PDA

View Full Version : Another fast track spouse visa!!!!!!!

alesypalsy
30th July 2010, 06:02
HAVE TODAY NOW RECEIVED THE SPOUSE VISA THAT MY WIFE APPLIED FOR ON TUESDAY, SO ITS NOW FRIDAY AND WE HAVE THE PASSPORT BACK WITH THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO GET VERY DRUNK LATER
THANKS TO ALL HERE ON THE SITE FOR YOUR ADVICE AND HELP IT MADE IT SUCH A SMOOTH PROCESS!!!!!!!

IF WE CAN HELP WITH ANY ADVICE PLEASE ASK AWAY:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::do_it::do_it::do_it::do_it::do_it::do_it::do_it::Sex::Sex::Sex::Sex::Sex::Sex:

liane
30th July 2010, 07:08
Congratulations once again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
30th July 2010, 07:12
congrats!!! :Jump:

-sillybilly-
30th July 2010, 07:18
:Jump:CONGRATULATIONS!:Jump:

mikey73
30th July 2010, 07:20
congratulations :Jump:

badrock
30th July 2010, 07:41
congratulations:):):)

KeithD
30th July 2010, 09:16
Anyone want to complain about our new government now? :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
30th July 2010, 11:08

yep, i will now be working until im 100 :olddude: as they scrap the state pension :censored:

btw congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
30th July 2010, 13:54
CONGRATS MATE :D

i'll just check my mail daily for the cheque ;)

ta

alesypalsy
31st July 2010, 03:54

LOL no way! i didnt vote but they made me very happy within a couple of months of being in power!!! just not looking forward to the price of petrol when i return!!!!!

Cheers :Jump::Jump::Wave:

LEAHnew
31st July 2010, 04:51
Another success story..well done..congrats!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
31st July 2010, 09:28
congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
31st July 2010, 12:01
Congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ginalyn
31st July 2010, 22:39
Congratulations

Arthur Little
31st July 2010, 22:50
i didnt vote but they made me very happy within a couple of months of being in power!!!

Cheers :Jump::Jump::Wave:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Congratulations and well done! :Erm: ... so you'll be voting Tory next time around? :rolleyes:

BrummieBoy
1st August 2010, 00:44
Congratulations :) And here to hoping my Alou's is done just as quickly when the time comes! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
3rd August 2010, 03:41
hi alesypalsy,
congratulations to you. Ive joined the forum last month. Been reading all the posts here. Glad to see that you were successful. My fiancee and I, plan to get married, can you share with us the documents needed?

Do we need to go the embassy for my fiancee to have clearance to get married in the Phils? Thanks in advance...Can anybody share their thoughts on this....

febmary
3rd August 2010, 03:44
BY the way, its my fiance...who will ask for clearance to get married. Hes from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Thanks again,
Ann

LastViking
3rd August 2010, 08:19
HAVE TODAY NOW RECEIVED THE SPOUSE VISA THAT MY WIFE APPLIED FOR ON TUESDAY, SO ITS NOW FRIDAY AND WE HAVE THE PASSPORT BACK WITH THE VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

:veryhappy: Wow that is great news, congratulations. My fiancée lodged her application yesterday so I have everything crossed for as quick a response as you had.

When do you hope to come back to the UK :unitedkingdom: with your spouse?

aryM
3rd August 2010, 08:26
Wow! ang galing naman! congratulations po...:Hellooo:

mish
2nd October 2010, 14:58
congratulations!:Jump:

grahamw48
3rd October 2010, 00:58
He will at least need to show a notorised copy of
'no impediment' (free to marry) from a UK lawyer.

Also make sure that any documents have your correct names on them.

We had to dash to the British Embassy half way through our marriage ceremony in Pasay City because a name was wrongly spelt !

Terpe
3rd October 2010, 08:01
It's always good to hear this kind of news.
Congratulations:Yippeee:
Good too that the waiting was short.:)

alesypalsy
16th October 2010, 07:20
Hi there, well we are booked the 29th of october to fly out of manila, am really not looking to the airport visit as the wife has been the cfo twice and they will not issue the silly sticker until 29th which is the visa's start date, bloody fools, so she has got to register at the airport cfo,seeing as our flight is at 00-20hours on the 29th we will be checking in on the 28th around 9 pm so hope we dont get any crap off the cfo at the airport, its such a pain.
But as soon as thats all over we are off!
Back to blighty and am looking forward to a decent fry up!!!!!