PDA

View Full Version : Apologies in advance

fontain
5th March 2007, 13:25
Whats 10 inches long, 2 inches wide and starts with a P ?????????

?
?
?
?
?

A nice crap :yikes:

Sorry, but what were you thinking anyway :icon_lol:

eljean
6th March 2007, 05:36
pickles:Erm:

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 10:30
a plastic rule with 2 inches snapped off. :Erm:

i was going to say a pole for measuring height of pinoys !:omg: but i better not or i'll get :cwm3: :xxsport-smiley-002: :action-smiley-060: :smileybigangry:

so i better not,

anyway them polish guys are pretty mean looking bunch, so i better not say anything.

:ARsurrender: :Help1:
sorry, you can all call me anything you like :bigcry:

KeithD
6th March 2007, 10:31
Manc doesn't start with a 'P' :rolleyes: :D

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 10:43

you knew all along, its that thing you get hit with every friday night, no not the pan, the police truncheon ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good job my wife is tooo busy working and looking after the baby to read my messages or i be :cwm3:

tiger@tigress
6th March 2007, 10:45

But Ate Ping does lol... hello Ate Ping Boss Keith says i ate u lol :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 10:49
But Ate Ping does lol... hello Ate Ping Boss Keith says i ate u lol :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:omg: :yikes: :omg: :yikes: :omg: :yikes: :omg: :yikes:
wasn't me who said that, might have thought but :omg: :yikes:

oh better go... b4 i get :behead:

KeithD
6th March 2007, 11:27
Michael Barrymore has offered Manchester United £1 million pounds to play as their striker because he wants 10 pricks behind him and 67,000 assholes jumping up and down. :D

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 13:36
Michael Barrymore has offered Manchester United £1 million pounds to play as their striker because he wants 10 pricks behind him and 67,000 assholes jumping up and down. :D

'The domain MichaelBarrymore.tv is owned by Mr Oldham. Why an overweight so-called heterosexual supporter of Liverpool FC would want to run a website devoted to a gay former TV presenter is beyond us, it really is. Perhaps you know why?' taken from link (http://koptalkinsider.wordpress.com/2006/06/19/)

:Erm: barrymore and liverpool fc, whats the link ? :Erm: they both are comedians :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
6th March 2007, 14:21
Headlines:
Liverpool beat Barca, but Man U & Chelsea go out in the knock-out stages AGAIN!! :D

To be honest, how both NW teams get through, and Chelsea go OUT :icon_lol:

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 20:11
yes chelsea out and broke :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Rasp: £80.2million loss for the financial year ending June 2006, a reduction of £60million from the previous 12 months :laugher:

with just the losses that chelsea have made over the last 2 yrs , Abramovich could have bought Liverpool Fc :icon_lol:

why waste all that money building a team, maybe to prove a point or for a bet :Rasp: , when he could have bought a better club to start with :Erm: imagine what players you could buy with £100m never mind the £227m+ losses :omg: , and chelsea have spent £240m on players :omg:

the club's total loss since Roman Abramovich took over in 2003 is 227.8million. even billionaire Abramovich must be worried about that :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
7th March 2007, 09:52
I've never understood why folk pay so much for footy teams when they are lucky to make only £10M profit a year, and that is only a small number in the Premiership......mind you, I think Leeds are on the market for 7 pesos :icon_lol: