PDA

View Full Version : plan to marry within 6 months ?

5olidsnake
25th February 2007, 21:53
hi everyone

just reading "Guidance - Husbands, wives and partners (INF 4) (12/10/06)"
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1018721067257

"You must show that:
you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within a reasonable time (usually six months)"

and was wondering which ways did you guy n gals show evidence that you planned to marry within the 6 months

wedding church/register office booked or enquiry ??
wedding reception booked or enquirey ??
or confirming in your support letter that you plan to marry within the 6 months is acceptable (or you need concrete evidence)

thanks mart

ebony
25th March 2007, 05:45
Hello everyone. I would like the duration of the fiancee visa application process. Me and my fiance agreed to marry on sept.in uk. do you think submitting the application on june is okay as we hope to gather all the requirements by the end of may

tiger@tigress
25th March 2007, 12:02
hi everyone
"You must show that:
you plan to marry or register a civil partnership within a reasonable time (usually six months)"
wedding church/register office booked or enquiry ??
wedding reception booked or enquirey ??
or confirming in your support letter that you plan to marry within the 6 months is acceptable (or you need concrete evidence)
thanks mart

All of the above :D

Hello everyone. I would like the duration of the fiancee visa application process. Me and my fiance agreed to marry on sept.in uk. do you think submitting the application on june is okay as we hope to gather all the requirements by the end of may

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: