PDA

View Full Version : Rooney signs new Man Utd contract

Win2Win
22nd October 2010, 13:40
Wayne Rooney makes a shock U-turn and agrees a new five-year contract at Manchester United just days after announcing his intention to leave.

Content from... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9118602.stm)

bornatbirth
22nd October 2010, 13:52
stupid boy :icon_lol:

les_taxi
22nd October 2010, 15:18
Sensible boy more like:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
22nd October 2010, 15:26
You've got to laugh at the United morons who were quick to make signs calling him a whore :laugher:
Bet they feel sheepish now :icon_lol:

les_taxi
22nd October 2010, 15:37
You've got to laugh at the United morons who were quick to make signs calling him a whore :laugher:
Bet they feel sheepish now :icon_lol:

Hmm i called him a ******,and he still is but I'm not a moron:cwm23:
We had every right to have a go at him,he got what he wanted extra money,typical footballer.
Not fit to lace schole's or Giggs boots but there you have it the modern game.

Dedworth
22nd October 2010, 16:05
Ferguson will have him in due course - you cross him at your peril, he's a vindictive b@stard and will have the last laugh.

You'll probably find a pre-sale agreement has been signed with Manche$ter City and the Glaziers are using it to get a cash advance on their Mastercard.

I'd like to know how many Rooney shirts went up in smoke recently :icon_lol:

dontpushme
22nd October 2010, 16:12
Hmm i called him a ******,and he still is but I'm not a moron:cwm23:
We had every right to have a go at him,he got what he wanted extra money,typical footballer.
Not fit to lace schole's or Giggs boots but there you have it the modern game.

Isn't that all they're after anyway? Just money, money and more money?:cwm23::NoNo:

"Rooney stated: "I said on Wednesday the manager's a genius and it's his belief and support that convinced me to stay.""

What a load of BS.