PDA

View Full Version : Phils or Iceland???

mach
3rd March 2007, 11:16
hello! I am Filipina engaged to an Icelandic. Where do you think should we get married? Philippines or Iceland??? I've heard everything is quite expensive in Iceland.
Thanks in advance!

joebloggs
3rd March 2007, 13:03
wow, Iceland, beautiful but cold place !! :yikes: , depends on what you want, if you want your family to be with you, and iam sure most pinay gals do, and if you want a sunny day, philippines it is.

if it means alot to him and his family, and you want to see the complete oppersite of the Philippines, then you've got a problem to sort :Erm:

Iceland to Philippines must be one hell of a long flight.

good luck thou..

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
3rd March 2007, 14:54
hello! I am Filipina engaged to an Icelandic. Where do you think should we get married? Philippines or Iceland??? I've heard everything is quite expensive in Iceland.
Thanks in advance!

Woooooooh never thought that there will be a filipina coming to iceland..
its freezing.............................

Is he from Reykjavik?

Anyways its up2 you but i think its more nice to do wedding in phils..Goodluck and all the best to both of you!

hope to hear from greenland next :omg:

Mich
3rd March 2007, 15:24
it is cheaper here on the philippines.....

KeithD
3rd March 2007, 18:15
Just think, it's dark for months before the Sun rises :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mich
4th March 2007, 13:45
:Erm: :Erm: :Erm: is this where the midnight sun appears???? :doh

tiger@tigress
5th March 2007, 00:12
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum....:Hellooo:
It depends on u both...if u want to get married soon ge married here in Philippines... and invite us lol...:rolleyes:

mach
5th March 2007, 03:07
thank you guys :)

to scotsfiancee: he lives in kopavogur. i think it's near reykjavik

to joebloggs: it's a 24 hour travel from iceland to phils :omg:

joebloggs
5th March 2007, 04:26
thank you guys :)

to scotsfiancee: he lives in kopavogur. i think it's near reykjavik

to joebloggs: it's a 24 hour travel from iceland to phils :omg:

:yikes: thats a killer flight, i think the longest ive ever been on was near 24hrs from door to door. think it was from manchester to frankfurt, frankfurt to thailand, thailand to manila.. worse flight ever, i could be wrong if it was to these places, but hell it took near a day :bigcry: :bigcry:
and didnt sleep for longer than 15 mins :NoNo:

Philip
5th March 2007, 10:20
Wow, Iceland, that's going to take some getting used to!

What ever you decide on, all the best for your wedding day! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
5th March 2007, 15:33
Thanks in advance!

philippines is good to get married hehehe everything is cheap and no need to worry about a processing your visa,: bcoz it is easy specially the spouse visa :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

mach
6th March 2007, 03:45
thank you philip and vbkelly :)

joebloggs: his first time in the philippines wasn't really that bad although the flight was really and literally soooo tiring. From REykjavik he went to London and from London to Amsterdam to Manila. First thing he did after he arrived was sleep the whole day :D

joebloggs
6th March 2007, 10:23
thank you philip and vbkelly :)

joebloggs: his first time in the philippines wasn't really that bad although the flight was really and literally soooo tiring. From REykjavik he went to London and from London to Amsterdam to Manila. First thing he did after he arrived was sleep the whole day :D

lol, I know how he feels and it dosn't get easier, ive been more than 8 times. first time i went i arrived about 5pm on xmas eve, and slept most of xmas day, even thru the massive bangs caused by chinese crackers and fireworks !! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
6th March 2007, 10:43
lol, I know how he feels and it dosn't get easier, ive been more than 8 times. first time i went i arrived about 5pm on xmas eve, and slept most of xmas day, even thru the massive bangs caused by chinese crackers and fireworks !! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hmmmmmm :Erm: why TJ landed arrives NAIA around 11pm but he never get to sleep at all i wonder why hehehe :Erm: :Erm: seems like jetlog never get into him at all :Erm: :icon_lol:

empott
6th March 2007, 17:11
hmmmmmm :Erm: why TJ landed arrives NAIA around 11pm but he never get to sleep at all i wonder why hehehe :Erm: :Erm: seems like jetlog never get into him at all :Erm: :icon_lol:

:Erm: Too excited to sleep, huh? :D