PDA

View Full Version : I was just wondering.......

fontain
22nd February 2007, 18:01
Where all you pinoys are now that your here in our green & pleasant land?

Cities, towns, countryside, North, south, east, west, prison :omg:

Whatever the weather but was just interested to know

Answers on a postcard please!

baboyako
22nd February 2007, 20:04
come to earls court.. they're everywhere!! :icon_lol::Hellooo:

tiger@tigress
23rd February 2007, 06:31
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

ervenescence
23rd February 2007, 11:22
in a gang, hoodie, cannabis, guns place! nice :D

joebloggs
23rd February 2007, 11:51
is it that grim in Grimsby ? :Erm:

in sunny Manchester there are lots of pinoys at my local hospital, where my wife works, i think there is something like 150+ pinoy nurses work there :xxgrinning--00xx3:
also there is a pinay and her husband who work at the residential home my mom is in,,

also there are pinoy kids at the primary school my daughter goes to..

a half pinay gal at the til in the morrisons i go to..

yes like bird flu they are everywhere... :Hellooo:

as for gangs, most are just teenagers, cannabis :yikes: lucky its not heroin :NoNo: ,, i remeber seeing a survey that the philippines has a bigger drug problem than the UK. :cwm24: , as for guns and kids being shot, most are in gangs that deal drugs.. smuggled guns from eastern europe :angry:

ervenescence
23rd February 2007, 12:23
Nope its not bad here where i live but theres a part in Grimsby which full of useless teenagers, pain in the ass of the community, you'll get use to the helicopter roaming around that area. And if you are a residence there, leave that place or have a heart attack..lol
Its just like London, there a place that you can call hell, and in Manchester as well. Or lets say, its everywhere. Its like Davao where I originally came from. Theres a location name Boulevard, most people who lives there are just a waste of space! you know what i mean. :NoNo:

eljean
23rd February 2007, 13:12
actually i live in boulevard where addicts,drug dealers,muslims,riots are common in the place...very congested place....some really are afraid to get in to that place...we are afraid as well....but in life you have to get to use to it...it is how you will survive....:bigcry:

joebloggs
23rd February 2007, 14:22
:Hellooo: you ladies make the uk sound like the bronx :Erm:
I def feel safer in the Uk than Philippines. i've never been mugged, house broken into only once in 30 yrs, as for drugs, drugs are everywhere and in every country. its a global cancer, thats eating away at people, families and society.

my wifes aunt, shes been mugged twice in manila, we've all seen the bombings in the philippines. the terrorists, the corruption,

I live only half a mile a way from the greater manchester police helicopter base, yes your right theres good people and scum bags everywhere thou.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fontain
23rd February 2007, 15:31
Wow, i've opened a can of worms here, and all from a simple relocation survey

Well to put my peso in, I must say I feel safer walking around central London than central Manilla but then theirs bundles of places in London that are exactly the same if not worse, like everything in life theirs good and bad everywhere you go, Baguio rocks, brixton stinks

In London its the massive council estates and the hood rats that linger there + all the refugees they put in them, just not a good combo

Plus bundles of illegal immigrants

And when I think of all the grief we have to go to just so that our loved one can come here & settle

:bigcry:

But its FRIDAY so dont let the bast:censored: rds get you down

joebloggs
23rd February 2007, 17:26
yes its friday and i'am leaving in 1 hr !!! :censored: work :xxgrinning--00xx3:

there are council estates near me, i know parts are bad, there use to be pics of kids who had asbos stuck on lamp posts on the estate, saying they were not allowed in that aera.

from what i see on tv, most of the shootings are black teenagers, why ? i dont know, some white kids are in the same situation.

never mind illegal immigrants, what about the legal eastern euro immigratants, lots of polish near me... , and b4 anyone moans my parents were from lithuania :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fontain
23rd February 2007, 17:37
1 hr left for me too, but i'm meant to be going for drinks & a meal tonight in the west end, and i'm struggling to stay awake now :NoNo:

Shouldnt have gone out the last two nights :Erm: