PDA

View Full Version : Am not afraid to speak my mind about Muslim filth!!

Fitzy
27th July 2010, 23:09
A good friend of mine has been murdered by her drunken Muslim husband who was always beating her.
She was English!

Somebody needs to make a stand with these so called honor killings!!

Call me cranky if you like, but I just don't care right now!

I knew him, and he said women were the lowest form of property:bigcry:

She was a nice sweet girl who was liked by many!!

James Hubbard
27th July 2010, 23:30
i can see this becoming a hot topic!

Qu'Ran

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme.

translation: Dawood

Fitzy
27th July 2010, 23:38
Thank you.

Exactly.

Am not afraid anymore to speak out.

Women are sacred, as are all decent people.

I see now why the fat drunken pig beat her, and boasted about it to his sick pias friends in the pub!!

Seems the only way out of a Muslim relationship for a Woman is death.

Please tell me I'm wrong????

No!!

I didn't think I was somehow!!

Thank you my friend.

i am not going to let this lie.

Don't care anymore.

Somebody needs to say something.

As for my safety????

It comes last!!!

Am going to speak loud, and clear!!

James Hubbard
27th July 2010, 23:43
I think in general the world has become scared little pussy cats because of this professedly "peaceful" religion ... "islam - i-salam" ...

Personally, I wish that someone would just kick out the PC thing for a year, sort the problem out ... then we can return to UK being "PC world"

but that's just my fantasy sadly!

James "assalam alaikum" Hubbard

Dedworth
27th July 2010, 23:50
Tread carefully on this thread as criticism of any non British wrongdoers could lead to you being childishly branded a "Racist Bigot" as I was earlier. I think Gordon Brown lost an Election over a similar immature insult :D

James Hubbard
27th July 2010, 23:55
true mate ...

although, if they want to :furious3: us off, we're fair game ...

coz we is PC, you get me, innit!

Fitzy
28th July 2010, 00:07
Very good James. Thank you.
Anybody else wish to show some backbone?

I won't see my friend die in vain!!

Fitzy
28th July 2010, 00:10

Hear hear Mr G:)

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 00:12

Hear hear Mr G:)

for real :smileybigtmouth:

Fitzy
28th July 2010, 00:14
Another Islamic fable.

Beat your Wife every morning, because if she doesn't know why you did, you! at least would!!

How ****ed up is that?

kenny
28th July 2010, 00:21
Muslims are a different race of people alltogether, they just want to change a country to suit them.
You go to a muslim country and you have to abide by their way and follow their conduct of life and rules.
I just see them as trouble makers, look at this video for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMQ7xJAGfks&feature=player_embedded

Fitzy
28th July 2010, 00:26
Muslims are a different race of people alltogether, they just want to change a country to suit them.
You go to a muslim country and you have to abide by their way and follow their conduct of life and rules.
I just see them as trouble makers, look at this video for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMQ7xJAGfks&feature=player_embedded

Thank you for that my friend.
Must be hot in the summer Lol

Dedworth
28th July 2010, 00:38

It's the "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile" situation which was encouraged by the last Govt pandering to them in the quest for the Holy Grail of Multiculturalism. Of course Muslim drug dealers in the UK don't fancy the idea of being dealt with under Shariah law as they would be wandering about headless and handless or dangling from a crane jib.

This country has welcomed immigrants for centuries and over time the newcomers have assimilated and integrated into our culture, values and way of life. This is how it should be but as a means of buying votes for citizenship Labour made life easy for the criminals and extremists.

Fitzy
28th July 2010, 00:46
Very very good reply my friend.

At last, somebody with some backbone!
You are of course quite right in everything you say.

I just wonder if it is indeed too late for us:NoNo:

Northerner
28th July 2010, 01:22
Fritzy, sorry to hear about your friend. And without more information to go off, I am assuming your friend lived in the Philippines, perhaps the island where my mahal comes from - Mindanao. Speaking of Mindanao, there is a heartbreaking story of a young Filipina who left Islam because of how she was abused in Saudi Arabia. Her story can be found here (http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Flora_del_Mindanao_(former_Muslim))...

I disagree with some of the comments above, Muslims are not a race of people. And when you consider the many different ways Muslims practice Islam. It would be truer to say that there were many forms of Islam, not just Islam as a whole.

There are Muslims who follow a particular brand of that faith which is violent and vengeful in its teachings. The Salafis (or wahabis) will happily tell you how an ex Muslim is to be punished by death, or how Jews are Apes and Pigs, or how a woman is chattel and can be beaten if she acts in a way to warrant it. And yes, these Salafis are prominent in these isles thanks to the funding of Saudi style mosques in the UK and Europe.

There are also many Muslims who take those teachings with a pinch of salt, like how Christians take the Biblical verses calling on men to stone their new wives should they find out they were not virgins on the wedding night.. So it is unfair to judge all Muslims for the acts of a few.

That said, I do agree that Multiculturalism has failed (as it is). We should not have pockets of this society or that society, refusing to mix with the native population. This creates fear and mistrust of others, plus a lack of bridges due to the cultural gap only divides us more.

les_taxi
28th July 2010, 05:52
The day a mosque is built in Harrogate is the day I'm moving out:censored: and yes ban the Burka as it appears the majority don't agree with covering up in this country.

If any of us go to a muslim ruled country we have to abide by their rules but not in good old pc correct uk.

If muslims are adamant they want to live seperatley to us thats fine head for pakistan where you can do whatever you wish.:Wave:

Pete/London
28th July 2010, 09:25
Well most of you should start to convert to the muslim faith or re connect with your own as the only way to stop the relentless march is make your own religion stronger, fight fire with fire, or in this case heaven with heaven.
This governments stance is as bad as the previous, if anything worse with the liberal influence, riding roughshod over the electorate again. The latest US poodle Cameron, is supporting the EU application of Turkey at the request of the US, so that will be another 70million people with the legitimate right of entry.
As for Cameron calling us the Junior partner in the 2nd world war when we stood alone with our commonwealth against the nazis is a disgrace. No chance for this country now, call yourself a junior, get treated by everyone as a junior. :NoNo:

KeithD
28th July 2010, 09:56
Honor killings are actually a cultural tradition to save face on the male part and have nothing to do with being a Muslim or any religion, as they happened before today's main religions existed, so please do not blame it on religion.

The guy who just murdered his 2 kids and wife because he lost his honor over the family debts isn't referred to as a Christian honor killing is it?

Steve.r
28th July 2010, 10:10
I think the big brush brigade are out again. I am no liberal, but it is always the few who make it bad for the many.
We will never stop the hating between different religions, :NoNo: We have to tollerate it, or we are as bad as the offenders.
So what is the answer? 'send 'em back' ? go back to the dark ages? it's not going to happen.

Just as an addition, there is quite a large Muslim population in the Philippines, so where we were bitching about upsetting Christians the other day, I think we need to make sure we don't upset anyone of the Islam faith here also. Right ?

Northerner
28th July 2010, 11:55
Honor killings are actually a cultural tradition to save face on the male part and have nothing to do with being a Muslim or any religion, as they happened before today's main religions existed, so please do not blame it on religion.

Very True:xxgrinning--00xx3: the most recent "honor killing" that I read about was by a Sikh man in India. Clearly it is a cultural phenomenon, not a religious one! And from reading the above I doubt this killing was anything to do with honor, just a drunken, abusive husband. :NoNo: And they come from all religions and cultures...

Northerner
28th July 2010, 11:55
duplicate...

Steve.r
28th July 2010, 12:00
duplicate... +1:icon_lol:

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 12:42
Despite the fact that honour killings are a cultural phenomenon, and not a religious one, I can see, from the passage of the qu'ran that I put in post number 2, which I will include in this one, encased again in "quotes", that in Islam, if your wife disobeys you - actually worse, if you fear she is disobeying you ... then you may send her to a separate bed and BEAT her.

Spousal abuse is not only tolerated in Islam, but it's mandated in the holiest of all Muslim Holy writ.

And from the quote below, I'd like to make 3 commonsense observations

( 1 ) The man is superior to the woman. Superior. :NoNo:

( 2 ) The wife must obey the man, as he is superior, no matter how twisted his mind, what fetishes he has or desires, the woman must always submit - every single time.

( 3 ) If the guy - so much as thinks - (in his insecure and deluded mind) that his wife is "disobeying" him - in any way shape or form then he is permitted to beat her up.

here it is below (if you think the translation is bad, I can get you 4 or 5 other translations - they'll all make you sick)

Qu'Ran

Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them. Surely God is high, supreme.

translation: Dawood

Ya ... peaceful religion, right?

Let's not offend them, right?

With the full hijab and burka etc, it's hard to see the bruises.

I for one am disgusted at the idea, not only that the man is superior to the woman, but that relentless disobedience is needed, and that a man can beat up his wife, even if in his small, deluded, no-self-esteem brain, he thinks she's disobedient to him in any way, shape or form.

Can anyone here justify tolerance of the above?

Fitzy
28th July 2010, 12:49
Actually, she lived in Hayes Middlesex, not the Phils!!

Is nice to hear all your opinions.

He killed her by setting fire to the house, and himself.

This has come as a shock to all concerned:NoNo:

I just wanted to see if people shared my views, and thank you all.

Northerner
28th July 2010, 13:22
Sure the Koran pushes sexist views onto the people who read and believe in it. Likewise the bible did too, many years ago before Europe had the enlightenment.. But I think the difference is that Christian Children do not grow up being forced to read the bible and learn it off by heart, as is taught in Muslim schools. So Christian children grow up with their own interpretation of God and for the most part that God is a forgiving and kind being (I always recommend he movie "Millions" as a good example of this). Whereas Allah is a vengeful being who punishes for the slightest of transgressions.

There is also a line that is blurred. That line is where culture starts and where religion ends! I know that the burka or full face coverings did not happen during Mohammed's lifetime, this was after he died, but it is still accepted as a religious duty. Although it is more likely a symbol of Saudi sexism than anything else, just mixed up with a little religious force to make it seem acceptable. Like how African Muslims mix female genital mutilation with religion to enforce it, despite it not being mandated or warranted in the Koran or Hadith. Same with honor killings....

And Jim, I do not disagree with your posting.. And I think we can easily find worse in the Koran. Just take a look here (http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/) for more.

And Fitzy, again sorry about your friend. But I doubt this was based on religion (unless there are more facts I am not aware of), I just think this man was a nut case and it is a shame he was not sent to prison or deported long ago.

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 13:24
Sean, you make many valid points :)

KeithD
28th July 2010, 13:36
Now we have a Christian twisting the Muslim faith :doh .... most of those quotes are either non-existent or out of context.

Anyway, at least he was only killing a wife, not wiping out entire nations in the name of religion.
When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girga*****s, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. - Deuteronomy 7:1-4

So when your own religion is PERFECT you can quote things like you did, until then keep it zipped..... end of.

Genetically Man is superior to Woman - FACT - We just knowingly act more stupid :hubbahubba:

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 13:47
Hey, I am not gonna say that it doesn't disgust me when there are disgusting things written in the Bible.

Where did I ever confess to being any sort of fundamentalist?

Regarding the non-existence of the quote that I put ... how could it be non-existent if i quoted it? lol:Erm:

But the point that Sean made is important.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Most Christians - be they "cultural", "christened", "baptised" or whatever, don't actually read or regard the bible, whereas, Muslims - especially the Wahabis in UK have fundamentalism drilled into them.

Sure there are 'orrible passages in the bible ... so let's see them for what they are. They are the ancient writings of men who thought in this war-mentality --much like George Bush ....

But, culturally, in Churches in the UK especially, God is taught as being "Love"...

when is the last time Allah was called "Love"?

There is no argument here. :)

we agree mostly :)

Old testament = Cruel.
Islamic books = Cruel.

It's just that they believe theirs, Christians often don't!:icon_lol:

les_taxi
28th July 2010, 13:57
Hey, I am not gonna say that it doesn't disgust me when there are disgusting things written in the Bible.

Where did I ever confess to being any sort of fundamentalist?

Regarding the non-existence of the quote that I put ... how could it be non-existent if i quoted it? lol:Erm:

But the point that Sean made is important.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Most Christians - be they "cultural", "christened", "baptised" or whatever, don't actually read or regard the bible, whereas, Muslims - especially the Wahabis in UK have fundamentalism drilled into them.

Sure there are 'orrible passages in the bible ... so let's see them for what they are. They are the ancient writings of men who thought in this war-mentality --much like George Bush ....

But, culturally, in Churches in the UK especially, God is taught as being "Love"...

when is the last time Allah was called "Love"?

There is no argument here. :)

we agree mostly :)

Old testament = Cruel.
Islamic books = Cruel.

It's just that they believe theirs, Christians often don't!:icon_lol:

Very good analogy worth a rep point:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 13:58
Thanks for that Les :)

KeithD
28th July 2010, 14:21
Anyone want to join my new Cult .... members have to bow :icon_sorry: and then kiss my :kissass:

Woman are given full control of mans best inventions....
:ironing::hoovering::laundry:

And when you :gost: you go to Devon :rolleyes:

Northerner
28th July 2010, 14:31
Anyone want to join my new Cult .... members have to bow :icon_sorry: and then kiss my :kissass:

Woman are given full control of mans best inventions....
:ironing::hoovering::laundry:

And when you :gost: you go to Devon :rolleyes:

You mean you don't promise 72 virgins:doh You won't get many takers there boss:icon_lol:

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 14:33
hahahaha

what about 72 Nymphs ;):hubbahubba:

Northerner
28th July 2010, 14:35
hahahaha

what about 72 Nymphs ;):hubbahubba:

Even better:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 14:38
hahahahaha :laugher:

KeithD
28th July 2010, 14:38
You mean you don't promise 72 virgins:doh You won't get many takers there boss:icon_lol:
From Liverpool?????? :laughitupsmilie:

Northerner
28th July 2010, 15:08
From Liverpool?????? :laughitupsmilie:

or Devon:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
28th July 2010, 16:08
I'm in

stevie c
28th July 2010, 16:24
count me in also:)

KeithD
28th July 2010, 16:41
Did I mention the :do_it: and the Dominatrix Priestess? :xxaction-smiley-047

James Hubbard
28th July 2010, 17:20
the Dominatrix Priestess? :xxaction-smiley-047

that's Xena's leaked internet perv flick, right?

shrek48
28th July 2010, 17:50
religion is the few fighting for power and greed. it starts wars and man has to end them.
there are good and bad in every race or creed and all we need to do is stop the pc lot telling us we cant deport them and stop letting them in. these so called religious people killed my father 30 yrs ago and its getting worse. our boys in the army in court for killing when fighting a war.compensating them for thier losses. Where are the london bombers or the nutteres that kill our innocent ?? wheres our compensation?? nough said.:action-smiley-081:

junior02
28th July 2010, 18:01
Thank you.

Exactly.

Am not afraid anymore to speak out.

Women are sacred, as are all decent people.

I see now why the fat drunken pig beat her, and boasted about it to his sick pias friends in the pub!!

Seems the only way out of a Muslim relationship for a Woman is death.

Please tell me I'm wrong????

No!!

I didn't think I was somehow!!

Thank you my friend.

i am not going to let this lie.

Don't care anymore.

Somebody needs to say something.

As for my safety????

It comes last!!!

Am going to speak loud, and clear!!

its a pitty you didnt speakout to the person at the time that was boasting to his mates in the pub that he beats his wife for fun before he did what he did, if i had a good female friend that was getting a beating i would have to have a chat to him and if he got lots of mates go and get some backup 2 sort them also,whether they are muslims christians or what ever, at the end of day they are just scumbags that hit women and i dont think its got anything 2 do with religion anyway....

Northerner
28th July 2010, 18:12
religion is the few fighting for power and greed. it starts wars and man has to end them.

Religion just gets tangled up with tribalism which is the real war starter! But then most wars get started for resources or land, religion just happens too be a way to get the masses behind it.

there are good and bad in every race or creed and all we need to do is stop the pc lot telling us we cant deport them and stop letting them in. these so called religious people killed my father 30 yrs ago and its getting worse. our boys in the army in court for killing when fighting a war.compensating them for thier losses. Where are the london bombers or the nutteres that kill our innocent ?? wheres our compensation?? nough said.:action-smiley-081:

Well, to be fair. Given the recent leak on wikileaks of all those documents showing how innocent men, women and children in Afghanistan are getting killed all of the time. We really can't boast about that war. The war was about going after Al-Qaeda, and we have succeeded with that. But Al-Qaeda are an ideology and have moved onto Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan. They've left Afghanistan for the most part and leave that mess to the Taliban, whilst using the struggle of the Taliban as a means to recruit more members.

Sorry to hear your father was killed by religious bigots but I disagree with compensation. It was not this government or this country that set of bombs on 7/7! The people who did that are dead, and the people who helped radicalize them are probably still in a Leeds mosque teaching about the Evils of the west... And being watched by MI5!

Dedworth
28th July 2010, 18:31
The war was about going after Al-Qaeda, and we have succeeded with that. But Al-Qaeda are an ideology and have moved onto Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan.

Sanctions and travel restrictions should be imposed on these rogue states.

KeithD
28th July 2010, 18:38
Sanctions only cripple the general public, not those in power. They rarely work.

Dedworth
28th July 2010, 18:45
Sanctions only cripple the general public, not those in power. They rarely work.

Lets try it then - their fellow muslims in the oil rich gulf states can bankroll them. What do these countries offer us other than pirates, bogus students, asylum seekers, criminals and extemists ?

Northerner
28th July 2010, 18:58
Sanctions and travel restrictions should be imposed on these rogue states.

We will never beat the Islamists using bombs or sanctions. Islamism is an ideology and as such when we attack them with superior weapons, more and more join the list of wannabe bombers/fighters. We need to call a spade a spade and take these people seriously for their words.

So when someone says in his suicide video that he killed for Islam then we need to look at that instead of treating them as a crazy minority within a minority.. Listen to people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali instead of labeling her a trouble causer, remove the citizenship from Islamists in the same way as we did to British born spies, once we deported them back to whichever country they made their allegiance to. Only after a trial and a conviction! I don't know about you, but the idea of asbo's or detention orders are the worst things the previous government came up with.

And I agree with Keith. Sanctions hurt the poor! Saddam Hussein was able to build a new palace every week despite his country suffering. But then it is never the rich who suffer, only the poor.. and that just gives groups like Al-Qaeda more people to convert to their cause.

KeithD
28th July 2010, 19:01
I wouldn't call Somalia a Muslim oil rich state which is where the pirates originate :Erm:, and the majority of asylum seekers come from Africa, Iraq (our own fault) and Afghanistan (our own fault). Most bogus students come from Asia, and extremists originate in every country. More British people have killed in the UK in the name of extremism than non-Brits...... As for criminals.... we have over 50,000 of our own in prison.

Fitzy
28th July 2010, 21:01
Despite the fact that honour killings are a cultural phenomenon, and not a religious one, I can see, from the passage of the qu'ran that I put in post number 2, which I will include in this one, encased again in "quotes", that in Islam, if your wife disobeys you - actually worse, if you fear she is disobeying you ... then you may send her to a separate bed and BEAT her.

Spousal abuse is not only tolerated in Islam, but it's mandated in the holiest of all Muslim Holy writ.

And from the quote below, I'd like to make 3 commonsense observations

( 1 ) The man is superior to the woman. Superior. :NoNo:

( 2 ) The wife must obey the man, as he is superior, no matter how twisted his mind, what fetishes he has or desires, the woman must always submit - every single time.

( 3 ) If the guy - so much as thinks - (in his insecure and deluded mind) that his wife is "disobeying" him - in any way shape or form then he is permitted to beat her up.

here it is below (if you think the translation is bad, I can get you 4 or 5 other translations - they'll all make you sick)

Ya ... peaceful religion, right?

Let's not offend them, right?

With the full hijab and burka etc, it's hard to see the bruises.

I for one am disgusted at the idea, not only that the man is superior to the woman, but that relentless disobedience is needed, and that a man can beat up his wife, even if in his small, deluded, no-self-esteem brain, he thinks she's disobedient to him in any way, shape or form.

Can anyone here justify tolerance of the above?

Very very well put my friend and thank you.

Alll scum filth that deserve to be burned in pig fat

Dedworth
28th July 2010, 21:01
I wouldn't call Somalia a Muslim oil rich state which is where the pirates originate :Erm:, and the majority of asylum seekers come from Africa, Iraq (our own fault) and Afghanistan (our own fault). Most bogus students come from Asia, and extremists originate in every country. More British people have killed in the UK in the name of extremism than non-Brits...... As for criminals.... we have over 50,000 of our own in prison.

I think you misread my post - Northerner stated "Al-Qaeda are an ideology and have moved onto Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan" I said these were rogue states and should be bankrolled by their fellow Muslims in the oil rich gulf states.

You are correct about so called asylum seekers coming from Africa - large numbers of them from khazi states Ethiopia and Somalia which have no historic ties to this country. Like you say we have enough criminals of our own - why add to them with some particularly nasty ones from those countries ? eg the killer of WPC Sharon Beshenivsky who fled the country concealed in a Burkha but that's another story

junior02
28th July 2010, 21:52
some members here think that a women thats married 2 a muslim is the worst thing in the world, with what they have said, but if it was like that, every women in these countrys would stand together and also be claiming asylum in countrys like uk, usa etc to get away from there husbands and the muslim faith. these women choose ther life and im sure most are happy. thers a lot of guys in uk that treat women like dirt and abuse them, i have 2 deal with some of the assholes in a club were i work, also i know some muslim familys in uk and also in philippines and they are nice friendly happy people and the husbands work hard to support ther wifes and kids. ps for the record im not a muslim, i dont have any religion, and also i have worked in saudi and i never had any problems with the locals...

Steve.r
28th July 2010, 22:04
I also worked in Saudi for a few years near Meccah and made good friends with the locals, even visiting their homes, which normally is not done. Although the lives of men and women are kept seperate in the outside, from what i saw and learnt, it was very loving inside the walls of the home.
Of course where ever you are in the world you will have arseholes who treat women badly, for that matter there are ever increasing numbers of men being abused in marriage too.
This isn't just down to faith, that is often a cop out excuse. We can only try to support abused people, whoever they are, where ever they are.
I am sorry for your friend Fitzy of course I am, and I hope the guy never died from his injuries and suffers for life. But lets not just blame religion.

aposhark
28th July 2010, 22:06
I thought anyone who went on about religion, whether for or against, would be banned?

Steve.r
28th July 2010, 22:29
I thought anyone who went on about religion, whether for or against, would be banned?
:icon_lol: I'm just going to hit my own button Apo'

aromulus
28th July 2010, 22:33

In a homeopathic, sort of, way.......:rolleyes:....:Erm:

Doc Alan
28th July 2010, 23:03
In a homeopathic, sort of, way.......:rolleyes:....:Erm:Don't mention homeopathy ...I did, but I think I got away with it ...:doh

aposhark
28th July 2010, 23:44
As I've always said, all religions are as bad as each other.

I suppose when bad things happen to any one of us there is a tendency to go off the deep end.

Northerner
29th July 2010, 01:52
As I've always said, all religions are as bad as each other.

Pffft, peace loving Quakers are a world apart from Osama bin Laden. And what about Jainism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism)?

stevewool
29th July 2010, 06:56
Even better:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sorry guys and gals, just come in and saw this so whats water nymphs got to do with this

KeithD
29th July 2010, 08:46
Because this is a decent debate that has not, and will not be allowed to get into a religious personal slanging match.

aposhark
29th July 2010, 10:06
:icon_lol: I'm just going to hit my own button Apo'

Pressing your own buttons :yikes:, just let your girlfriend do that. She will have a greater effect :icon_lol:

My wife knows how to press my buttons for effect, being married for years make those buttons more visible
some are :hubbahubba: and others are :doh

James Hubbard
29th July 2010, 13:37
Tee Emm Eye!

aposhark
29th July 2010, 13:59
Very very well put my friend and thank you.

Alll scum filth that deserve to be burned in pig fat

Throw in the Catholic pervert priests at the same time.
All religions have despicable people who hide behind ideology

James Hubbard
29th July 2010, 14:07

That much is true!

In the human condition, we certainly have some real :censored:ers!

nigel
29th July 2010, 19:05
I once spoke to a muslim guy a lot like the one you describe, he said something about 'women are our property' I said to him "Be careful! Here in Britain we must do what women tell us, we are they're servants! You must bow when you greet them! Have you not heard the expression 'She who must be obeyed!?' it's an ancient tradition here in Britain!" :laugher:

No word of lie I did indeed say that to him!:icon_lol: You guys think I'm innocent, but I feel someones being too arrogant I can be the biggest so & so! :icon_lol:

All killers can kiss my :action-smiley-081: hehe

No really, kiss my :action-smiley-081:

No, no, REALLY you better kiss my :action-smiley-081:

No I'm not joking..kiss my :action-smiley-081:

James Hubbard
29th July 2010, 19:16
Hi Nigel!

That was ... unusual! lol!

killers can kiss your :action-smiley-081: ?

You better watch they don't "bust-a-cap" up there (and not in a good way ;) )

James "Bust-a-Cap" Hubbard!

gWaPito
29th July 2010, 20:41

Apo You really cant help yourself can you. You say this forum should only be about our loved ones yet I notice all your threads are on Religion and how you disbelieve all of it. Get real Apo you just like making trouble.

aposhark
29th July 2010, 23:02
Apo You really cant help yourself can you. You say this forum should only be about our loved ones yet I notice all your threads are on Religion and how you disbelieve all of it. Get real Apo you just like making trouble.

You are not observant gwapito, I post about many things but you conveniently never notice any others :yikes:
You can search my threads/posts to verify this statement.
I will not reply to any further comments you make to me directly from now on.
In the light of Keith's request that there are no personal comments, I think you would be better off not posting anything to me in future.

JimOttley
29th July 2010, 23:10

Sir, it's not my argument and I don't want to get involved but Apo has been here nearly as long as you and while his recent history as shown in the "View Forum Posts" may well have been about religion that history only goes back a few months, I do not remember this being a great bias in his past conversations? (I've only been here about a year though).

As the boss says this thread is interesting because it's a debate, no one is bashing anyone else.

Personally, for Fitzy, a very decent guy on this board, I feel very very sad.

I have had friends die, sometimes in awful circumstances but never in a deliberate violent death caused by another human being, that is just horrific and I fully understand his anger while I do not agree with the broad brush of his interpretation and direction of his anger.

A lot of the guys have expressed a balanced view while not condoning the crime, I fall into that camp, I cannot attack an entire faith when the majority of people who follow said faith are decent law abiding people.

What happened is awful, a terrible crime but I abhor intolerance in all it's forms in our country. A fundamental defining feature of our culture has always been our fairness to others. I know that in practice and in the real world this has always been more of an aspiration than reality across our culture however that aspiration is a noble goal and one we should not throw away lightly.

There is also a strong need and value in life to try to rise above our immediate emotional response to our immediate experience but it is so so hard!

I am so sorry to hear what happened to your friend Fitzy :(

Jim

aposhark
30th July 2010, 13:38
gwapita,

I have reconsidered and feel that it would be such a shame to not see your amusing posts directed to me, as they are always so intuitive, observant and morally correct :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

I look forward to your replies :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

We can discuss the irrelevance of the church further if you so wish.

Go ahead, make my day :icon_lol:

James Hubbard
30th July 2010, 13:40
Round ... 52!

ding ding ding

bornatbirth
30th July 2010, 13:49
Because this is a decent debate that has not, and will not be allowed to get into a religious personal slanging match.

:yeahthat:

James Hubbard
30th July 2010, 13:51
I feel that this thread is about to take a turn for the worst :NoNo: sorry to say.

aposhark
30th July 2010, 14:32
:yeahthat:

I agree.

No slanging, just lively debate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
30th July 2010, 14:37
Go ahead, make my day :icon_lol:

Picture to go with the Clint quote

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/65/Dirty_harry.jpg/200px-Dirty_harry.jpg

James Hubbard
30th July 2010, 14:38
I agree.

No slanging, just lively debate :xxgrinning--00xx3:

so then i guess it was a typo when you referred to fellow member as:

gwapita

??

stevewool
30th July 2010, 14:38
hi all just on a lighter note tomorrow saturday 31st emma is here, and like all before me i will be the happest man at manchester once the doors open, till then i will be on and off the loo:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
30th July 2010, 14:54
I feel that this thread is about to take a turn for the worst :NoNo: sorry to say.

Not unless there are wind-up merchants about....:cwm23:
Which won't stay around for long.:NoNo:

As Mike stated, this is a debate, albeit a bit lively.:D

aposhark
30th July 2010, 15:00
so then i guess it was a typo when you referred to fellow member as:

??

oops, a typo.
I get so used to texting and calling my wife that!

Fitzy
30th July 2010, 21:07

Yes it is mate.
Sometimes wishing that I didn't start it, but being so upset, I just wanted to say something somewhere.
I am also aware that there is good and bad in all people!

Life goes on I guess!

Northerner
31st July 2010, 00:33

Perhaps the debate went off course.... As usual:D

Getting back on topic. Here is an arab talk show discussing the best ways to beat a wife:doh:NoNo:
yl8g8S6F3do

aposhark
31st July 2010, 06:57
Unfortunately, this attitude of abuse still persists in the UK to a degree also.

Alcohol seems to be the biggest contributing factor here.

Thankfully attitudes are changing here. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
31st July 2010, 17:55
hi all just on a lighter note tomorrow saturday 31st emma is here, and like all before me i will be the happest man at manchester once the doors open, till then i will be on and off the loo:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Steve I really hope it all works out for you both. Try not to wrap her in cotton wool Its hard not to! just be prepared for the un expected. Good luck Steve

aposhark
31st July 2010, 18:54

Hi Northerner, yes, let's get back on topic as you say. Sometimes a picture..............click on it to read words!

Fitzy
31st July 2010, 19:32
Hi Northerner, yes, let's get back on topic as you say. Sometimes a picture..............click on it to read words!

:D:D

Fitzy
31st July 2010, 19:33

That is horrifying!!!

Am so glad am not like that!!

James Hubbard
1st August 2010, 01:59
It is horrifying that this man can give advice on how to beat a woman :NoNo:

The very thought of that repulses me.

As for the pic that Apo included, ,,,,:icon_lol: very funny ;)

joebloggs
1st August 2010, 08:29
i don't know whether to :icon_lol: or :cwm24:

what a :censored:up bunch of :censored: they are

and some women want to wear the burka, maybe they like to get a beating :cwm3: to

:crazy:

rani
2nd August 2010, 16:41
no to beating!!!! women are created to be the perfect partner of men, to be loved and not to be treated as slaves :ReadIt::olddude::xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
2nd August 2010, 18:28
no to beating!!!!

Also.............

joebloggs
2nd August 2010, 18:57
and ..

http://www.spaceg.com/multimedia/collection/man%20vs%20woman/housewife.jpg

Arthur Little
2nd August 2010, 19:14

You and I may not always have been in agreement over a certain [unmentionable] topic, Mike ... but I have to admit THIS particular caption says it all! :rolleyes:

aposhark
2nd August 2010, 19:38
Well, there's hope for you yet Arthur :icon_lol:

But be careful who you agree with, us Atheists may just rip your shed up tomorrow :laugher:

James Hubbard
2nd August 2010, 20:00
someone found this thread by typing into a search engine

"dominatrix priestess" lolz:icon_lol: ...

also

"the filth in my mind"

KeithD
2nd August 2010, 20:04
"dominatrix priestess" lolz:icon_lol: ...

...and which bloody IDIOT :Cuckoo: used that phrase? :crazy:

James Hubbard
2nd August 2010, 20:05
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
2nd August 2010, 21:20
and ..

:omg: ... what's THIS, Joe ... a return to the "good old days"? :icon_lol:

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 11:22
Another bunch of grubs

A 14-year-old girl was forced into prostitution, sexually assaulted and plied with drugs and alcohol after going missing from her Manchester home.

Nine men have been jailed in connection with the abuse on the girl, who was described as having 'loving parents but low self esteem'.

The vulnerable teenager was targeted with vodka and cigarettes after she was spotted wandering the streets before she was made to have sex with a string of Asian men, Greater Manchester Police said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1299844/Missing-Manchester-girl-plied-drugs-forced-prostitution.html#ixzz0vXNSokB0

aposhark
3rd August 2010, 12:16
I thought we all knew that problems exist in all religions.

I have lived in many Muslim countries, most of the ones I was in made it near impossible to get any alcohol, which IMO is the catalyst for further crime.

Do you have particular issues with Muslims, Dedworth?
Are they worse than Christians for you?

raynaputi
3rd August 2010, 13:09
and ..

:yikes::yikes::yikes: glad i'm not born during those years when women aren't treated with equality! :doh:NoNo:

bornatbirth
3rd August 2010, 13:15
:yikes::yikes::yikes: glad i'm not born during those years when women aren't treated with equality! :doh:NoNo:

what you mean :Erm:, i treat my wife like that "to honour and obey" :rolleyes:

joebloggs
3rd August 2010, 13:30
i've asked my wife to do most of the things on the list :rolleyes:, thou i've not had to beat her once yet :D...

but shes beaten me a few times :cwm3::Cuckoo:
:doh :xxparty-smiley-004:

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 13:36
I thought we all knew that problems exist in all religions.

I have lived in many Muslim countries, most of the ones I was in made it near impossible to get any alcohol, which IMO is the catalyst for further crime.

Do you have particular issues with Muslims, Dedworth?
Are they worse than Christians for you?

No to your last two points Apo but the number of Muslim convicts is disproportionately high ie 12% of UK convicts are Muslim as against 1.5% of the population so this says to me that they are more likely to offend. Drug dealing seems to be a favourite crime plus the grooming / drugging of young girls. Maybe it's time in the name of inclusion and equality to reduce the number of muslim inmates by introdrucing Sharia type punishments for them - I'm sure beheadings, floggings and amputations would act as a deterrent .

bornatbirth
3rd August 2010, 13:48
I'm sure beheadings, floggings and amputations would act as a deterrent .

thats a harsh punishment for drogba's diving :icon_lol:

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 14:06
I'm sure beheadings, floggings and amputations would act as a deterrent .
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

they want sharia, let's give it to em

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 14:18
thats a harsh punishment for drogba's diving :icon_lol:

Anelka is a Muslim :D

aposhark
3rd August 2010, 18:41
No to your last two points Apo but the number of Muslim convicts is disproportionately high ie 12% of UK convicts are Muslim as against 1.5% of the population so this says to me that they are more likely to offend. Drug dealing seems to be a favourite crime plus the grooming / drugging of young girls. Maybe it's time in the name of inclusion and equality to reduce the number of muslim inmates by introdrucing Sharia type punishments for them - I'm sure beheadings, floggings and amputations would act as a deterrent .

I didn't know about these prison population figures.
If your facts are true, there is something seriously going amiss then, thanks for pointing this out.

Dedworth
3rd August 2010, 19:15
If your facts are true, there is something seriously going amiss then, thanks for pointing this out.

Here's a bit regarding the figures http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8558590.stm

Pete/London
3rd August 2010, 19:21

A lot of them are converting to muslim in Jail for a number of reasons, fear and coercion, better halal menu and being excused from work for prayers. :)

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 19:23
i love halal kebabs and baltis :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pete/London
3rd August 2010, 21:05
i love halal kebabs and baltis :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Me to, kofta kebabs, minted yoghurt and rice with a large dab of saffron:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
3rd August 2010, 21:16
stop you're making me hor... i mean hungry! :doh

Steve.r
3rd August 2010, 21:17
Me to, with a large dab of saffron:xxgrinning--00xx3:

That's just way too posh for me...... just a huge dob of garlic mayo and a bucket of chilli sauce, oh, and a side order of chips :hubbahubba:

Dedworth
4th August 2010, 00:14
Back on topic

A secret affair between a married woman and a man she met at a wedding acted as the catalyst for the murders of Abdullah and Aysha Mohammed.

Four men have been jailed for life for murdering the couple, whose Blackburn home was set on fire in a case of mistaken identity in what was intended to be a so-called honour killing.

Mr Justice Henriques, sentencing at Preston Crown Court, said Hisamuddin Ibrahim, 21, Habib Iqbal, 25, Sadek Miah, 23, and Mohammed Miah, 19, had carried out a "perverted and wicked act".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-10853781

-sillybilly-
4th August 2010, 01:34
A lot of them are converting to muslim in Jail for a number of reasons, fear and coercion, better halal menu and being excused from work for prayers. :)

EXACTLY! But they only do it for their evil intentions. Yeah, they get excuse from work for praying like twice when all day in work. Halal food they think they are the cleanest people, but come to think of it..which country is in a real bad state?

I really find them religious but brutal so they should have a different world and rule their own world.

Northerner
4th August 2010, 23:41
Ooh, missed this topic over the last few days (been busy designing a new website and now I officially hate CSS)..

Where do I start... Okay, Dedworth is correct with the statistics of Muslim offenders versus their population. But I would imagine the fact that many Muslims live in ghettoized areas has more to do with it than religion. I have lived in Rusholme, just off the notorious curry mile, I know the area very well as it was my home on and off for 3-4 years. And I am the first to admit how much of a :censored: hole it is... Plus it borders some rough parts of Moss Side, which says it all!

Also, those men who abducted a 14 year old girl to become a sex slave did so in the name of nothing but their cold, nasty selves.. Okay, to most Muslims a 14 year old girl is above the legal age for consent (Muhammad's wife Aisha was 6 years old when he married her and 9 years old upon consummation), but even if they did this to a 22 year old it is still a wicked crime.

I have a problem with the talk of Muslim this or Muslim that when we refer to Islamic extremism or what not. There are well over a billion Muslims on this planet and just like you and me I would suspect the majority of them just want to live their lives in peace. There are some who wish to rattle the cage and spread Islam by force and some who feel so angry with the world that they like to blow themselves up (along with a few infidels), but do we really condemn an entire population for the acts of a few?

However, there is a very real need for society to understand just how deep the cancer of Islamic extremism has spread throughout the UK and the west. From what I know, even the moderate Muslims reject people like Irshad Manji, which is a shame as a few more outspoken Muslims like her would be a huge benefit to us all.

James Hubbard
5th August 2010, 01:09
In fairness though, by most moderate muslims Irshad Manji would not really be considered "in" the religion. ... you know, what with her being a lesbian who writes books daring to say bad things about Islam (I read her main book).

Irshad Manji is very very liberal in the same way that you have Irish atheists who will still say "I'm a catholic though"!

Dedworth
5th August 2010, 18:08
Interesting article written by a Muslim in todays Daily Mail

The Talibanisation of British Childhood

Last November, on the steps of Tate Britain, I witnessed a scene that troubles me still.

A furious Asian father was shaking his young son and tearing up the picture his child had drawn.

The boy kicked and cried. Recognising my face from TV appearances I had made as a commentator on current affairs, the father came across to say 'hello'.

So I asked him what his child had done that had made him so angry. He explained that according to his Islamic mentors, drawing pictures of people was forbidden.

I was flabbergasted. After all, this was in the middle of Britain's multi-cultural capital - a modern metropolis, not some dusty backstreet in Kabul.

What harm can there be in a picture?

So I asked the man if he owned a camera. 'Yes,' he replied. 'And a video camera.'

So why, I asked, was it acceptable for him to take pictures, but not for his child to draw a stick figure?

'The madrasa teacher told me children are not allowed to,' he said, referring to the places of religious instruction for Muslim children, which are the equivalent of Sunday schools for Christians.

The article finishes off

Young British Muslims - too many of whom are way behind in educational achievements and at the bottom of the job market - will be affected unless we can find a way of stopping the ideologues.

The full burka has been banned in France (where the hijab - a headscarf - is also not allowed in schools) and other European nations will follow.

In Britain, where personal liberty is sacrosanct, such state actions would appear authoritarian.

To me, that hands-off approach makes no sense.

Why are we fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan and indulging Taliban values here?

Even if it offends liberal principles, the powerful must find a way of stopping Islamicists from promulgating their distorted creed.

If they don't, the future is bleak for Muslims and the country. Many of us British Muslims care deeply about both.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1300449/The-Talibanisation-British-childhood-hardline-parents.html#ixzz0vkiLQYrO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1300449/The-Talibanisation-British-childhood-hardline-parents.html

aromulus
5th August 2010, 18:16
Look at this.................:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnd9gdpwHMU

James Hubbard
5th August 2010, 20:11
Look at this.................:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnd9gdpwHMU

very funny
yet pithy with a point

joebloggs
6th August 2010, 05:53
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-10871494
the men said hey didn't get a fair trial, :doh
funny its the same courts that sentence women :icon_lol:, now did they get a fair trial :Erm:

Northerner
6th August 2010, 06:24
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-10871494
the men said hey didn't get a fair trial, :doh
funny its the same courts that sentence women :icon_lol:, now did they get a fair trial :Erm:

The point is not if they had a fair trial, but the sheer backward state of the law system in Sudan.

Northerner
6th August 2010, 06:31
And the nations favorite bad guy "Anjem Choudary" sticks his 10p worth in... Reckons there will be rivers of blood:doh As can be seen here (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/147118/Muslim-hate-cleric-Anjem-Choudhary-predicts-rivers-of-blood-/)

Dedworth
2nd September 2010, 16:13
Police arrest UK Pakistani parents over "Honour" killing

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5iOO89nH_AQckcRiwsFjYPgrB8mzw

The parents of suspected honour killing victim Shafilea Ahmed have been questioned by detectives investigating her murder.

The Muslim teenager disappeared from her home in Warrington, Cheshire, in 2003 amid fears that she was being forced into an arranged marriage.

The 17-year-old's decomposed remains were discovered in Cumbria five months later.

Shafilea's father, Iftikhar, and mother, Faranza, were initially arrested on suspicion of kidnapping but the Crown Prosecution Service later concluded there was insufficient evidence and they were released without charge.

Police sources confirmed the couple were re-arrested on Thursday and were being held on suspicion of the murder of their daughter. They have always denied any involvement in her death and said they would never have forced her into a marriage she did not want.

A spokeswoman for Cheshire Police said: "A 50-year-old man and a 47-year-old woman were arrested ... on suspicion of the murder of Shafilea Ahmed."

During a trip to Pakistan to meet a prospective husband, Shafilea had refused an arranged marriage and had drunk bleach. She was last seen alive a few months later, doing her homework at home on September 11 2003, her inquest was told.

The Bradford-born teenager, who hoped to become a solicitor, was reported missing a week after her disappearance by a former school teacher. Mr Ahmed said he did not report her missing because police dismissed his previous reports that she had disappeared in November 2002 and January 2003. Shafilea also ran away for 10 days in February 2003.