PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The UK, Emma ...

Arthur Little
1st August 2010, 02:41
... and all the very best to you and Steve for your future together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
1st August 2010, 04:19
best wishes to emma and steve!!!! may you live together happily ever after.. cheers!!! :heartshape1:

BrummieBoy
1st August 2010, 05:04
Congratulations Steve, you must be a very, very happy man today:)

Welcome Emma :Wave:, hope you settle into life in the UK and enjoy a long and happy life together!

Englishman2010
1st August 2010, 06:07
Congratulations Steve and Emma, I wish you a lifetime of happiness together

alanp
1st August 2010, 06:11
Welcome Emma to dear old England
I wish you and Steve all the Happiness and a wonderfull life together

mikey73
1st August 2010, 07:07
hi emma
big welcome to the UK, best wishes to you and steve :Hellooo:

laurel
1st August 2010, 08:34
A big warm welcome to you Emma, I wish you both the very best of luck and love.
:)

alanmf1
1st August 2010, 08:45
Good Morning & welcome Emma :Jump:
Heres to a wonderful life together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

-sillybilly-
1st August 2010, 08:49
To Steve and Emma,

We are all happy for both of you....we wish you all the happiness in life together...

congratulations! you made it!:Jump:

malditako
1st August 2010, 09:00
i can hear now the wedding bells..yuhooo....:Hellooo:

stevie c
1st August 2010, 09:20
congratulations emma welcome to the uk may you & steve share many happy years together :Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
1st August 2010, 09:23
You should have woke her up at 7am and got her to make you're breakfast in bed ..... start as you mean to go on :D

ghee101
1st August 2010, 09:34
congratulations to both of you!

i can still dream, right?

les_taxi
1st August 2010, 10:34
You should have woke her up at 7am and got her to make you're breakfast in bed ..... start as you mean to go on :D

And of course the car will need a clean too,also the sky remote isout of bounds:icon_lol:

Seriously welcome to England:)

stevewool
1st August 2010, 10:43
as you said les no probs yesterday , parked right outside and just waited nearly 3 hours then the subshine came through those doors and the world looked fantastic and you know what , there was no one else there in my eyes just emma:)

les_taxi
1st August 2010, 10:54
as you said les no probs yesterday , parked right outside and just waited nearly 3 hours then the subshine came through those doors and the world looked fantastic and you know what , there was no one else there in my eyes just emma:)

What a feeling one day it will be my turn,must be amazing feeling:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
1st August 2010, 11:06
its a feeling of just having the biggest smile and being happy and you dont care whos around could be hundreds but its just you and your partner:)

KeithD
1st August 2010, 11:14
What a feeling one day it will be my turn,must be amazing feeling:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Probably just as good as a getting a brand spanking shiny new taxi :D

Doc Alan
1st August 2010, 11:20
... and all the very best to you and Steve for your future together. :xxgrinning--00xx3:Arthur was the first but by no means the last to send those good wishes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
1st August 2010, 11:23
Arthur was the first but by no means the last to send those good wishes :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Not often he's first these days...... he had a race with a tortoise the other day..... we're still waiting for Arthur to finish :cwm24:

blackcatbone
1st August 2010, 11:41
congratulations to you both here's to looking to the future i hope one day to be as lucky as you two

sars_notd_virus
1st August 2010, 16:36
Congratulations to both of you!!! stay happy:heartshape1::heartshape1:

James Hubbard
1st August 2010, 16:38
congratulations guys

and i am amazed she's not dying with jetlag! wow!

glad u guys are enjoying together :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
1st August 2010, 16:41
Welcome Emma :)

mjwoz
2nd August 2010, 09:23
welcome emma and best wishes :heartshape1::heartshape1:

liane
2nd August 2010, 14:31
Congrats Emma and Steve... Enjoy each others company :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
3rd August 2010, 13:19
hi and welcome :D

did you bring any dried fish for steve to try :Wave:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 13:57
did you bring any dried fish for steve to try :Wave:

... or Steve to FRY? :Rasp:

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 14:26
Steve Fry! Awesome :D worth paying the licence fee for :D

KeithD
3rd August 2010, 14:29
Steve Fry! Awesome :D worth paying the licence fee for :D
You can sleep with him for less :cwm24:

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 14:32
where do i sign up?

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 15:17
Not often he's first these days...... he had a race with a tortoise the other day..... we're still waiting for Arthur to finish :cwm24:

I know this might seem like a :lamesmiley: excuse ... but it's my computer that's the "tortoise". Honestly! Dead slow and stop, it is ... which is WHY I've [reluctantly] been limiting my responses lately. :doh

KeithD
3rd August 2010, 15:32
I know this might seem like a :lamesmiley: excuse ... but it's my computer that's the "tortoise". Honestly! Dead slow and stop, it is ... which is WHY I've [reluctantly] been limiting my responses lately. :doh
Get yourself a nice laptop ..... you can then take it to bed... wifey will be pleased :cwm24:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 15:35

:Erm: ... I SHOULD say, curtailing my replies to 'one-liners' - whenever possible - rather than experience the sheer frustration of the content disappearing midway through typing a lengthy screed!

KeithD
3rd August 2010, 15:47
Arthur, type your answer in MS Word, and set it to save every minute, that's what I do with any replies more than a line. If you don't have MS Word, download OpenOffice.... it's free :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 15:56
you mean it's possible to do responses that contain more than one line? Maybe I should try it!:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 17:29
Get yourself a nice laptop ..... you can then take it to bed... wifey will be pleased :cwm24:

:rolleyes: ... funny you should happen to mention laptops ... Myrna had just been talking about buying one ... since we're both getting a bit grouchy with THIS PC's lack of speed!

stevie c
3rd August 2010, 17:33
:rolleyes: ... funny you should happen to mention laptops ... Myrna had just been talking about buying one ... since we're both getting a bit grouchy with THIS PC's lack of speed!

hey arthur i do believe that pc world have some good offers on laptops at the moment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 17:33
Arthur, type your answer in MS Word, and set it to save every minute, that's what I do with any replies more than a line. If you don't have MS Word, download
OpenOffice.... it's free :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:68711_thanx: for the helpful tip ... certainly worth trying! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
3rd August 2010, 17:36
:68711_thanx: for the helpful tip ... certainly worth trying! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sure is arthur other than that i think currys are quite reasonable :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 17:54
hey arthur i do believe that pc world have some good offers on laptops at the moment :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Y'know, Stevie ... that's another great thing about belonging to a site like ours. Here, members have the chance to share all sorts of useful information on a seemingly endless variety of topics. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'd been thinking of going into PC World [where I bought this Windows Vista just over 2 years ago] to arrange for the 'Tech Guys' to pay us a visit ... but kept putting off at the slightest sign that *performance was picking up. Even if *it DOES improve, it may well be worthwhile dropping by anyway to have a decko at what's on offer! :68711_thanx:

stevie c
3rd August 2010, 17:57
Y'know, Stevie ... that's another great thing about belonging to a site like ours. Here, members have the chance to share all sorts of useful information on a seemingly endless variety of topics. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'd been thinking of going into PC World [where I bought this Windows Vista just over 2 years ago] to arrange for the 'Tech Guys' to pay us a visit ... but kept putting off at the slightest sign that *performance was picking up. Even if *it DOES improve, it may well be worth dropping by anyway to have a decko at what's on offer! :68711_thanx:

yes arthur well worth a look im due for a frre upgrade from windows vista to windows 7 so im looking forward to what all the fuss is about with windows 7:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 18:04
sure is arthur other than that i think currys are quite reasonable :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yep ... Curry's have a large branch within the same Retail Park as PC World, so it's another option worth considering! :gp:

stem298
3rd August 2010, 18:06
hello everyone! emma here it is very nice indeed to receive such a wonderful warm welcome from everyone..i thank you all and hope to see you all soon..:)

stevie c
3rd August 2010, 18:09
your welcome emma & i hope to see you & steve soon also :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
3rd August 2010, 18:26
:omg: Never buy a laptop from the High Street they are all out of date or over-priced compared to online. Dell or Ebuyer.

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 18:29
yes arthur well worth a look im due for a frre upgrade from windows vista to windows 7 so im looking forward to what all the fuss is about with windows 7:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aye ... someone on here (can't remember who!) was extolling the virtues of Windows 7 only this morning. So it would be a good opportunity for you to go along and have a look :cwm25: yourself.

stevie c
3rd August 2010, 18:30
:omg: Never buy a laptop from the High Street they are all out of date or over-priced compared to online. Dell or Ebuyer.

thanks for the tip boss i will keep that in mind :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 18:38
hello everyone! emma here it is very nice indeed to receive such a wonderful warm welcome from everyone..i thank you all and hope to see you all soon..:)

:) ... the pleasure is OURS, Emma; YOUR being here with Steve has made him a VERY happy man!

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 18:39

I have 7 on one comp, and vista on the other, and I prefer vista. ... but then, i hated it at first when it came out :icon_lol:

stevie c
3rd August 2010, 18:42
I have 7 on one comp, and vista on the other, and I prefer vista. ... but then, i hated it at first when it came out :icon_lol:

thanks james i cant decide wether to stick with vista or upgrade to 7 :Erm:

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 18:45
try 7 and if you like it, upgrade, if not, just keep vista :) simples! :Cuckoo:

Arthur Little
3rd August 2010, 18:47
thanks for the tip boss i will keep that in mind :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:cwm24: ... ME TOO!!

stevie c
3rd August 2010, 18:50
try 7 and if you like it, upgrade, if not, just keep vista :) simples! :Cuckoo:

enough said simples :icon_lol:

Sim11UK
3rd August 2010, 19:31

Hi Emma welcome here, congratulations to you & Steve, on your new lives together...Had a busy weekend, so just catching up with things now. Hope you like the UK so far?

Does he talk as much in real life? :D

Sim & Ladybug :):)

stevewool
3rd August 2010, 19:38
i dont know what you are saying here sim and ladybug:yikes:, i dont say much at all i like to listen, :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, i had lots to say first but now emma is here i wont get a word in edgeways:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pete/London
3rd August 2010, 21:19
:cwm24: ... ME TOO!!

I found a good deal for one of my boys, who had to replace his laptop, at Costco. If there`s one near you Arthur ask for a preview card and go and have a look around their warehouse, my wife thinks their meat is better then Waitrose. Be warned though, if your wife claps eyes on the place your house will start to fill up with bulk buys.
We bought a Sony laptop thats been brilliant:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
4th August 2010, 03:47
Yep ... Curry's have a large branch within the same Retail Park as PC World, so it's another option worth considering! :gp:

hi sir arthur
i believe that curry's and PC world are the same company.