Steve.r
8th October 2010, 18:08
Me maybe ?:Erm:

stem298
8th October 2010, 18:59
my steve?;)

stevewool
8th October 2010, 19:31
well steve is the right steve that you may mean:rolleyes:, or steve could be the other steve that you are on about :doh, or the other steve that is not this steve but the one from the first statement is not that one also but this one:doh:doh anyway whats important and what do you want boss man:icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
8th October 2010, 19:35
It's important that we all know which Steve is which Steve, and which Steve isn't the other Steve ..... clear...?? Good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
8th October 2010, 19:40
well i am steve and hes steve and the other one well hes steve too but look at our picyures that may help, there is steve with charie,:hubbahubba: hes the smooth one , then theres steve with florsel:hubbahubba: hes the bald one and then theres steve with emma:hubbahubba::hubbahubba: and hes the chosen one hope this helps :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

rani
9th October 2010, 04:48
is this me or me????

joebloggs
9th October 2010, 09:06
this reminds of a scouser joke (not that your scousers :yikes:)

A woman walks into the Liverpool benefits office, trailed by 15 kids... 'WOW!' the social worker exclaims, 'Are they all yours?'

'Yeah, they are all mine,' the flustered mother sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before. She says, 'Sit down, Steve.' All the children rush to find seats.

'Well,' says the social worker, 'then you must be here to sign on. I'll need all your children's names.'

'This one's my oldest - he is Steve.'

'OK, and who's next?'

'Well, this one - he is Steve, also.'

The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues, one by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Steve. Then she is introduced to the eldest girl, named Stevie. 'All right,' says the caseworker, 'I'm seeing a pattern here.'

'Are they all named Steve?'

Their mother replied, 'Well, yes - it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, Steve an’when it's time for dinner, I just yell, Steve an' they all come runnin', like. An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell, Steve and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Steve ..'

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, 'But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?'

'I call them by their surnames!'

:laugher::icon_lol::D:xxgrinning--00xx3: