PDA

View Full Version : Hairy hands

subseastu
31st August 2010, 16:44
Just looked at the back, I said back, of my hands and noticed how hairy they're getting.:omg: The hair line is advancing!!:Erm: Obviously not so fast that you can see it but I'm sure I wasn't this hairy last time I took any notice. How strange.

bornatbirth
31st August 2010, 17:02
maybe you should check the rest of your body and report back :D

you havent been bitten by a werewolf have you :icon_lol:

subseastu
31st August 2010, 17:18
Oh my god, where's all this coming from??!!! It appears to be spreading over my back now and my:action-smiley-081:. I assume this is just part of growing older, or is it something more sinister?

KeithD
31st August 2010, 18:17
When you can out your nose hair in a pony tail then it's time to worry :cwm24:

KeithD
31st August 2010, 18:17
When you can put your nose hair in a pony tail then it's time to worry :cwm24:

junior02
31st August 2010, 19:25
Oh my god, where's all this coming from??!!! It appears to be spreading over my back now and my:action-smiley-081:. I assume this is just part of growing older, or is it something more sinister?

in the last 10 years my hair seems to have moved from my head to every other part of my body, strange as my father has a great thick mop on his head and hairless on most other parts and hes 76. so dont think age has got much to do with it:Erm:

KeithD
31st August 2010, 20:12
I've been shaving my ears for years now :hubbahubba:

stevewool
31st August 2010, 20:34
your hair seems to be falling backwards slowley moving from your head to your shoulders and so on , soon be able to do the grass skirt dance just using your hair:)

nigel
1st September 2010, 14:27
Don't worry we don't get older we get uniquer..hehe:icon_lol:

Terpe
1st September 2010, 14:36
The hair on my head is receding fast. Luckily my under-arm hair is growing strongly and I've managed to train it over my shoulder under my collar and over my head!!

subseastu
1st September 2010, 19:08
I have now turned into a middle aged hoodie. Hood on head to cover receeding hair line and hairy hands in baggy jeans to keep them from the jeans from falling from around my ****.

JUst need a bus shelter to loiter in, some cheap lagar and I'm well away to regaining my yoof!

stevewool
1st September 2010, 20:22
well i got emma to trim my hair the other day and never again i look like black adder from series 1 not back no sides and little on the front:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

mikey73
1st September 2010, 20:25
The hair on my head is receding fast. Luckily my under-arm hair is growing strongly and I've managed to train it over my shoulder under my collar and over my head!!

oh going for the donald trump look