PDA

View Full Version : Finally saying Hello

BrummieBoy
30th July 2010, 00:39
Hi all,

I have been dipping in and out of the many posts you have on here (they have been most helpful) and I have decided to finally say hello and join your wonderful community.

I have been talking to a wonderful lady called Aludia for the last 6 months from Fili and I have been lucky enough to visit her for a week last week, and things could not have gone any better.

I will no doubt be looking forward to using some of your experience and sage advice over the coming months as Alou needs to arrange an annulment before we can get married and I am also planning another trip early next year.

I look forward to hearing from you all,

Dave

James Hubbard
30th July 2010, 00:50
welcome here brummy dave!

James "Birmingham is Heaven" Hubbard!

Arthur Little
30th July 2010, 01:02
Hi all,

I have been dipping in and out of the many posts you have on here (they have been most helpful) and I have decided to finally say hello and join your *wonderful community.

Dave

:welcomex:, Dave from Birmingham ... *flattery will get you everywhere! :icon_lol: And your recent kind donation to the forum is very much appreciated. :68711_thanx:

Arthur Little
30th July 2010, 01:14
I have been talking to a wonderful lady called Aludia for the last 6 months from Fili and I have been lucky enough to visit her for a week last week, and things could not have gone any better.

I will no doubt be looking forward to using some of your experience and sage advice over the coming months as Alou needs to arrange an annulment before we can get married and I am also planning another trip early next year.

Great to read about how much you enjoyed your visit to the Phils. Good luck to Aludia with her annulment. We wish you both all the very best in your blossoming relationship ... and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have in the future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

-sillybilly-
30th July 2010, 03:55
Hallo! Hallo!

Welcome to the very friendly site! You've come to the right place.:)

Goodluck with the annulment. Hope you get it quick and be careful with the lawyers. If you have any doubts and queries just ask as we will try to answer you.

febmary
30th July 2010, 03:59
Hi silly billy,

thanks for the reply..Hope to get in touch with you soon. and maybe in facebook?hehehhe...

mr arthur little, thanks for the reply, the forum had been so helpful to me and lot of people planning to get a visa. continue this good works....

I joined the forum last month..Hope to know more friends....

jam07
30th July 2010, 04:11
Hi Dave! (another one! we have lots of Dave's here :) ) welcome to the forum! :) :Wave:

BrummieBoy
30th July 2010, 06:17
Thank you for all your warm welcomes and hi to everyone :Hellooo:

I am hoping the annulment goes through smoothly as her husband has been living with another woman for the last 2.5yrs (and he has children with his new partner as well). I am in a lucky position that the husband is willing to pay for the annulment as he is quite well paid, so I just have to wait for the lovelie :ReadIt: Fili court system to do their thing and, hopefully, it will be full steam ahead from there.

I have joined primarily for the community spirit rather than advice but I will never be foolish enough to turn down good advice when it is offered.

Thanks again for your warm welcomes and here's to making lots of new friends :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
30th July 2010, 06:51
hi there dave , welcome lots of steves too are on here :icon_lol::icon_lol:, enjoy the site and the banter too dave:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

liane
30th July 2010, 06:53
Welcome to the forum Dave :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
30th July 2010, 07:13
hi dave
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

KeithD
30th July 2010, 08:41
Dave.... say hello to to Dave, Dave, Steve, Steve & Steve....... :bigcry: I need help :doh

jam07
30th July 2010, 08:53
Dave.... say hell to to Dave, Dave, Steve, Steve & Steve....... :bigcry: I need help :doh

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Alan
30th July 2010, 09:52
Welcome Dave. Nice to have you here!

Al.:)

Dedworth
30th July 2010, 11:46
Hi all,

Good morning and welcome Dave. That was a brief run ashore........... 1 week !

Dedworth
30th July 2010, 11:46
Hi all,

Arthur Little
30th July 2010, 13:54
mr arthur little, thanks for the reply, the forum had been so helpful to me and lot of people planning to get a visa. continue this good works....

I joined the forum last month..Hope to know more friends....

My pleasure ... :Erm: ... Ann ... and a belated :welcomex: to the forum.

stevie c
30th July 2010, 16:13
welcome to the forum dave :Hellooo:

Sim11UK
30th July 2010, 17:08
I have joined primarily for the community spirit rather than advice but I will never be foolish enough to turn down good advice when it is offered.

Hello! :Hellooo: Yes, you never know when you might need some advice...It's readily given & we all benefit. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

BrummieBoy
30th July 2010, 20:31

Yes, it was my first visit to Alou and to Fili so I was unsure of how well things would go, so it was a "test the water" type visit, believe me it will be much longer next time! :D