PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

shary2k1
28th February 2007, 16:06
halu there... i'm here again. Anyway, i finally got my document and most probably this week i'll be applying already for my student visa. I enrolled for health and social care management NVQ4, that is a 1 year course. However, I checked my email, i've been notified that I was granted a partial scholarship worth 223GBP, the course is worth 800+. This program is a training program for clinical research associate, and then train me to upgrade my skills as a clinical research pharmacist then eventually would give me a better opportunit to find a job as a pharmacist. The problem is, i don't know what to take because i'm already enrolled on the first course which is worth 2,400GBP the good thing with this course is that it's a sandwich program wherein i could earn while the other gives me a higher opportunity to find a job using my profession. And one thing more, It's what i'm applying my visa for... both of which are in UK. What do you think is best for me to do? Thanks... Enlighten me.:NoNo: