PDA

View Full Version : Future Designer Laptop - ROLLTOP //Diploma Thesis//

raynaputi
4th October 2010, 14:06
Now I wonder if they would really create this...:rolleyes:

7H0K1k54t6A

www.orkin-design.de

The device of the flexible display allows a new concept in notebook design growing out of the traditional bookformed laptop into unfurling and convolving portable computer. By virtue of the OLED-Display technology and a multi touch screen the utility of a laptop computer with its weight of a mini-notebook and screen size of 13 inch easily transforms into the graphics tablet, which with its 17-inch flat screen can be also used as a primary monitor. On top of everything else all computer utilities from power supply through the holding belt to an interactive pen are integrated in Rolltop. This is really an all-in-one gadget.

Support by Schlagheck-Design

somebody
8th October 2010, 08:14
Cool I think its only a matter of time:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
8th October 2010, 17:26
I prefer a real keyboard, otherwise your finges go numb....

somebody
8th October 2010, 21:24
I prefer a real keyboard, otherwise your finges go numb....

True like the Laser keyboards from a while back my fingers still aching from using them :Help1:

joebloggs
9th October 2010, 08:17
True like the Laser keyboards from a while back my fingers still aching from using them :Help1:

i've had a roll up keyboard and it was :censored:, i rolled it up and threw it away :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
9th October 2010, 09:02
maybe the ladies could be wrapped around a rolling pin :Erm:

joebloggs
9th October 2010, 09:22
maybe the ladies could be wrapped around a rolling pin :Erm:

what would my misses be doing with a rolling pin, when she doesn't cook :laugher::icon_lol:, mind you she bought one the other day :yikes::cwm3::Help1:

somebody
10th October 2010, 00:17
i've had a roll up keyboard and it was :censored:, i rolled it up and threw it away :rolleyes:

Dont belive u a northner would throw something away surely you would sell it to a Scouser :rolleyes: