PDA

View Full Version : Steve and Charie Ry

Doc Alan
23rd September 2010, 09:12
Steve should be flying back to UK today, good news for us :)
While he was in the Philippines he got married to Charie :)
Congratulations to you both !:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
23rd September 2010, 09:38
Married :yikes: .... and din't take me and the Mods with him :rolleyes:

liane
23rd September 2010, 11:50
Congratulations Steve and Charie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
23rd September 2010, 11:53
Is it a case of one Steve down two to go :) ?

mikey73
23rd September 2010, 11:57
congratulations charie and steve :)

raynaputi
23rd September 2010, 12:01
:Jump:Congrats Steve and Charie!:wedtoss:

Arthur Little
23rd September 2010, 12:38
Wow! :cwm24: ... he's a dark horse!

sars_notd_virus
23rd September 2010, 12:56
Congratulations Steve and Charie:Beer::wedtoss:

Sim11UK
23rd September 2010, 13:25
I knew he was up to something...the old dog! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
23rd September 2010, 14:09
Fantastic news, congrats Steve and Charie. Sorry it's a bit belated, I've been decorating at night this week and haven't had time to log in

mickcant
23rd September 2010, 14:30
Congratulations, and all the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:olddude:

stevewool
23rd September 2010, 14:45
Married :yikes: .... and din't take me and the Mods with him :rolleyes:

you and the mods :NoNo: what about me :bigcry::bigcry:

stevewool
23rd September 2010, 14:48
what a nice suprize congrats to you steve and charie, what great news, steve r this weekend is getting married and stevewool oct 23rd wow we three steves just are wonderful, think and act alive and all are great looking too:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

malditako
23rd September 2010, 15:00
congrats :Hellooo:

Steve.r
23rd September 2010, 18:46
Hello guys and gals,

Yes I am back and fantastically happy to have been with my beautiful lady for nearly 3 weeks.

BUT

alas, even though we have made public the fact that our status is 'married', we are not married under the laws of the land. For us right now, we have pledged our promise of never ending love for eachother and a lifetime of partnership. For us, right now it is as good as being married. Dedication to eachother takes many forms, we plan to make it an official union some time next year, probably on my next visit. In our oun minds we are one, to anyone else we call eachother husband and wife.

I thank you all for your kind wishes, it means an awful lot to both myself and Charie. This trip has opened up a whole new life for me, new beginnings, new family, new business and so much more. I have only just returned today, so quite weary and sad to be home. I will post up some photos as soon as I can and get back to the regular banter as soon as possible.

take care all of you
Steve :)

Doc Alan
23rd September 2010, 19:16
alas, even though we have made public the fact that our status is 'married', we are not married under the laws of the land... we have pledged our promise of never ending love for eachother and a lifetime of partnership. For us, right now it is as good as being married.

I thank you all for your kind wishes, it means an awful lot to both myself and Charie.
My thread was of course posted to announce the good news and welcome you back , Steve :) As you say, you're as good as being married! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
23rd September 2010, 19:36
wishing you all the best :heartshape1:

Arthur Little
23rd September 2010, 21:01
"we three steves ...

... from Orient far ... " :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:

:Erm: ... kind of appropriate, don't you think? :rolleyes: ... with Christmas fast-approaching!

Arthur Little
23rd September 2010, 21:46
Yes I am back and fantastically happy to have been with my beautiful lady for nearly 3 weeks.

In our oun minds we are one, to anyone else we call each other husband and wife.

Steve :)

Good to see you back, Steve ... better get started on that :wedtoss: Speech :blahblah: now, mate!

So ... guys & gals ... "to Steve & Charie ... 'the virtual Mr & Mrs Ry' ... " :Wine: "Cheers!" :Beer: "And all the best for your future health and happiness".

Steve.r
23rd September 2010, 22:02
Thank you Arthur and Al, I hate speeches, but I can make an exception for my asawa :Jump:

joebloggs
23rd September 2010, 22:07
your a bit premature doc :D
but the good news is, we can congratulate you again next year Steve :D

Sim11UK
23rd September 2010, 22:10
So no Steve's are married yet? :doh

Welcome back Steve. :)

Doc Alan
23rd September 2010, 22:18
So no Steve's are married yet? :doh

Almost married !! :icon_lol:

RickyR
24th September 2010, 02:37
Welcome back, great news Steve.

Doc Alan
24th September 2010, 04:02
your a bit premature doc :D

Tactfully put, joebloggs :icon_lol:
But Charie describes her status as "married" already :)
Still cause for celebration !:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ghee101
24th September 2010, 05:22
Is it a case of one Steve down two to go :) ?

don't worry, it always comes in 3s

ghee101
24th September 2010, 05:25
congratulations :wedtoss:

stem298
24th September 2010, 11:29
congrats to the newly wed steve and charie!!

stem298
24th September 2010, 11:43
ooohhh didnt read the mid part of the post..:)..anyway..still congratiolation for pledging to love one another :)..and nice to c you here again..my steves kinda unhappy without his co-steves around ;).

bornatbirth
24th September 2010, 11:59
hey, im glad you had a great time and congrats to your pledge to each other, the other steve will be back soon and married so theres no need for stevewool to be unhappy any more :D

Languish
8th October 2010, 13:43
Congratulations! I already posted on your FB steve but i'll say it here again... well done and enjoy the rest of your lives together. Cant wait to do that myself in the near future! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
8th October 2010, 18:14
Thank you, very kind :)

mat12
19th October 2010, 19:48
my steves kinda unhappy without his co-steves around
Wedding Favours (http://www.weddingcufflinkcompany.co.uk/)

stevie c
5th November 2010, 20:19
Steve should be flying back to UK today, good news for us :)
While he was in the Philippines he got married to Charie :)
Congratulations to you both !:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Wow steve r i honestly never knew you got married a belated congratulations mate i was out in the phils at the time alsio so hence why i never knew you sure are a dark horse mate im over the moon for you charie the three steves all married :icon_lol:

Doc Alan
6th November 2010, 00:38
Wow steve r i honestly never knew you got married ...
They didn't actually get married although each of their facebook profiles says they are ! But they are 100% in love and committed to each other as I'm sure Steve r and Charie will be happy to confirm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
6th November 2010, 04:21
Many many congratulations Steve & Charie!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th November 2010, 09:18
see what you have done Alan, if i was you steve i would put pen to paper and complain:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevie c
6th November 2010, 10:42
see what you have done Alan, if i was you steve i would put pen to paper and complain:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

now theres a thought steve:icon_lol:

Doc Alan
6th November 2010, 11:29
now theres a thought steve:icon_lol:
:omg: So all three Steves are going to complain ??? That's not fair !!!:NoNo: Don't sue me, I can't afford it :icon_lol:

Steve.r
6th November 2010, 22:47
Steve, thanks for the very kind wishes, but alas, Alan is right. Our committment to eachother, for us is the same as being married, we just dont have the paper to confirm that, but hey, what is a piece of paper.
If anyone needs a letter of complaint, look no further, I have a few draughts ready and waiting :cwm23:

Doc Alan
6th November 2010, 23:55
Steve, thanks for the very kind wishes, but alas, Alan is right. Our committment to eachother, for us is the same as being married, we just dont have the paper to confirm that, but hey, what is a piece of paper...

Joking apart, I hate to mis inform members ! Thanks to meeting at Steve and Emma's wedding, Steve r is also a personal friend, and I know for a fact that his commitment to Charie is absolute. The only Steve I've yet to meet is Stevie C !

Steve.r
7th November 2010, 00:27
Yep, you are right Al. Maybe we can think about a forum meet somewhere. It was great to meet everyone at Steve and Emma's wedding. :Jump:

Arthur Little
7th November 2010, 00:43
Maybe we can think about a forum meet somewhere.

Good :idea:, Steve ... if only there were some way to make it come to pass!