PDA

View Full Version : If you need a baby-sitter...

pacificelectric
26th August 2010, 18:06
.... or someone nice to look after your ailing mother-in -law.............

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1306033/Cat-bin-woman-Mary-Bale-Please-forgive-says-bank-worker.html

Human stupidity is similar to the universe: it knows no boundaries! :NoNo:

lizaphil
26th August 2010, 18:45
what she did is really disgusting :angry::angry::angry:

-sillybilly-
27th August 2010, 01:18
shes the one who needs to be put in the bin! nasty!:NoNo:

Arthur Little
27th August 2010, 02:31
nasty!:NoNo:

:iagree: ... but it seems to me, 'Facebook' has the propensity for being a hive of gossip in spreading all sorts of exaggerated rumours, stirring up unjustified "hatred" based on hearsay!

triple5
27th August 2010, 11:37
:iagree: ... but it seems to me, 'Facebook' has the propensity for being a hive of gossip in spreading all sorts of exaggerated rumours, stirring up unjustified "hatred" based on hearsay!

True, but in this case the woman was caught on cctv. Apparently she said it was just a practical joke and expected the cat to wriggle out :Erm:

At least the cat got its revenge anyway...

pYyI51a463E

alanp
27th August 2010, 12:45
Hay TOP CAT lived in a trash can for years

stevewool
27th August 2010, 17:08
silly lady yes but whos the idiots threatning to kill her what a great society we live in :NoNo::NoNo:

Arthur Little
27th August 2010, 17:50
silly lady yes but whos the idiots threatning to kill her what a great society we live in :NoNo::NoNo:

:gp: Steve ... cats are said to've NINE lives :olddude: ... but WE poor humans only have ONE! :bigcry:

stevewool
27th August 2010, 18:46
well arthur i have been blessed with 2 lives the old one and now this new one with emma and all the new friends we are making together from people on this site:xxgrinning--00xx3: