PDA

View Full Version : F22 Raptor - RIAT 2010. RAF Fairford

Dedworth
12th September 2010, 22:58
Awesome

dXor2vMSCU8

joebloggs
12th September 2010, 23:40
just what i need to cut travel time down, when I next goto the phils :xxgrinning--00xx3:
i wonder if RBS will lend me £100m to buy one :rolleyes:

Dedworth
12th September 2010, 23:43
just what i need to cut travel time down, when I next goto the phils :xxgrinning--00xx3:
i wonder if RBS will lend me £100m to buy one :rolleyes:

Maybe if they can get it back from a toxic loan to a football club in Liverpool :D

joebloggs
12th September 2010, 23:58
i could hire it out to the ministry of defence :xxgrinning--00xx3:
looks better than the eurofighter, but the eurofighter is cheaper and does the same speed :Erm:

RickyR
13th September 2010, 01:58
Still think we should just buy from the US Military instead of wasting billions on developing new technology. If the yanks are willing to spend the money and share it with us, then we should join forces with them.
Whilst I'm not a bit yank lover, I still think we have more in common with them then our European friends across the English Channel.

joebloggs
13th September 2010, 08:22
i agree with you ricky they spend$ 50+ billion designing the planes
and 'only' £100m to buy one :D
i think they have laws against selling their newest technology to anyone else thou :NoNo:

triple5
13th September 2010, 15:18

Manchester to Manila in a few hours would be great. Don't know about you, but I'd need a pretty big sick bag going in one of those :Cuckoo:

les_taxi
16th September 2010, 13:16
Fantastic,I remember a few years ago at airshow in Elivington nr York,We had a Harrier jump jet as it hovered near us the ground shook!,He did his display and then said he was "Nipping over to Blackpool" to do as display and he would be back in 20 mins:yikes:

That takes some getting your head around:icon_lol: