PDA

View Full Version : holiday in manila!

Derbyprincess
13th September 2010, 16:02
hi everyone! :Hellooo: after a couple of weeks, i've just got some good news! i'm going home to Manila by end of October because my student visa is expiring soon and i don't intend to enrol again and get a rip off! my boyfriend will come over for a holiday by november and visit me & my family. i'm just so greatful with how things are going. ..we were both excited with the plan :Jump:

stevewool
13th September 2010, 18:32
its nice to go back home no matter where home is , and a holiday for your bf too, get him eating balut:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Derbyprincess
13th September 2010, 19:03
thanks steve! yeah it's going to be wicked! i don't know about the balut for my bf! lol! he might freak out! :omg:

Englishman2010
13th September 2010, 19:25
That's great news, have a safe trip back home, and I hope your b/f enjoys himself when he comes over. I'm sure he will, because he will be with you :)

Derbyprincess
13th September 2010, 20:45
That's great news, have a safe trip back home, and I hope your b/f enjoys himself when he comes over. I'm sure he will, because he will be with you :)

yeah thanks! i can't wait and tour him around the metro! ;)

Englishman2010
13th September 2010, 22:12
i don't know about the balut for my bf! lol! he might freak out! :omg:

:icon_lol:Tell him it's not that bad really, I tried it a few weeks ago, the thought of it is far worse than the taste

Derbyprincess
14th September 2010, 11:30
:icon_lol:Tell him it's not that bad really, I tried it a few weeks ago, the thought of it is far worse than the taste

you did?! wow. ..and yeah definitely! i will try it to him :D

Arthur Little
14th September 2010, 14:48
hi everyone! :Hellooo: after a couple of weeks, i've just got some good news! i'm going home to Manila by end of October because my student visa is expiring soon and i don't intend to enrol again and get a rip off! my boyfriend will come over for a holiday by november and visit me & my family. i'm just so greatful with how things are going. ..we were both excited with the plan :Jump:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... good luck to you and your "prince" for your future happiness together.

Derbyprincess
14th September 2010, 17:33
:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... good luck to you and your "prince" for your future happiness together.

oh thank you so much! i really do hope that me and my "prince" will be stronger to hold on to our future together across the miles later on. .. <3 :D

Englishman2010
14th September 2010, 21:43
As long as he washes the balut down with some Red Horse he'll be OK :D

My g/f took some pics of the look of disgust on my face when I was eating balut, I can't work out how to post them :?

Derbyprincess
14th September 2010, 22:40
As long as he washes the balut down with some Red Horse he'll be OK :D

My g/f took some pics of the look of disgust on my face when I was eating balut, I can't work out how to post them :? =)) lol! oh yeah. ..i'm not surprised on how disgusted your face was! and red horse!!! great choice, he'll definitely love it ;)