PDA

View Full Version : looking to some filipina here in UK preferably Man

majyca_majica
4th April 2005, 18:05
Hiya Roomies, I am in UK at the moment and will stay here for 2 months then back to Phil again. or maybe stay here longer term in the future. Anyway I am married to a British guy and just wondering if there is some filipina around live or staying in the UK preferably Manchester. if so, do u mind if i keep contact with u guys. would be nice to chat or hang around with some people from my counrty. Thanks a lot for reading my message.

cheers,
majyca

Admin
5th April 2005, 08:12
Welcome to the forum.

Not sure if this is any help, but I found this group in Manchester (the ugliest English city :blink: )

Filipino Women's Association
Leth Packham - 0161-881-6950.

majyca_majica
5th April 2005, 09:29
Hello there, really thanks for your reply. I will call the number u gave me and find out more about this assoc.

have a nice day.

Cheers,
Majyca

mike57410
20th June 2005, 01:35
Originally posted by majyca_majica@Apr 4 2005, 05:05 PM
Hiya Roomies, I am in UK at the moment and will stay here for 2 months then back to Phil again. or maybe stay here longer term in the future. Anyway I am married to a British guy and just wondering if there is some filipina around live or staying in the UK preferably Manchester. if so, do u mind if i keep contact with u guys. would be nice to chat or hang around with some people from my counrty. Thanks a lot for reading my message.

cheers,
majyca

Quoted post

06-19-05
Ms mamjyca,
HI my name is mike...m from Los angeles...just passing by when I happen to find this site...how you doin!...m Filipino...single...looking a filipina partner for life if you could help me find one over there...that would be good...its hard being alone, specially here in America its all but work and work and work and home.....makes me crazy.....heh heh heh ...pacencian na....my name real name is Medel Daguio,47 years old....am a u.s. citizen....my email address is mike57410@aol.com or ledem 2k2@aol.com, my number is (626)6413125. I still have 2 brothers who are also looking for a partner (should be Filipina) if you know somebody

Admin
22nd June 2005, 08:44
Plenty of girls on the free dating base on the main filipinaroses.com site. Already had one wedding this month thanks to it in Nevada.

gecko_pikachu
7th October 2005, 22:46

cheers,
majyca

Quoted post

Hello majyca-majyca, are you still in Manchester or gone to PI? I'm just near Manchester. Pity that I read your post just by now. I wonder where you been at this time. You never know, we might see each other one day, that would be nice, isn't it? :rolleyes:

We could chat on yahoo messenger if you like. Thanks! Just give me your yahoo ID. I'd be very happy. ;)

dobby
27th November 2005, 20:57

cheers,
majyca

Quoted post

Hi majyca,

My name is Joy from the Phils. I have relocated here in the UK from Dubai with my British partner few months ago. We are currently staying in Manchester. I wouldn't mind meeting you as I am also looking for filipino friends I could talk to. I hope you're still in Manchester and maybe we could meet up sometime?

regards,

Joy (dobby)