PDA

View Full Version : Mancini expects Chelsea title win

Win2Win
24th September 2010, 16:40
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini prepares for the visit of Chelsea by saying he expects them to "easily" retain their Premier League title this season.

Content from... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/9031748.stm)

tomboo
24th September 2010, 16:51
and i expect Man Utd to win the title, i guess one of us has to be wrong :)

good luck saints tonight

KeithD
24th September 2010, 16:56
You :laugher:

tomboo
24th September 2010, 17:00
;)

les_taxi
24th September 2010, 18:00
And I expect Liverpool not to win the title:icon_lol:

And I guess I'm right:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
24th September 2010, 18:25
:Erm: ... Liverpool will win squat this year as it'll take more than a season to rebuild the team and put the passion and soul back in it.... I said that months ago .... as long as we finish ahead of Everton that'll do me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
24th September 2010, 19:39
:Erm: ... Liverpool will win squat this year as it'll take more than a season to rebuild the team and put the passion and soul back in it.... I said that months ago .... as long as we finish ahead of Everton that'll do me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You can have rep for being honest Keith:icon_lol::icon_lol:

tomboo
25th September 2010, 06:57
in some ways its fun watching them(liverpool) suffer. but the premiership and football needs a good liverpool team, i really shudder at the thought of someone like man city being a main challenger in place of the pool

jimeve
25th September 2010, 12:08
Its all about dosh :REGamblMoney01HL1: Takes good management running the finance of a club, not like the so called big clubs man city,man u, pool, chealski, all have sugar daddy. small clubs like Bolton, spurs,B/Burn,Everton etc. they need brains to survive.