PDA

View Full Version : The most disgusting woman in Britain

Dedworth
22nd August 2010, 11:27
I hope some ex forces personnel break this vile creatures legs after beating the living daylights out of her

A dozen ex-servicemen lined up outside a court yesterday to vent their anger at a woman caught urinating on a war memorial.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1304744/Veterans-line-humiliate-Wendy-Lewis-urinated-war-memorial.html#ixzz0xKTC9Lz4

les_taxi
22nd August 2010, 18:26
What a fat ugly horrible bitch,Claiming benifits what a suprise,I would make her spend 6 months assembling poppies and then 1 month standing in streets in the cold selling them til she has raised the equiverlent to a years benifits.

If you think i am being harsh thats my nice option for her:cwm23::censored:

stevewool
22nd August 2010, 19:01
not harsh but dont you wonder why these so called people do these sort of things, they us to say they did not have a happy upbringing no pocket money , that sort of thing, i think its just the low life that live here and think that they are owed something :NoNo:

les_taxi
22nd August 2010, 19:50
She has no excuses,remove benifits and maybe you see a different person:xxgrinning--00xx3:

triple5
22nd August 2010, 20:58
pig :cwm23:

Arthur Little
22nd August 2010, 22:49
Ugh! Not nice ... NOT nice at all! :nono-1-1: The sad thing IS ... the passage of time has rendered the two World Wars increasingly more remote to the minds of successive generations - who pay scant [if ANY] regard to the significance of the horrendous sacrifices made by their forefathers :bigcry: (whether 65 to 71 or 92 to 96 years ago) - and this indifference is undoubtedly exacerbated by spiralling alcohol consumption among the young. :doh

mikey73
23rd August 2010, 00:56
Ugh! Not nice ... NOT nice at all! :nono-1-1: The sad thing IS ... the passage of time has rendered the two World Wars increasingly more remote to the minds of successive generations - who pay scant [if ANY] regard to the significance of the horrendous sacrifices made by their forefathers :bigcry: (whether 65 to 71 or 92 to 96 years ago) - and this indifference is undoubtedly exacerbated by spiralling alcohol consumption among the young. :doh

this is so true sir arthur, every year i wear the poppy with pride and in the stores i have worked no-one else does and the amount of times the younger staff ask why i am wearing a flower. its sad that they dont seem to care or understand any more what the generations that came before ours did for us.

sars_notd_virus
23rd August 2010, 09:51
that woman is a disgrace in women race:NoNo:...i'm not patriotic but i hate people who litters and do public acts and discleanliness like that..the earth has too much for it ..can we just melt them or be fed to gremlins:angry::Cuckoo:

Dedworth
27th August 2010, 12:52
The s_lut was let off with a suspended sentence. The Judge is obviously in the wrong job :angry:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1306128/Wendy-Lewis-Disgusting-woman-urinated-war-memorial-escapes-jail.htmls