my diet to try and stay reasonably slim.

Yes, you're right ... in fact, I've been trying to stick to the "sugar-free" varieties in recent times. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st November 2010, 00:13
... trying to stick to the "sugar-free" varieties in recent times. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oops ... just noticed the pun! :D