PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to a new Mod !

Doc Alan
31st August 2010, 07:46
On Friday Steve Ry leaves the UK to be with Charie in the Philippines ...but he's returning in 3 weeks :xxgrinning--00xx3: Maligayang paklalakbay kaibigan / Good trip friend :)

stevewool
31st August 2010, 08:22
indeed he is , a great trip steve and get them kids hitting you hard with them boxing gloves:icon_lol::icon_lol:, wish we was traveling there for some real sun and warmth, enjoy my friend :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
31st August 2010, 10:16
i thought he had been demoted and banned already :icon_lol

have a great trip :Jump: :Wave::Wave:

raynaputi
31st August 2010, 10:34

have a great trip :Jump: :Wave::Wave:

Me too!:doh hahaha..:icon_lol:

Have a safe trip Steve and have fun with your mahal!:Jump:

alanmf1
31st August 2010, 10:35
Have a great trip Steve.....we all know you will!:Wave:

Arthur Little
31st August 2010, 10:39
On Friday Steve Ry leaves the UK to be with Charie in the Philippines ...but he's returning in 3 weeks :xxgrinning--00xx3: Maligayang paklalakbay kaibigan / Good trip friend :)

And leave US short-staffed? :cwm24: How DARE he! :icon_lol: Ah well :anerikke: ... guess the guy HAS to prioritise. Have a great time with Charie, Steve!

ghee101
31st August 2010, 10:45
wow, have a safe trip! i hope rani and i can meet you both ^_^ in manila

Arthur Little
31st August 2010, 10:46

Me too!:doh hahaha..:icon_lol:

... AND me! :omg:

malditako
31st August 2010, 11:18
... AND me! :omg:

and ME! :doh.

KeithD
31st August 2010, 11:25
They group up and leave sooooo fast these days :omg:

stevie c
31st August 2010, 16:10
have a great trip steve i may meet you out there im leaving the uk on the 11th sept & i will arrive in manila early sunday the 12th sept :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
31st August 2010, 16:14

just drop us a note and we will surely meet you... have fun :Hellooo:

rani
31st August 2010, 16:14

just drop us a note and we will surely meet you... have fun :Hellooo:

Steve.r
31st August 2010, 19:38
Wow!! thank you everyone, it is nice to know my friends here will miss my stupidity for a while. I really thought I was demoted or banned when I first saw the thread, thanks Alan for the heart attack :omg:
I will certainly be having a great time, as SteveW said, I bought Charie's sons some real boxing gloves, so I might come back all beaten up lol:doh

I would love to meet some of you guys, but I will not be in Manila for long, probably just for the day I arrive, then we go back out to the province Nueva Ecija to Jaen. In fact very very close to where \\\\Tony//// 's wife lives, also close to where Leah is from. We have so much to do after months of planning and our future is openning up before us, so very excited now.
I will try to drop in while I am away, but no promises. When I get back of course expect to be bored with the gritty details and floods of photos.

Thanks once again to all my friends here, what a great place to come and be with you all.
Take care
Steve

lizaphil
31st August 2010, 19:53
Wow!! thank you everyone, it is nice to know my friends here will miss my stupidity for a while. I really thought I was demoted or banned when I first saw the thread, thanks Alan for the heart attack :omg:
I will certainly be having a great time, as SteveW said, I bought Charie's sons some real boxing gloves, so I might come back all beaten up lol:doh

I would love to meet some of you guys, but I will not be in Manila for long, probably just for the day I arrive, then we go back out to the province Nueva Ecija to Jaen. In fact very very close to where \\\\Tony//// 's wife lives, also close to where Leah is from. We have so much to do after months of planning and our future is openning up before us, so very excited now.
I will try to drop in while I am away, but no promises. When I get back of course expect to be bored with the gritty details and floods of photos.

Thanks once again to all my friends here, what a great place to come and be with you all.
Take care
Steve

have a good trip steve dont forget the pasalubong when you comeback ;);)

mikey73
31st August 2010, 20:07
have a great trip and time in the philippines steve. i land in manila on monday, cant wait :D

stevewool
31st August 2010, 20:37
being as steve r and steve c are leaving me alone can i take his roll as a mod :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
31st August 2010, 20:38
and i reacon thats a great idea well worth a couple of green blobs :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
31st August 2010, 22:29
I'm picking them out of my nose as I type :D

Arthur Little
31st August 2010, 23:34

You could always "keep your hand in" ... by "moderating" any 'flash floods' you encounter while you're THERE, though, Steve! :D

Sim11UK
31st August 2010, 23:50
Have a great time Steve...Have you got your...cough! splutter! CNI ??? :doh
Hope to be over the end of the month/next month? :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Jump:

Arthur Little
1st September 2010, 01:09
have a great trip and time in the philippines steve. i land in manila on monday, cant wait :D

Monday next week, Mikey? My ... how time [also] "flies"! Have a great time too, mate! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
1st September 2010, 20:45
Monday next week, Mikey? My ... how time [also] "flies"! Have a great time too, mate! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you arthur sir, yes fly out from edinburgh on sunday morning and land in manila monday morning :Jump:

Sim11UK
1st September 2010, 20:51
thank you arthur sir, yes fly out from edinburgh on sunday morning and land in manila monday morning :Jump:

Is it your first time mikey?...You'll love it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
1st September 2010, 20:54
Thanks Mikey, you also have a great time ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and Sim ...... :doh don't know what you mean :icon_lol: ... soon buddy soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
1st September 2010, 20:57
Is it your first time mikey?...You'll love it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
thank you sim
yes first time sim, so first time in meeting minie, been chatting to her for 2 years now.

mikey73
1st September 2010, 20:58
Thanks Mikey, you also have a great time ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and Sim ...... :doh don't know what you mean :icon_lol: ... soon buddy soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you steve

Sim11UK
1st September 2010, 20:58
Hmmm nod nod wink wink :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

stevewool
1st September 2010, 20:59
i was looking at going over for xmas again but the flights x2 well just cant do it , a nice thought though , :)

Steve.r
1st September 2010, 21:01
Hmmm nod nod wink wink :icon_lol: :rolleyes:

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I can't hear you LA LA LA LA LA LA :cwm24:

Sim11UK
1st September 2010, 21:04
thank you sim
yes first time sim, so first time in meeting minie, been chatting to her for 2 years now.

Great stuff! :xxgrinning--00xx3: It's so much better in person, just go with the flow, enjoy the flight to start with...Can't say your knees wont start knocking, when it's time to meet :icon_lol:...but it'll be fine. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
1st September 2010, 21:12
I asked Charie if she was going to find me when I come out of the airport, last time her Uncle picked me up. She said yes, so I told her I would drop my case throw my arm around her and shout 'I love you' at the top of my voice........ Hmm, I am thinking her Uncle will find me again :icon_lol::icon_lol:

mikey73
1st September 2010, 21:15
Great stuff! :xxgrinning--00xx3: It's so much better in person, just go with the flow, enjoy the flight to start with...Can't say your knees wont start knocking, when it's time to meet :icon_lol:...but it'll be fine. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah cant wait to finally meet her, sure everything will go ok when over there. :D

Languish
1st September 2010, 21:19
yeah cant wait to finally meet her, sure everything will go ok when over there. :D

Just be yourself and it will be fine :)

triple5
1st September 2010, 21:32
Have a good time Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3: You got room for me in your case? :D

Steve.r
1st September 2010, 21:38
Have a good time Steve :xxgrinning--00xx3: You got room for me in your case? :D

:NoNo: already a kilo or two over :ReadIt: :icon_lol:

triple5
1st September 2010, 21:39
Hand luggage maybe :Erm::D

Steve.r
1st September 2010, 21:44
Hand luggage maybe :Erm::D

Oh!! ok then, :xxgrinning--00xx3:but don't go nibbling my bag of nuts ok, or there will be trouble :icon_lol:

triple5
1st September 2010, 22:01
Just drop me in business class and I'll leave your nuts alone :icon_lol:

Doc Alan
1st September 2010, 22:04
Steve.r hasn't forgiven me for the title of the thread, but look at the interest it's generated !:D
"Good luck new Mod and new Member" just didn't seem so good a title, but here goes:-
Good luck Steve on Friday :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Good luck mikey73 on Sunday :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope each of you has a successful trip :)

triple5
1st September 2010, 22:11
Yes, good luck to Mikey too :xxgrinning--00xx3: That first meet can be a bit nerve-wracking, but after a few hours you wonder what all the nerves were about :) Enjoy!

Steve.r
1st September 2010, 22:18
Steve.r hasn't forgiven me for the title of the thread, but look at the interest it's generated !:D
"Good luck new Mod and new Member" just didn't seem so good a title, but here goes:-

Not forgotten Alan, I choked on my tea when I saw the thread title :Jump:
It appears a few of us are away at the same time, I just hope everyone has as much fun as I hope to have. Mikey for the first time, SteveC to tie the knot, me to start a business, so much going on, it's going to be hard to keep up with it all.
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
2nd September 2010, 01:13
Hey Steve.. Hope you have a GREAT trip..And good luck with your new business venture..
Fred.

Steve.r
2nd September 2010, 06:24
Hey Steve.. Hope you have a GREAT trip..And good luck with your new business venture..
Fred.
Thanks Fred :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
2nd September 2010, 12:16
then we go back out to the province Nueva Ecija to Jaen.

Wen Manong!!! have a safe trip and enjoy your stay in the Philippines with your ''napintas nga balasang ''(beautiful girl Charie)..:)

Steve.r
2nd September 2010, 13:28
Wen Manong!!! have a safe trip and enjoy your stay in the Philippines with your ''napintas nga balasang ''(beautiful girl Charie)..:)

thank you thank you Sars :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
2nd September 2010, 22:33

Yes, good luck to Mikey too :xxgrinning--00xx3: That first meet can be a bit nerve-wracking, but after a few hours you wonder what all the nerves were about :) Enjoy!

thank you everyone, will let you all know how the trip went when i get back. again thanks everyone :)