PDA

View Full Version : Married

aromulus
27th February 2007, 08:13
Jet and Me were officially married in a civil ceremony on monday 19th february. It took place at the Metro Park Hotel in Cebu city. The invitations went out for about 90 people, strange how more than 170 turned up....
All went like a dream, everything was organized by the co-ordinator and MC, It could not have been more successful.
Jet looked splendid in her white dress and never stopped smiling. I could not keep my hands off her, I felt wanting to touch her all the time for reassurance.
All in all the 3 weeks spent in Cebu were magnificent, the weather was great, no clouds, no rain. Just bright sunshine and hot. We didn't do any of the touristy things, apart from Mountain Top and Taoist Temple, because we were too taken by catching up for the last 9 months. Unfortunately the end came too sudden, My departure day arrived and felt really bad, didn't want to come back to the Uk and work. To avoid Jet from crying at the airport and in the taxi back to her place, I stopped her from seeing me off. It was sad, but at least if she was upset, she would be comforted by her family. On the other hand, I never stopped feeling guilty.

Before leaving, I left with her the bulk of the documentation needed to apply for a settlement visa, all I need to do now, is send her the last 6 months of bank statements, salary slips and my employers letter of support.
And look forward to pick her up soon from Manchester Airport and take her home.

tiger@tigress
27th February 2007, 08:25
Unfortunately the end came too sudden, My departure day arrived and felt really bad, didn't want to come back to the Uk and work. To avoid Jet from crying at the airport and in the taxi back to her place, I stopped her from seeing me off. It was sad, but at least if she was upset, she would be comforted by her family. On the other hand, I never stopped feeling guilty.

This realy brought tears to my eyes when its time for TJ to fly back to England i was realy crying in the hotel spend so many hours inside the room hoping for my last tears... he tried so hard to cheer me up throwing diffrent kind of funny face/jokes but its an endless tears that day... :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Please stop this tears.....im getting emotional again.

Congrats to both of you and good luck to your visa application...

gingxrick
27th February 2007, 09:50
Congrats to both of you Aromulus, hoping everything goes smooth for the settlement visa.

Ricky and Ging

empott
27th February 2007, 14:43
Congratulations Aromulus & Best Wishes to ur bride :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good luck to ur application . God Bless :Hellooo:

KeithD
27th February 2007, 15:03
Couldn't she fit in the suitcase? :Erm:

IainBusby
27th February 2007, 15:25
Congratulations to you both. Hope it won't be too long before your together again.

Louella & Iain.

eljean
27th February 2007, 15:33
congratzzzz best wishes!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fontain
27th February 2007, 16:50
Congratulations & Well Done

My Fiancee Just Got Her Visa Within One Month... With No Interview

Thats Only One Month From Applying To Getting It Back In Her Hand

So With Any Luck You Will Both Be Together Soon

andypaul
27th February 2007, 19:54
Glad to hear your wedding went well for the two of you. Its tough being parted but from reading your previous posts in the past its sounds like your wife should get her visa soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
28th February 2007, 07:34
Thanks everyone.
After a few days back here, can't help feeling that something is missing. I keep looking for things to do, clean, tidy... Not bothered about TV at all, I just go through the motions, work keeps me busy, but it doesn't feel the same. I suppose that the waiting game has started, and it is like having teeth pulled. Miss the closeness, the instant understanding, the smiles, the laughter, her hand in mine while walking about and the malambing. But I will have to put up with it, at least for a while.
On a positive note............ It won't be long before she is here.

Dom

Ann07
3rd March 2007, 14:46
Congrats Dom and Jet!!!:Hellooo:

Where is Jet exactly located in Cebu?
Im from Mambaling cebu city...but now in uk:icon_lol:
i also applied my visa there no interview...just took me a week to have it...

Hope she will too...
There;s an agency there very nice they helped me all the way going here...

Goodluck!

ann

dave65
6th March 2007, 14:59
Jas and i read through what you said about being apart and could really relate to that we married in september and i went to collect her in february it occured to us that it would be nice to be able to get together with others in the same situation, its nice to meet up with other philippinos but to meet other couples who have gone through the same experiances would be even better from what i can see we seem to be spread all over the country but if there are any in the south who would like to meet up then please get in touch

Mrs Daddy
6th March 2007, 18:05
Congrats and wish you all the happiness in the world dom and jet

aromulus
6th March 2007, 23:26
Congrats Dom and Jet!!!:Hellooo:

Where is Jet exactly located in Cebu?
Im from Mambaling cebu city...but now in uk:icon_lol:
i also applied my visa there no interview...just took me a week to have it...

Hope she will too...
There;s an agency there very nice they helped me all the way going here...

Goodluck!

ann

Hi, Jet lives with the family, in Tanke, Talisay City.
I am more or less ready with the last bits of documentation to send to Jet, for inclusion in the UKVACS envelope (damn big one...). Just waiting for my employers letter, really. They are kind of wary... as they think it might be a reference for another job... Daft buggers..
It sounds like that the process is easy and painless, I hope it will be quick like yours.

I tried to upload the wedding photos in the gallery, but, probably, I am doing something wrong... It won't have it...
So I am posting this link to yahoo photos,

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/dommi1951/album/576460762392496029

Ciao

Dom

Ann07
8th March 2007, 19:26
I see...She's from Tangke Talisay...
Hope so she will get it fast.

Goodluck ann