PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Rooney Family Man

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 14:25
Wayne Rooney May 2010

Wayne also recently revealed that becoming a father has changed his attitude to life.

‘It’s been a life changing experience,’ he told the People.

‘Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.’

And he said becoming a father transformed him from a nightclubber into a family man.

He admitted he now enjoys early nights and spending time at home with his son and wife Coleen instead of partying with team-mates.

He said: 'I don't think it has changed me as the person I am but it has just added something different to my life in a great way. It's different and hard work, but a great feeling.

'Now I have someone to look after and I just want to be with Kai and Coleen as much as possible.

'I don't go out clubbing very much any more, maybe only a couple of times a year. I'm now in bed by 10:30pm, it used to be 1am.'

Wayne Rooney August 2010

RELAXED Wayne Rooney partied until dawn - smoking, chanting footie songs and urinating down a wall near a bottle bank.

The £140,000-a-week Man United striker and wife Coleen stepped out with pals to spend a night on the razzle at a Manchester city centre bar.

And as some Red Devils team-mates completed rigorous pre-season fitness tours, Wayne painted the town red, staying at the venue until 5.30am yesterday, when he emerged singing raucous football songs in the street.

Meanwhile Coleen wore a disapproving expression as she barked at her millionaire hubby to climb into a waiting taxi.

Wayne and his missus, both 24, began the night at 9pm at a posh Chinese restaurant and were smuggled into Manchester's trendy Panacea via a rear entrance just after midnight.

One onlooker told The Sun how the soccer star - who suffered World Cup disappointment with England - danced while pals at his VIP table sank £250 magnum bottles of vodka, some mixed with cola.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3077657/Wayne-Rooney-and-wife-Coleen-party-till-dawn.html#ixzz0vY7K5JeD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1299674/Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne-Rooney-pictured-smoking-urinating-street.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

les_taxi
3rd August 2010, 14:57
Wayne Rooney May 2010

Wayne also recently revealed that becoming a father has changed his attitude to life.

‘It’s been a life changing experience,’ he told the People.

‘Becoming a dad means you have to be a role model for your son and be someone he can look up to.’

And he said becoming a father transformed him from a nightclubber into a family man.

He admitted he now enjoys early nights and spending time at home with his son and wife Coleen instead of partying with team-mates.

He said: 'I don't think it has changed me as the person I am but it has just added something different to my life in a great way. It's different and hard work, but a great feeling.

'Now I have someone to look after and I just want to be with Kai and Coleen as much as possible.

'I don't go out clubbing very much any more, maybe only a couple of times a year. I'm now in bed by 10:30pm, it used to be 1am.'

Wayne Rooney August 2010

RELAXED Wayne Rooney partied until dawn - smoking, chanting footie songs and urinating down a wall near a bottle bank.

The £140,000-a-week Man United striker and wife Coleen stepped out with pals to spend a night on the razzle at a Manchester city centre bar.

And as some Red Devils team-mates completed rigorous pre-season fitness tours, Wayne painted the town red, staying at the venue until 5.30am yesterday, when he emerged singing raucous football songs in the street.

Meanwhile Coleen wore a disapproving expression as she barked at her millionaire hubby to climb into a waiting taxi.

Wayne and his missus, both 24, began the night at 9pm at a posh Chinese restaurant and were smuggled into Manchester's trendy Panacea via a rear entrance just after midnight.

One onlooker told The Sun how the soccer star - who suffered World Cup disappointment with England - danced while pals at his VIP table sank £250 magnum bottles of vodka, some mixed with cola.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3077657/Wayne-Rooney-and-wife-Coleen-party-till-dawn.html#ixzz0vY7K5JeD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1299674/Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne-Rooney-pictured-smoking-urinating-street.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Thank goodness we got Terry and Cole to look up to:icon_lol:

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 15:02
Thank goodness we got Terry and Cole to look up to:icon_lol:

Looks like I might be seeing him on Sunday Les - some of the papers are reporting that as a "punishment" he'll have to play in the Community Shield ! - it's a dirty job ........................I'll look out for him at half time when he'll be toking on a roll up in the tunnel

les_taxi
3rd August 2010, 15:05
I'm actually looking forward to the Community Shield !:doh

Anything to erase the "England" nightmare is a good thing:icon_lol:

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 15:10

Yep it should be good - first time at the new Wembley for me :)

les_taxi
3rd August 2010, 15:16
Chuck prawn butties at the corperate seating area,thats if they get back to their seats before match finished:cwm23:

KeithD
3rd August 2010, 15:16

0-0 After extra time.....:doh .... win on penalties at 0-1 :Erm: :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

les_taxi
3rd August 2010, 16:49
0-0 After extra time.....:doh .... win on penalties at 0-1 :Erm: :doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh

3-0 to Chelski:omg: Have I lost my mind:rolleyes:

Score just popped into my head:yikes:

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 17:38
3-0 to Chelski:omg: Have I lost my mind:rolleyes:

Score just popped into my head:yikes:

They'll have you Les instead of that octopus at the next world cup