PDA

View Full Version : being here in the uk

stevewool
25th July 2010, 17:26
hi all dont know what the question is so cant use the advance search , to get married here i know you have to give 15 days notice at a register office is there any other things we need to do , i have told the council tax , thats gone up, will register emma at the doctors too what else ?????? anything official we need to do , thanking all in anticipation and getting ready to give some xxxx to james read the search button hubbard:icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 17:32
I checked the search function for you

I can't find the relevant info ....

so ....

i think that's a reasonable question :)

James "Gopher" Hubbard.

stevie c
25th July 2010, 17:34
I checked the search function for you

I can't find the relevant info ....

so ....

i think that's a reasonable question :)

James "Gopher" Hubbard.

The first & last knowing stevewool :laugher:

junior02
25th July 2010, 17:39
hi all dont know what the question is so cant use the advance search , to get married here i know you have to give 15 days notice at a register office is there any other things we need to do , i have told the council tax , thats gone up, will register emma at the doctors too what else ?????? anything official we need to do , thanking all in anticipation and getting ready to give some crap to james read the search button hubbard:icon_lol::icon_lol:

steve you shoudnt worry to much about all that, you have got over the hardest thing getting your partner to uk, so im sure everything else we be easy to sort out:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
25th July 2010, 17:43
hi steve and thanks junior too have you started writting that letter , and james sometimes you know what you are wanting to ask but cannot find where to start the question, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
25th July 2010, 17:47
Hi stevewool :xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
25th July 2010, 17:54
hi steve and thanks junior too have you started writting that letter , and james sometimes you know what you are wanting to ask but cannot find where to start the question, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi mate, i havent started to write it yet, but went to my sisters today and she has a good education and works in an office as a shipping clerk, and she is coming round soon to help me from what i want to put in letter, as my grammer is not that good, and she will be able 2 word it better than me..

stevewool
25th July 2010, 18:06
send you a copy you can read and add to it or just for ideas if you want too just give me your email and i will send it over:)

junior02
25th July 2010, 18:26
send you a copy you can read and add to it or just for ideas if you want too just give me your email and i will send it over:)

thats good of you mate to offer to send me a copy of your sponsership letter, but i dont lke to give my email address on a public forum, but thanks again for the offer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
25th July 2010, 18:29
no probs mate :)

junior02
25th July 2010, 18:52
no probs mate :)

hi steve, ive just called my sister and she said i could open a new email account, so once i have, will let you know here, and if your offer is still there for a copy of your supporting letter, i would very much like you to email it to me, as sis said it would be a good guide and info on what to put in supporting letter, as you have got your partners visa..

stevewool
25th July 2010, 18:59
again mate no probs just give me a shout when you have it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
25th July 2010, 19:05
again mate no probs just give me a shout when you have it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheers mate, and would just like to say you have been the most helpfull person on this forum, and also stevec and joebloggs have giving me some good info,thanks again lads:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
25th July 2010, 19:09
cheers mate, and would just like to say you have been the most helpfull person on this forum, and also stevec and joebloggs have giving me some good info,thanks again lads:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
im so glad i can help junior if only a smll bit of help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
25th July 2010, 19:12
im so glad i can help junior if only a smll bit of help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

every little bit helps mate. and thanks again for your info :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
25th July 2010, 19:13
we all dont know everything but together we all learn from each other on sites like these, we are here to learn and help each other because we all have been where the others are starting from :xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
25th July 2010, 19:24
we all dont know everything but together we all learn from each other on sites like these, we are here to learn and help each other because we all have been where the others are starting from :xxgrinning--00xx3:

your right mate we dont know everything but with everybodys help it makes things a lot easier, i have replied to certain threads to give my advice, and some members have not taken to kindly 2 it, but i say it how it is from my own experiances and no offence ment...

stevewool
25th July 2010, 19:41
its best to say how it is , not many can , i can say i love you to my girl in front off thousands and also say i think your wrong to others too but also can say sorry when needed

somebody
25th July 2010, 21:04
hi all dont know what the question is so cant use the advance search , to get married here i know you have to give 15 days notice at a register office is there any other things we need to do , i have told the council tax , thats gone up, will register emma at the doctors too what else ?????? anything official we need to do , thanking all in anticipation and getting ready to give some xxxx to james read the search button hubbard:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Although up to you both I would advise you add Emma to the Utilities bills, House insurance also check any life insurance or cover is set up to account for Emma.

You will need proof of address both for setting up bank accounts etc and all the other procedures.

Also you need to decide about Joint and/or separate accounts.

Also never to early to start collecting for ILR or whatever replaces it when you get to that point with Emma:)

I guess you got the Communications all set up for Emma to chat with Phill?
Ensure if your used to being out all day a week that the phone calls are set up so she can call you during the day for free or a reasonable amount.
Mobile phone all set up when she makes friends in the UK or needs in an emergency?

Also worth looking in to Provisional drivers license if you live in an area where use of a car is vital. Useful as another form of ID.

Get the National Insurance Number sorted. Useful for a job and other government paperwork and of course ILR and even citzenship application in 3 or so years time:xxgrinning--00xx3: