PDA

View Full Version : My pumpkins is pregnant.

gWaPito
19th September 2010, 19:49
hello to everyone I just want to share our greatest of news that Jane is pregnant with our first baby. What makes this so amazing for us is that I just had a reverse vasectomy after getting the vasectomy done Jan 1996. We were told our chances were at best 50% and that if it did work could take up to 14 months to work In fact it took 5 weeks only for Jane to fall pregnant. We felt this would be our biggest goal above all else Money can buy everything else apart from this. We feel so blessed.

Doc Alan
19th September 2010, 20:00
Excellent news, hope all goes well :xxgrinning--00xx3: So now we know why you've been less active on the forum ...you told me it was work ...:doh

laurel
19th September 2010, 20:02
Many many congratulations.............best wishes to you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
19th September 2010, 20:28
You've been unsnipped :D .... and you still had a bit of lead left :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
19th September 2010, 21:02
:xxgrinning--00xx3: good news

raynaputi
19th September 2010, 21:09
:Jump:Congrats gwapito!:Jump:

mickcant
19th September 2010, 21:26
Its always uplifting for all of us to hear some good news like this well done:xxgrinning--00xx3: both of you.
Mick.:olddude:

Sim11UK
19th September 2010, 23:00
Great news Mr Swindon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
19th September 2010, 23:38
congrats to the both of you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

would you liks a boy or a girl :Erm:

Arthur Little
20th September 2010, 00:50
hello to everyone I just want to share our greatest of news that Jane is pregnant with our first baby. What makes this so amazing for us is that I just had a reverse vasectomy after getting the vasectomy done Jan 1996. We were told our chances were at best 50% and that if it did work could take up to 14 months to work In fact it took 5 weeks only for Jane to fall pregnant. We felt this would be our biggest goal above all else Money can buy everything else apart from this. We feel so blessed.

:omg: ... that was quick work! :cwm24: No wonder we haven't seen much of either of you on here recently! :joke:

Seriousy, though ... well done Mark & Jane ... you've certainly achieved life's greatest goal! :thankyou: for sharing your delightful news with us, and all the very best to you both for the forthcoming :BouncyHappy: event. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th September 2010, 01:25
... you told me it was work ... :doh

:anerikke: ... whoever said business and pleasure can't be mixed?!

marlyn&kenny
20th September 2010, 02:57
wow!
congratulations gwapito and Jane!:Jump:

ghee101
20th September 2010, 03:22
congratulations!! :xxparty-smiley-05 :baby1:

jam07
20th September 2010, 05:32

:yeahthat:
wow! congratulations Gwapito and wife! :xxgrinning--00xx3: baby news makes me happy :Jump: :Jump: :waver: :woohoo: :baby1: :baby1: :tresamoureux:

DaveUK
20th September 2010, 08:02
Congratulations to you both! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
20th September 2010, 08:23
cheers :Wine::wiggle:

RickyR
20th September 2010, 08:25
Congratulations!!! :-)

Terpe
20th September 2010, 08:32
That's a great blessing!
Congrats to you both!!:Jump::Jump:

sars_notd_virus
20th September 2010, 09:59
Good news!!!! Congrats!!!

triple5
20th September 2010, 11:21
Congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3: All the best :)

malditako
20th September 2010, 12:50
congratulation gwapito..indeed such a good news :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

stevewool
20th September 2010, 17:37
wow i wondered where you went too , and now we all know, all your spare time spent pratising , well its all worked great news and good luck to you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanp
20th September 2010, 19:46
Congratulations to you both

mikey73
22nd September 2010, 08:40
congratulations:)

liane
22nd September 2010, 15:34
Congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
16th October 2010, 00:46
I want to thank all for there kind words Doc Alan Laurel Win 2 Win Mickcant Sim 1 uk bornabirth Arthur Marlyn and Kenny Ghee Jam07 Daveuk Rani Rickyr Terpe Sars Triple5 Gparry stevewool Alanp Mikey73 and Liane. A real heart felt thanks to all your kind wishes I will keep your posted.

dontpushme
16th October 2010, 20:29
That's great news indeed! Congrats to you both!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
16th October 2010, 20:32
Great news for you both :tdo13::appl::baby1:

joebloggs
16th October 2010, 20:48
:yikes:

i must have missed your post

:xxgrinning--00xx3:great news

i just your baby brings as much happiness to you and pumpkin as little joe has to me and my misses :rolleyes:

Rosie1958
16th October 2010, 21:39
Congratulations to you both, what wonderful news, you must be so excited!

gWaPito
16th October 2010, 22:23
Thank you dontpushme, Steve and Joe. You did reply the first time Joe Perhaps you forgot, it was nearly 4 weeks ago. she goes for her first scan next week A day before we go back to Manila So hopefully we will have some scan pics for the family there. Where my siblings and my kids I say kids they are 26 and 29 have cut themselves off from me. i really cant believe the family I come from. you would think Jane now carrying our baby it would soften there resolve, no chance ! still end of the day its there lose. You can pick your friends not your family. they know where we live We told they are all welcome but, to no avail so sod them all Jane says they will come round in time My question is how much time ! end of the day Jane my wife is number 1 if the others cant accept then its there lose. enough of my belly aching

Steve.r
16th October 2010, 22:32
Where my siblings and my kids I say kids they are 26 and 29 have cut themselves off from me. i really cant believe the family I come from. you would think Jane now carrying our baby it would soften there resolve, no chance ! still end of the day its there lose. You can pick your friends not your family. they know where we live We told they are all welcome but, to no avail so sod them all Jane says they will come round in time My question is how much time ! end of the day Jane my wife is number 1 if the others cant accept then its there lose. enough of my belly aching
I have the same problem, like you say, sod them! they are the ones missing out. I wish you all the happiness this new life will bring. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
16th October 2010, 22:45
I was beginning to think I was the only one with the strange family, Steve. like you said Bloody good luck to us for having the balls for going out and living our own lives. Yes Things may go wrong at times That is life But I will do my very very best to see that in the end it all stays on track. one of the advantages of being of advanced years You know the pit falls.

joebloggs
16th October 2010, 22:46
Thank you dontpushme, Steve and Joe. You did reply the first time Joe Perhaps you forgot, it was nearly 4 weeks ago. she goes for her first scan next week A day before we go back to Manila So hopefully we will have some scan pics for the family there. Where my siblings and my kids I say kids they are 26 and 29 have cut themselves off from me. i really cant believe the family I come from. you would think Jane now carrying our baby it would soften there resolve, no chance ! still end of the day its there lose. You can pick your friends not your family. they know where we live We told they are all welcome but, to no avail so sod them all Jane says they will come round in time My question is how much time ! end of the day Jane my wife is number 1 if the others cant accept then its there lose. enough of my belly aching

no i don't forget, but i access the forum in my lunch break at work and dont have time to see or read all the new posts, thats why i dont reply or read some :doh

you can't believe your family :icon_lol: you dont know mine :D if i told you, you wouldn't beleive it :angry:

just look after your self and your misses, its their loss and problem :NoNo:

grahamw48
16th October 2010, 23:39
Congratulations from me too.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aren't families odd.

My mum and dad were the old-fashioned kind (yes...prejudiced) so I didn't even tell them I was getting married....just brought my beautiful Filipina bride home and took her round to meet them unannounced. :icon_lol:

Well, they loved her from the start.
Next hurdle was bringing her 2 kids, and guess what, yes they loved them too. :)

Nowt stranger than folk.

All the rest of my family have been just as welcoming, but it was my first marriage.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/771

Lancashirelad
17th October 2010, 00:22
Congrats to you both great news.

gWaPito
17th October 2010, 01:34
Thank you Rose and thank you Graham. im sorry to read of your plight, im sure it will all work out. You have much support on here alone. Graham My parents the same as yours anti coloured and thought it was normal. Never mind. Nice picture of your baby too. my wife's sis has 2 boys from a oz and he looks if he fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down You should see those boys! They look like Angels, so they is hope for me I hope ha ha Thanks again Graham

gWaPito
17th October 2010, 14:16
Lancashire lad Thank you for your best wishes ! Graham I think your idea about springing your news on your parents was a good idea They had no time to think about it. At the moment Jane is craving It now boiled bones of all things ! baby ducks in there shells is another Chicken intestines 'Bugger the meat Id rather eat the feet!'

Languish
17th October 2010, 15:53
Excellent news - well done! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ghee101
17th October 2010, 15:53
congratulations to you, gwapito and jane!! :Jump::Jump:

ghee101
17th October 2010, 15:55
Lancashire lad Thank you for your best wishes ! Graham I think your idea about springing your news on your parents was a good idea They had no time to think about it. At the moment Jane is craving It now boiled bones of all things ! baby ducks in there shells is another Chicken intestines 'Bugger the meat Id rather eat the feet!'

BULALO - boiled bones
BALUT - baby ducks in there shells is another
OH YES, INIHAW NA BITUKA - Chicken intestines

wahahaha!:icon_lol: i know how it feels looking for these particular food :Rasp: yummmm...

bher
17th October 2010, 16:18
CONGRATULATIONS gwapito and to your wifey.. my husband is also in vasectomy so maybe within nxt year plan to reverse his then, so that we can start working into it :do_it::do_it: and get pregnant yipee..

stevie c
17th October 2010, 16:26
great news well done to the both you:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

Terpe
17th October 2010, 16:45
I was beginning to think I was the only one with the strange family
You are not alone there :NoNo:

Terpe
17th October 2010, 16:47
.. At the moment Jane is craving It now boiled bones of all things ! baby ducks in there shells is another Chicken intestines 'Bugger the meat Id rather eat the feet!'

What no green mango and bagoong! :D

gWaPito
17th October 2010, 19:53
Thank you Languish, Ghee, bher and Steve c. Yes bher, Like I said I had my vasectomy done Jan 1996 and was given at best 50/50 chance. Reason being of course was Jane being just 28yo and in good health, plain and simple I just got to fire the right bullets. looks like your man is much younger than me so you may have a better chance. I did my home work finding the right guy to do the operation. i wont go into detail but the right man was found His name is Duncan Harriss ( that is correct spelling) based at the BMI Park Hospital Nottingham. You look at his web site and what people around the world have to say about him. The cost was £2531. yes It was a gamble but 50% chance is better than no chance In fact Jane and I both said Even he said 5% chance we wld still of gone ahead with it. What he did say was that he will do his bit (operation) I must then do my bit after 2 weeks after op and that is I must use it every day if I can. That we did. Low and behold 5 weeks later she was pregnant. We didnt check until 4 days late Jane was always 29 cycle. I got two cheap testers from pound land then I splashed out on 2 clear blue digi tester. It was like all our Christmases rolled into one. And all just before we go back to Phil. Every time Jane mom called she asked when baby coming. Now they all know. Yehey! Hopefully we will have scan pics as well to take back Jane has scan the day before we leave uk.

aposhark
18th October 2010, 12:06

Congratulations to both of you :Jump:
It is a beautiful feeling for two people in love to share.

Our baby daughter is an absolute joy, yours will be too.

Nature and science combined is a wonderful thing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
19th October 2010, 13:20
Thank you Languish, Ghee, bher and Steve c. Yes bher, Like I said I had my vasectomy done Jan 1996 and was given at best 50/50 chance. Reason being of course was Jane being just 28yo and in good health, plain and simple I just got to fire the right bullets. looks like your man is much younger than me so you may have a better chance. I did my home work finding the right guy to do the operation. i wont go into detail but the right man was found His name is Duncan Harriss ( that is correct spelling) based at the BMI Park Hospital Nottingham. You look at his web site and what people around the world have to say about him. The cost was £2531. yes It was a gamble but 50% chance is better than no chance In fact Jane and I both said Even he said 5% chance we wld still of gone ahead with it. What he did say was that he will do his bit (operation) I must then do my bit after 2 weeks after op and that is I must use it every day if I can. That we did. Low and behold 5 weeks later she was pregnant. We didnt check until 4 days late Jane was always 29 cycle. I got two cheap testers from pound land then I splashed out on 2 clear blue digi tester. It was like all our Christmases rolled into one. And all just before we go back to Phil. Every time Jane mom called she asked when baby coming. Now they all know. Yehey! Hopefully we will have scan pics as well to take back Jane has scan the day before we leave uk.

hello there gwapito, its a bit expensive but i know it would be worth it.. for now we are not into rush to have babies.. still enjoying each other for now while babies are not yet around.. but we will definitely work that out when the right time come.. thank's for that info..again' i am very happy that your jane is preggy now yipee:Jump::Jump: cheers...

JimOttley
19th October 2010, 18:27
Ach... :) that's grand, congratulations, I must have missed your post too :)

gWaPito
20th October 2010, 15:09
Thanks Jim Thanks Apo for your kind thoughts. Apo, I know we have had our run ins in the past At the end of the day we have all got a common thread. At least us guys can get over it. bher, at least you and your husband know you both have hope of a family in the future. To be honest we could not afford it as well I was off work with a back injury for 2months and work did not pay me. The operation was booked back in Feb. No way was I going to cancel so I used the credit card and Jane paid the rest out of her savings. Thats how much we wanted. yes it cld of gone the other way, good fortune was on our side. bher Good luck to you and your husband as well.

stevewool
20th October 2010, 15:39
families, well most have them good or bad, my family are very well with emma, my kids are too, even the ex :icon_lol::icon_lol:, then again who cannot she is so kind and makes everyone feel so comfortable,if i had to chose then emma would be first, its my happiness that is important to me, and making emma happy too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

dontpushme
20th October 2010, 15:51
What no green mango and bagoong! :D

Haha! That's, like, a staple for all pregnant Filipinas. One of these days, Jane'll probably ask for it.

gWaPito
20th October 2010, 16:59
Ha ha Hey dont push me. She has! This why she looking forward to going back home next week. Along with kwek kwek

gWaPito
20th October 2010, 17:56
Hi Stevewool I hear what you are saying. But being a life and soul of the party should not be a pre cursor of your family liking your wife or not. my wife may be a little the opposite of yours but that does not make her unlikeable. She is no party animal Thank Goodness ! . All I know is that she loves me I love her and she makes me happy All in all thats all what matters That alone should be enough. A great cook Loves being a home maker I could go on. yes she likes her clothes Who doesn t. That includes me!

Doc Alan
20th October 2010, 19:11
This really is a success story ! Vasectomy usually involves cutting the tubes carrying sperm from the testes ("balls") to the penis. Reversal re-joins those tubes ....but it's not that simple. The success rate (with pregnancy resulting) is indeed 50% or less. It depends on time after vasectomy (best within 10 years),the female partner's age (under 35) , and (as with any operation) the surgeon's experience. Mr Duncan Harriss performs over 10 reversals / week. What he charges (over £2,500) is the going rate for such operations. They are not likely to be available on the NHS, and where they are, there is a long waiting list.
The remarkable biological fact in all this is that despite vasectomy, sperm continue to be produced, and that's why reversal may be successful, as in Gwapito's case ! Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

gWaPito
20th October 2010, 20:14
Thank you Doc Alan. The day I had mine operation done I asked the guy who was about to put me under, how many does he normally do in a day, he said ' last Tuesday he did 6' (he operates Mondays and Tuesdays only) my op took 45 minute. I was talking out of me being afraid ! You read these stories about people being put under and never waking This internet can be a wonderful thing but, too much information is not always a good thing.