PDA

View Full Version : docs needed to get married in uk

5olidsnake
21st February 2007, 21:09
hi again

another question

after the fiancee visa has been granted and seminar attended , before travelling to the uk what philippine documents are needed by a fiancee to get married in the uk ?

many thanks again
martin

scotsfiancee
21st February 2007, 22:46
Your local registrar will ask her passport with the visa, CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage) and birth certificate. Or you can give them a call anytime :)

Goodluck :Hellooo:

Ann07
21st February 2007, 23:39
hello there in our case we made an appointment first and they only asked for my passport with the visa in it and my proof of address...i used my nhs card.Thats all and 30 piunds each...same with my husband....She can apply anytime in the nhs for her nhs card.

Goodluck!

5olidsnake
22nd February 2007, 19:00
is the CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage) an offical document that has to obtained from philippines and from where

empott
23rd February 2007, 01:27
U can request for a CENOMAR here: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp

... or better yet, ask ur fiancee to go to her local NSO and get it from there.She only has to pay P115, 70% cheaper. The processing takes 2 weeks and beyond upon request.

God Bless :xxgrinning--00xx3:

prettyd30
13th May 2007, 13:19
CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage)

Hi Scots!

Do I need to authenticate (Red Ribbon) that document at DFA and Malacaņang?

Thanks lots!

scotsfiancee
13th May 2007, 13:44
All the documents you get from NSO is authenticated. SO no need for you to go to DFA or malacañang.