PDA

View Full Version : George Michael charged with drugs possession and driving under the influence

Dedworth
12th August 2010, 20:52
Memo to Magistrates - "Custodial sentence for this serial offender please"

George Michael was today charged with possession of cannabis and driving while under the influence of drink or drugs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1302488/George-Michael-charged-drugs-possession-driving-influence.html#ixzz0wQJyosl2

KeithD
12th August 2010, 22:17
He didn't mean to do it so 100 lines, each line containing the Complete Works of William Shakespeare :D

nigel
16th August 2010, 17:16
Doh!:doh For pitys sake we can't he just admit he's a hopeless driver! And employ a driver on a full time basis!?:doh

Dedworth
16th August 2010, 18:45
Doh!:doh For pitys sake we can't he just admit he's a hopeless driver! And employ a driver on a full time basis!?:doh

He allegedly employs his cousin as a driver/assistant but sometimes heads off out on his own when he visits places such as the shops or gents toilets

KeithD
16th August 2010, 20:01
I read somewhere he employs his cousin as a driver/gofer but just heads off out on his own when the urge to visit gents toilets becomes too strong
Well I hope you bump into him in the court toilets when he's suing you for libel :laughitupsmilie:

Dedworth
16th August 2010, 20:11
Well I hope you bump into him in the court toilets when he's suing you for libel :laughitupsmilie:

Corrected ;)

laurel
16th August 2010, 21:23
Serious matter this.............for his own and the publics protection he needs locking up.
He will either kill himself or some innocent person if this is not dealt with.
A great singer IMO but a menace to society when he behaves like this

aromulus
17th August 2010, 07:30
A great singer

Eh...?:Erm:

joebloggs
17th August 2010, 08:03
Eh...?:Erm:

for once i have to agree with you Dom :NoNo:
you could never accuse me of having any of his songs on my mp3 player or that talentless Madonna :yikes:

aromulus
17th August 2010, 08:45
mp3 player :

What's one of those...???:Erm:

Is it like something like this...???

http://www.retrotogo.com/2007/11/ebay-watch-mang.html

laurel
17th August 2010, 19:58
for once i have to agree with you Dom :NoNo:
you could never accuse me of having any of his songs on my mp3 player or that talentless Madonna :yikes:

Good singer or not....should still be locked up . This will all end in tears if he's allowed to carry on abusing the law, by that time he will have killed either himself or some innocent person............and then the enquiries as to how he was allowed to get away with it will start.

Sorry guys I feel strongly about this!!

Dedworth
17th August 2010, 20:40
Good singer or not....should still be locked up . This will all end in tears if he's allowed to carry on abusing the law, by that time he will have killed either himself or some innocent person............and then the enquiries as to how he was allowed to get away with it will start.

Sorry guys I feel strongly about this!!

I totally agree he's been given untold chances and blown them. This time he should be given the maximum possible jail sentence

KeithD
17th August 2010, 20:45
He's a victim... he just needs a hug :icon_lol:

Pete/London
17th August 2010, 21:48
He would enjoy in jail anyway...:action-smiley-081:

KeithD
17th August 2010, 22:41
He would enjoy in jail anyway...:action-smiley-081:

You offering to share his cell? :Sex: :omg:

Pete/London
17th August 2010, 23:25
You offering to share his cell? :Sex: :omg:

Sshh..thats a careless whisper :rolleyes:

fred
18th August 2010, 04:36
A great singer IMO

Yep!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
24th August 2010, 13:05
24/8/2010

GUILTY :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11070361

Will be sentenced 14/9 - my fingers are crossed hoping for a long spell in jail

KeithD
24th August 2010, 14:04
..... long spell in jail
...is that when Harry Potter takes his time? :Erm:

Dedworth
14th September 2010, 07:59
He's facing the music today

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gOGoGxGQ9JbmYeoWPu7F3cuQpijw

Pop singer George Michael could face jail after he admitted crashing his Range Rover while under the influence of cannabis.

Dedworth
14th September 2010, 15:32
8 weeks :Jump:

Singer George Michael has been jailed for eight weeks for crashing his car while under the influence of cannabis.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11299938

Get ready for the soap,shower, big buck jokes :icon_lol:

laurel
14th September 2010, 17:05
Well i for one am very happy that he's at least going to jail for 4 weeks.
I really hope that this will be a turning point in his life for the better!!!
Im glad the judge had the sense to put him away

Dedworth
14th September 2010, 18:05
Well i for one am very happy that he's at least going to jail for 4 weeks.

8 weeks ! not long enough I know, I bet he's already enjoying himself looking for the soap in the Pentonville Prison showers

joebloggs
14th September 2010, 18:15
his own fault, no excuse he can afford a chauffeur :D
did he get banned from driving to, he must have done, he'll need a chauffeur soon :icon_lol:

i should have checked the link first, 5yr ban :xxgrinning--00xx3:
and a £1,250 find :laugher: i wonder if he asked for time to pay :rolleyes:

joebloggs
14th September 2010, 18:28
dedworth on the same web page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11301307

what's the EU commission going to do :icon_lol:

Dedworth
14th September 2010, 19:03
dedworth on the same web page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11301307

what's the EU commission going to do :icon_lol:

I think the action of the EU is "a disgrace" and abuse of taxpayers money. I trust the French will give them the Gallic 2 fingers and tell them where to shove their legal action.

I'm not a lover of the French but they've gone up immensely in my opinion by robustly dealing with the tide of human vermin that's washed in from the Balkans.

-sillybilly-
15th September 2010, 08:07
guess its time to get punished! he could have killed innocent people...

but i bet hes still gonna do it over again when he comes out from prison..:NoNo::NoNo:

Pete/London
15th September 2010, 09:01
A bit harsh considering it was only his 2nd conviction but maybe its going to pull him up sharpe, he might even get back to song writing, he was very talented. Not like that other piece of :censored: Pete Docherty who even took drugs into court while appearing.

I wonder if he will release a cover version of Jailhouse Rock :icon_lol:

KeithD
15th September 2010, 09:49
...and punishment is locking a gay guy up with a load of men.... I don't think so :NoNo: :rolleyes:

Dedworth
15th September 2010, 12:02
...and punishment is locking a gay guy up with a load of men.... I don't think so :NoNo: :rolleyes:

He should be transferred down the road to Holloway

Pete/London
15th September 2010, 14:46
From what I have seen on tele straight guys have a lot of rumpy pumpy in US jails as well, or they were straight before they went to jail :yikes:

nigel
15th September 2010, 19:13
Having a drug habit is a health issue more than anything.... if it's possible to get 'sectioned' under the mental health act, is possible to be sectioned under a.....um "you've got a drug problem act?":Erm: I think this sort of thing should be treated as a health issue rather than crime... the court should have insisted he gets to rehab..!?:Erm:

Dedworth
15th September 2010, 19:20
Having a drug habit is a health issue more than anything.... if it's possible to get 'sectioned' under the mental health act, is possible to be sectioned under a.....um "you've got a drug problem act?":Erm: I think this sort of thing should be treated as a health issue rather than crime... the court should have insisted he gets to rehab..!?:Erm:

I disagree - he's a criminal recklessly driving a car whilst out of his head on drugs, he put the lives of innocent road users and pedestrians at risk. If there had been a pedestrian between his bumper and the Snappy Snaps shop he'd have killed them.

KeithD
15th September 2010, 19:32
I agree with Dedworth .... OMG :omg::omg::omg::omg: .... I need rehab :Rasp:

Pete/London
15th September 2010, 19:41
I disagree - he's a criminal recklessly driving a car whilst out of his head on drugs, he put the lives of innocent road users and pedestrians at risk. If there had been a pedestrian between his bumper and the Snappy Snaps shop he'd have killed them.

Yes and then he would have been charged with manslaughter, no one was hurt. Everyone who drinks and drives puts innocents at risk and even on a second conviction its only a fine and extended ban.
Still he may get the help he needs in the nick, at least, hopefully, he wont be smoking 25 joints a day.

joebloggs
15th September 2010, 20:50
Yes and then he would have been charged with manslaughter, no one was hurt. Everyone who drinks and drives puts innocents at risk and even on a second conviction its only a fine and extended ban.

yes but not everyone crashes their car into snappy snaps :doh, no he didn't hit anyone, but he could have done :NoNo:

http://img.over-blog.com/400x299/0/44/44/01/news2/george-michael-crash-car.jpg

Dedworth
15th September 2010, 22:15
Still he may get the help he needs in the nick, at least, hopefully, he wont be smoking 25 joints a day.

He's got history of these offences but this time he's used up his 9 lives

Pete/London
16th September 2010, 00:18
He's got history of these offences but this time he's used up his 9 lives

Fair comment :xxgrinning--00xx3: