PDA

View Full Version : Happy to be back in the Philippines

Sim11UK
10th October 2010, 15:35
Hi all :Hellooo:

Glad to be back in the Philippines, with Ladybug. :heartshape1:
Arrived here last wednesday, after an uneventful flight, apart from stiff back & bum, from sitting too long. :cwm24:

Jumped on my Cebu Pacific flight, expecting dancing girls, but none to be seen. :NoNo:
(Have since seen it on TV, though it was male flight attendants dancing. They do it on some of the flights, in-flight after doing the serious demonstration, before take off).

Couldn't wait to get to Cagayan de Oro, as Ladybug was waiting to meet me there, at the Airport. :heartshape1:

Really love being back here, all the colour, noise, smells the chaos, it's mostly all good (well we all know the bad bits?)...Don't even mind the cockroaches too much, except when they run over you in the night. :yikes:

Well so far, we've celebrated Ladybugs Birthday & our wedding Anniversary, so all is good...Had quite a bit of rain, but it hasn't put the dampers on things.

...Dry day today, so we went to see a new bit of land, Ladybug & her sisters, have jointly purchased...All good, then stumbled our way to the sea, across a fish farm where we sat in a small nippa hut/cottage on the beach, drinking sprite & eating bread rolls...simple pleasures :)

Still feeding a group of street cats, that live at the back of Ladybugs home...they sit for hours waiting for a few scraps. All skinny & undernourished,like many of the animals here.:NoNo:
We give them some of her cats food as well sometimes...we're a couple of softies. :D

Anyway, lots more to see & do, so goodnight here from Philippines. :Wave:

Sim & Ladybug :):)

bher
10th October 2010, 15:54
im very happy for you sim11uk.. your with mahal now... :Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevewool
10th October 2010, 15:56
wow so happy for you both , sounds fantastic, enjoy each and everyday and say hi to ladybug:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
10th October 2010, 15:59
welcome again to the philippines.. enjoy your stay with your wife :heartshape1:

sars_notd_virus
10th October 2010, 16:28
Enjoy your time with the missus Sim:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
10th October 2010, 16:46
Enjoy Sim!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
10th October 2010, 16:46
Have a fabulous time with your wife Sim! :heartshape1:

Dedworth
10th October 2010, 17:13

Glad to be back in the Philippines, with Ladybug. :heartshape1:
Arrived here last wednesday, after an uneventful flight, apart from stiff back & bum, from sitting too long. :cwm24:

Jumped on my Cebu Pacific flight, expecting dancing girls, but none to be seen. :NoNo:
(Have since seen it on TV, though it was male flight attendants dancing. They do it on some of the flights, in-flight after doing the serious demonstration, before take off).

Make sure you don't get on one of those flights sounds like a special charter for uphill gardeners

joebloggs
10th October 2010, 19:36
have a great time sim :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
10th October 2010, 20:21
Nice to hear from you Sim, you both have a lovely time together. Take care

Steve

Arthur Little
10th October 2010, 21:30
:) Great news, Simon ... keep in touch whenever you can, and enjoy!

Arthur Little
10th October 2010, 21:33
Oh ... and :anni-vi:

Languish
10th October 2010, 22:37
Lucky so-and-so :xxgrinning--00xx3: - enjoy your time there! I'll be there in the phils soon myself!

Doc Alan
10th October 2010, 22:51
Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary ...October 7 ..:heartshape1:.

Baliw99
11th October 2010, 00:18
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, hope it is your first of many.

mikey73
11th October 2010, 07:15
congratulation on your wedding anniversary, hope you both have a great time:Jump:

mickcant
11th October 2010, 07:48
Hi Sim and Ladybug,:Wave:
I have been to Cagayan de Oro, twice and stayed at the Grand Hotel there, 7 weeks on my last visit the town square is pleasent at night sitting in the park cafe:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.;)

DaveUK
11th October 2010, 08:04
Definitely jealous of you mate! Have a great time and congratulations to you both on your wedding anniversary! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
12th October 2010, 09:01
Great news Sim!
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and have a great time there. Hope you can sort things quick.
Bring some sunshine when you get back, I miss Philippines :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
12th October 2010, 14:26

Thanks for all your comments, just online for a while,as Ladybug is watching one of those TV novellas. :NoNo:

Saw some news earlier, dancing tax collectors is the latest thing. :doh...Don't think it will catch on :doh...Pig racing in west wales, even made the news here. :icon_lol:...No we don't spend all of our time watching TV, just like to catch up with a bit of news. :icon_lol:

Dedworth, I've booked you on to the 'all male special' cebu Pacific flight, details should arrive in the post soon. :D

Sim11UK
12th October 2010, 14:33
Hi Sim and Ladybug,:Wave:
I have been to Cagayan de Oro, twice and stayed at the Grand Hotel there, 7 weeks on my last visit the town square is pleasent at night sitting in the park cafe:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.;)

Hi Mick
Yes I know Park Cafe well, been there many times for a drink or bite to eat. We were going to go to night cafe (market/entertainment) Friday/Saturday, but we had heavy rain...Hope to get there this weekend. :)

Sim11UK
12th October 2010, 14:37
Congratulations on your first wedding anniversary ...October 7 ..:heartshape1:.

Thanks Doc :xxgrinning--00xx3: Hope you're well?...just one day out though October 8th. :)

Sim11UK
12th October 2010, 14:46
Great news Sim!
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and have a great time there. Hope you can sort things quick.
Bring some sunshine when you get back, I miss Philippines :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I didn't know you were in the UK now Liane? Hope you're not too homesick, congratulations :)...Heavy rain here, spent ages sheltering under a motorcycle repair shop earlier. :icon_lol:

Keep posting on here :Wave:

stevewool
12th October 2010, 14:49
YES BUT WHEN IT RAINS THERE YOU ARE IN SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS ups cap lock, :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dedworth
12th October 2010, 15:02
Dedworth, I've booked you on to the 'all male special' cebu Pacific flight, details should arrive in the post soon. :D

Many thanks :icon_lol: Enjoy the remainder of your trip - how much longer have you got ?

Sim11UK
12th October 2010, 15:10
Many thanks :icon_lol: Enjoy the remainder of your trip - how much longer have you got ?

Thanks, coming home on fri 22nd :NoNo: Last time I was here for 2 months, much better...Just a short stay this time. :bigcry:

Sim11UK
15th October 2010, 04:06
YES BUT WHEN IT RAINS THERE YOU ARE IN SHORTS AND FLIP FLOPS ups cap lock, :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yep! Steve...shorts & flip flops on :D...Sunny & too mainit at the moment, probably rain later?

Just doing the washing at the moment, it's my job to rinse all the soap out 3 times. :NoNo: :Wave:

liane
15th October 2010, 14:18
I didn't know you were in the UK now Liane? Hope you're not too homesick, congratulations :)...Heavy rain here, spent ages sheltering under a motorcycle repair shop earlier. :icon_lol:

Keep posting on here :Wave:
Just arrived here a month ago. I am keeping myself busy as to not feel homesick that much. I got to talk with my family back home everyday though :D
Glad you're enjoying your vacation and regards to Ladybug :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
17th October 2010, 13:36
Hi! liane, nice to hear you are there now and hope marlyn and kenny are doing ok there too just missing to hear all of you here. For now im so glad that my buggy is here now and we did enjoying our time together not thinking soon he back there again so we can keep smile our days together :Cuckoo:

Hmmm i keep him wet with rain coz he want to go out for the day. We have a rainy days here for the typhoons or the low pressure come to Ph. but everything are doing ok.

He is eating, longsilog, isda nga sinugba and keep eating kan-on nga humay i wish he can try kan-on nga mais too :hubbahubba:

Just feel sorry every time we went to some friends on here they keep asking where is the baby :omg: and i said need some more :Sex: still not get the long shot but we will see... :Cuckoo:

Well, saying regards to all

ladybug and sim11uk :heartshape1::heartshape1: