PDA

View Full Version : New Catergories

Admin
20th December 2003, 23:11
If you think a new catergory would be of use on the forum, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

ahbiron
5th April 2004, 11:30
I want to suggest a new categories called Business Opportunities. I recently joined First Quadrant Philippines Inc. and I believe every Filipinos out there in UK should also be informed about the company. I made a website about the company and all other informations about it especially how it can help each and every Filipinos achieve "Financial Freedom". Here's the URL link of my website:

Thank you and more power to filipinouk.com

Graham
17th October 2006, 20:35
Hello everyone, My name is Graham and I would like to offer all that have an interest a home based business Opportunity based around Aloe Vera.
If you are looking to earn a secure second income and would like to find out more please contact me at
Many thanks and I wish you a long and healthy life.

Graham
17th October 2006, 20:50
oppps sorry guys I was just trying to help out. Promis to be a good boy from now on :)

walesrob
17th October 2006, 20:50
Hello everyone, My name is Graham and I would like to offer all that have an interest a home based business Opportunity based around Aloe Vera.
If you are looking to earn a secure second income and would like to find out more please contact me at
Many thanks and I wish you a long and healthy life.

Graham, advertising is NOT free on this forum, and your post has been edited. Thanks.

Welsh_Italian
17th October 2006, 22:36
Perhaps a category about property would be useful (as an investment, or for actually moving out there and living in?)

baboyako
18th October 2006, 00:12
welsh italian :Erm: is welsh rarebit with mozzerela & pesto? :Hellooo:

KeithD
18th October 2006, 08:58
Perhaps a category about property would be useful (as an investment, or for actually moving out there and living in?)
That would be more of a 'spammers thread'

robeth
18th October 2006, 14:05
That would be more of a 'spammers thread'

i think u got right there!:NoNo: