PDA

View Full Version : help help help

stevewool
18th October 2010, 19:39
i need help and i dont know what to do, its been over 1 week and i am so frightened, i know i should have sorted this out before now, but just cant take it in , so please advice me, a week last friday i brought a euro lotto and what would you do if you won over 100 million , well its not me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, did i fool anyone , just have to convince emma i have not won it now:doh

RickyR
18th October 2010, 19:55
What a complicated situation, how will you ever cope? Do you think it will change you? Will you become a habitual non-spender?

stevewool
18th October 2010, 20:23
i am that already i am told i call it shopping wise,why:xxgrinning--00xx3: has some one been saying something

Doc Alan
18th October 2010, 21:37
It's given Emma a headache, she needs a doctor, kiss-perin + yakap-sule :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
18th October 2010, 21:47
i am that already i am told i call it shopping wise, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It's what's called in the Phils, "being thrifty", mate ... just like me! :icon_lol:

keithAngel
19th October 2010, 01:51
It's what's called in the Phils, "being thrifty", mate ... just like me! :icon_lol:

Or "Scotish":icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th October 2010, 02:00
Or "Scotish":icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

... or Scottish, :D as you say, Keith. But there's not a lot of space in a :Kilt: sporran! :NoNo:

Arthur Little
19th October 2010, 02:09
Of course ... I'm just "skirting" around the issue! :icon_lol:

JimOttley
19th October 2010, 04:02
Our syndicate put 100 quid in last Friday, from previous winnings, that's twice now that not one ticket won anything :)

If I personally won 100 million I would give away about 95 million or I would set up a trust or business that could do some good in the Phils not sure what but I would think of something.

The interest off the remainder would see me and my family very comfortable for the rest of our lives, too much money is a curse not a blessing.

KeithD
19th October 2010, 09:52
I don't buy lottery tickets as it means you're paying extra tax to the government :doh

joebloggs
19th October 2010, 10:59
I don't buy lottery tickets as it means you're paying extra tax to the government :doh

but would you care if you won £113m :icon_lol:

Baliw99
19th October 2010, 11:40
Do we know if it has been claimed yet?

Terpe
19th October 2010, 11:50
i need help and i dont know what to do, its been over 1 week and i am so frightened, i know i should have sorted this out before now, but just cant take it in , so please advice me.......

Wahhh!!:doh You certainly had me going there for a moment Steve.:icon_lol: