PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Available

Travellor
10th October 2010, 15:15
I have been instructed by the girlfriend today that 2 family members are looking for love.

My quest is to find two decent honest gentlemen for them. That is 1 guy,1 woman.

I have met both ladies, and can vouch that they are 100% genuine decent people.

1 Maryann the gf's aunt, 47 yrs young coming this december. She is a social welfare worker and head of her office. Employed by Philippine government.

She has no kids, and her own place. She does however love kids.

The criteria for this lady would be an honest guy betweeen the age of 45 and 55. But maybe you can sway her a little.

This is only a brief description and any interested parties, just pm me for further details.

2 The gf's younger sister. Rhea, 27 yrs young. I have been told no previous bf, so obviously no kids.

Living in the beautiful city of Butuan along with her aunt. Studying to be a teacher, waiting on exam results if my memory serves me correctly.

Small,petite and softly spoken.

I assume she would be looking for a friend around 25 to 40 y/0

Both are religous ladies, very well presented and most of all 100% genuine.

Pls pm or leave a message and I will pass on the relevent information to interested parties.

Just to be clear, do not apply or ask for info unless you want a serious dedicated relationship.

sars_notd_virus
10th October 2010, 17:44
I thought I was in the advert page:grosyeux:

Travellor,why don't you let the two ladies sign up here and introduce themselves !!!
Otherwise,people might think that u are promoting a scam relationship on here

Travellor
10th October 2010, 18:35
I have asked the gf 50 times to sign up. She says no time as she is studying HRM.

Maryann is quite a buisy lady travelling all over the phils, as for Rhea I will send her a message now on fb.

These are two ladies who do not go on chatting sites. However I don't have a problem trying to get them to join in on here.

keithAngel
11th October 2010, 07:32
I got offered a "Wife" in the market the other day and I was only shopping for a chopping board :Erm:

dontpushme
16th October 2010, 21:47
I got offered a "Wife" in the market the other day and I was only shopping for a chopping board :Erm:

Are you sure you heard it right?:icon_lol:

fred
17th October 2010, 01:07
Are you sure you heard it right?:icon_lol:

Good point dontpushme!! I wonder what rhymes with wife that might be compatible with a chopping board?
talk about selective hearing!!:icon_lol:

keithAngel
17th October 2010, 14:40
Yup its happened twice I normaly get aproached direct but here in the provinces I think there are less English skills:Erm: I did check and it was a get one take one offer

My normal conversations with young ladies revolve around beer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hatagi ko usa ka boutillang ug san mig light bugnow kaayo palihog Dai:D

Ladybug_sim
17th October 2010, 14:55
:Erm: Yes, usually when you live on the remote or at the province they can't really understand english as they keep using vernacular and some of them just only have school at elementary just to learn how to write so we cant blame them for that.. if you have patient for those women will you can teach them :) or else they will think you can have them for two :hubbahubba: on one night :Rasp: just joking but sometimes its true too :cwm3:

Well, yes it is really good to know some people or to see them happy with somebody too but still we dont know if they like the person we give or we want them to be with just them to look at then or let them do things for there self :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Languish
17th October 2010, 16:08
Good luck in finding them some partners - i know a couple of guys at work who never seem to have the luck but still keep foolishly trying to ask out the stereo typical don't-give-a-rats about anyone or anything English woman. You know the sort i am referring too - 90% of the female dating-age English population.

I've even suggested the route i took and they have seem the positives and how my life has changed infinitely for the better. There seems to be a pre-determined dislike for LDR's and an almost suicidal impression they can actually satisfy the materialistic obsessions of English, and indeed, western women in general :crazy:

Rant over :Cuckoo: Some guys just keep bashing their heads against brick walls. I speak from experience... but i've learned this time round and am very, very, very, happy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ghee101
17th October 2010, 16:39
I thought I was in the advert page:grosyeux:

Travellor,why don't you let the two ladies sign up here and introduce themselves !!!
Otherwise,people might think that u are promoting a scam relationship on here

hahaha i think it's all good. maybe they are shy. he can invite them here a little later :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

ghee101
17th October 2010, 16:40

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ghee101
17th October 2010, 16:44
My normal conversations with young ladies revolve around beer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hatagi ko usa ka boutillang ug san mig light bugnow kaayo palihog Dai:D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

ghee101
17th October 2010, 16:48
Good luck in finding them some partners - i know a couple of guys at work who never seem to have the luck but still keep foolishly trying to ask out the stereo typical don't-give-a-rats about anyone or anything English woman. You know the sort i am referring too - 90% of the female dating-age English population.

I've even suggested the route i took and they have seem the positives and how my life has changed infinitely for the better. There seems to be a pre-determined dislike for LDR's and an almost suicidal impression they can actually satisfy the materialistic obsessions of English, and indeed, western women in general :crazy:

Rant over :Cuckoo: Some guys just keep bashing their heads against brick walls. I speak from experience... but i've learned this time round and am very, very, very, happy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

wise decision :appl:

Travellor
11th December 2010, 19:35
Just like to say these ladies are still available, I am in Butuan from the 16th Dec and if anyone has a message to pass on or would like to meet them , then just pm me.

yna
23rd December 2010, 14:51
i agree to that more, sometimes people are just so lucky to find someone who is sincere and being responsible for there actions..:)

shrek48
23rd December 2010, 19:19
BOGOF ? worth asking :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
26th December 2010, 13:26

Rant over :Cuckoo: Some guys just keep bashing their heads against brick walls. I speak from experience... but i've learned this time round and am very, very, very, happy :xxgrinning--00xx3: Too True. Even alley cats have got more morals than the vast majority of the female dating-age population in the UK. :icon_lol:

joebloggs
26th December 2010, 13:34
Too True. Even alley cats have got more morals than the vast majority of the female dating-age population in the UK. :icon_lol:

as i posted this morning .. some women :doh

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/28709

krispymacaroni
27th December 2010, 16:10
It’s very difficult to find a woman who wants to date a foreign guy for love. Mostly they are after money, to the degree that if you didn’t have money they would probably leave you.. :angry:

Travellor
29th January 2011, 18:17
Just to clarify things, both these ladies have decent jobs and they manage on there own with no outside contributions from anyone.

Think Rhea has recently started teaching again, to the best of my knowledge.
Maryann works for the philippine government.

Tawi2
29th January 2011, 19:57
It’s very difficult to find a woman who wants to date a foreign guy for love. Mostly they are after money, to the degree that if you didn’t have money they would probably leave you
Totally untrue and very cynical,if thats your outlook on life thus far you need to have a rethink :icon_lol:
Hope things work out for the ladies travellor,everyone needs someone :)