PDA

View Full Version : FAST TRACK SPOUSE VISA.....yipee!

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 15:38
Yes we made it again:Jump::Jump::heartshape1::lovecouple::icon_win:…..I got my Spouse Visa this afternoon…..me and my husband so very happy coz it was very quick processing…gosh in just 3 days we got the successful result:Jump::woohoo::603785:
My warmest thanks to everyone!:Wave::):xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
24th July 2010, 15:46
Well Done Leah :D

My wifey got hers too today :D:D

celebrate together hehehehe!

Steve.r
24th July 2010, 15:48
:appl::3::xxparty-smiley-050::Wine::NEW1::shehumper::football3::ironing::hoovering::laundry:

CONGRATULATIONS Leah and Chris :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
24th July 2010, 15:51
:Jump:Congrats Ate Leah!!!:Jump:

liane
24th July 2010, 15:52
Congrats Leah :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 15:59
Yes saw your thread I replied there....:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:
When is her visa effect?mine is on August 10, 2010 in which I put it on my travel date:D but told my hubby to extend a bit as I need to sort a lot things here in our shop.....and I'm afraid what the house look now:cwm24: been away for 8 months I think another disaster:yikes::Rasp: so I give him a bit more time to back it in normal condition:Erm::doh:D:icon_lol:
Hoping last week of August will get a flight from Emirates or KLM depends what's cheapest:D
cheers :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
24th July 2010, 16:01
My mrs is flying on November 1, with me ... and that's when her visa takes effect from :D

I will be there in October for a month, then we will fly back here together (i just need to add her to the flight on monday)

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 16:04
:appl::3::xxparty-smiley-050::Wine::NEW1::shehumper::football3::ironing::hoovering::laundry:

CONGRATULATIONS Leah and Chris :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: u made me scared those icon bro.steve....I think I need longer stay here in Phil:rolleyes::D:Cuckoo:
Thanks so much:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Jump:Congrats Ate Leah!!!:Jump:
Thanks Sweet Rayna...hoping to meet you soon:)

Congrats Leah :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Liane....Thanks...give me update yours and btw I tried sending u msg in ym did u got it?
Take care....Goodluck!

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 16:10
My mrs is flying on November 1, with me ... and that's when her visa takes effect from :D

I will be there in October for a month, then we will fly back here together (i just need to add her to the flight on monday)

wow lucky wifey..she could bring more stuff then to get your baggage allowance:Rasp::Cuckoo:
well Pilipinas kong mahal missing u:D.....ingat! dahan-dahan bigla...lol...remember bawal umihi dito:yikes::Rasp:

James Hubbard
24th July 2010, 16:17
wow lucky wifey..she could bring more stuff then to get your baggage allowance:Rasp::Cuckoo:
well Pilipinas kong mahal missing u:D.....ingat! dahan-dahan bigla...lol...remember bawal umihi dito:yikes::Rasp:

hahaha! I am gonna get it on a t-shirt ...

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 16:30
:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol:nice:D

James Hubbard
24th July 2010, 16:34
:yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol:nice:D

i have actually just created another one, it looks nice, wanna see??

it's my special creation :)

rani
24th July 2010, 16:38
wow that's quick!!! congrats!!! :Jump:

stevie c
24th July 2010, 16:45
congratulations leah:Jump:

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 16:54
i have actually just created another one, it looks nice, wanna see??

it's my special creation :)

:Erm::Erm:why u like that top...well I hope u don't look like a walking loo...:yikes::Cuckoo::D:Rasp:

wow that's quick!!! congrats!!! :Jump:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Rani:)

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 16:55
thanks Steve...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
24th July 2010, 17:52
Well done Leah....:Jump:

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 17:53
Thanks Alan:xxgrinning--00xx3:

laurel
24th July 2010, 18:09
Many many congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
24th July 2010, 18:14
Hi Laurel Thanks alot:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th July 2010, 18:27
wow well done leah another success :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
24th July 2010, 18:35
:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'll have a big sack of dried fish to celebrate :hubbahubba:

Arthur Little
24th July 2010, 19:20
Yes we made it again:Jump::Jump::heartshape1::lovecouple::icon_win:…..I got my Spouse Visa this afternoon…..me and my husband so very happy coz it was very quick processing…gosh in just 3 days we got the successful result:Jump::woohoo::603785:

:Yippeee:, Leah! Marvellous news ... heartiest Congratulations to you ... and very well done! You know ... I'd a feeling it wouldn't be long before you were back in 'Jolly Olde England' with Chris :love2: and I'm delighted! :BouncyHappy:

Sim11UK
24th July 2010, 19:48
Great stuff Leah...really pleased for you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::love2:
Are you the 1st couple, to have had a fiance & a spouse visa?

Nevermind, whichever visa, you can be together again really soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
24th July 2010, 23:32
That was quick! Congrats!!! :)

-sillybilly-
25th July 2010, 00:55
Congratulations Leah!
That was so quick! Well done!

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 01:24

Good point mate! ;)

Glad Leah got her visa :)

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 05:14
wow well done leah another success :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Steve..hope to meet u soon and Emma:Hellooo::Hellooo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'll have a big sack of dried fish to celebrate :hubbahubba:
:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol:Wait for the bombs Boss..Daing tuyo,pusit party:yikes::hubbahubba::Rasp:

:Yippeee:, Leah! Marvellous news ... heartiest Congratulations to you ... and very well done! You know ... I'd a feeling it wouldn't be long before you were back in 'Jolly Olde England' with Chris :love2: and I'm delighted! :BouncyHappy:
Thanks Sir Art...you're one of our inspiration and for your kind and sweet words you've given to us......:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:unitedkingdom:God save our gracious Queen......:Britain::D

Great stuff Leah...really pleased for you both. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-050::love2:

Nevermind, whichever visa, you can be together again really soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:D I think so Sim...very unique:cwm24::D:Wave:

That was quick! Congrats!!! :)

Thanks sis...good luck to your sister:Wave:

Congratulations Leah!
That was so quick! Well done!

Thanks Clarice...Good Luck to you as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good point mate! ;)

Glad Leah got her visa :)

korek ka diyan:D Thanks:)

pennybarry
25th July 2010, 06:19
Fantastic result Leah! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Congratulations!

liane
25th July 2010, 07:09
Hi Liane....Thanks...give me update yours and btw I tried sending u msg in ym did u got it?
Take care....Goodluck!Thanks Leah. I have just checked on my YM...
I am still waiting for a positive result, hope it would be soon :pray:
Congrats once again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
25th July 2010, 07:27
congratulations leah:)

aposhark
25th July 2010, 12:08

Congratulations Leah :Jump::Jump:

Alan
25th July 2010, 12:27
Well done Leah! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 13:15
Fantastic result Leah! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Congratulations!

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Ate Pen:)

Thanks Leah. I have just checked on my YM...
I am still waiting for a positive result, hope it would be soon :pray:
Congrats once again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'll join you to that :pray: Thanks and Good Luck!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

congratulations leah:)

Thanks Mikey73:)

Congratulations Leah :Jump::Jump:

Hi Mike thank you...kindly give my regards to Rochel and thanks to her for accepting my request as friend in FB:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Well done Leah! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Al.:)

Thanks Prof Alan:)

malditako
25th July 2010, 14:02
congratulations :)

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 14:17
Thank you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alesypalsy
25th July 2010, 14:34
Congrats LEAHnew, can i ask the same question to you as i did to James! What is the secret? Thay were super fast visas!! I hope my wife can get one that quick then we can arrange everything with plenty of time! Please could you advise what you did/anything special you submitted? and well done!! congrats enjoy it in the UK :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Wave::Wave::Wave:

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 15:46
Congrats LEAHnew, can i ask the same question to you as i did to James! What is the secret? Thay were super fast visas!! I hope my wife can get one that quick then we can arrange everything with plenty of time! Please could you advise what you did/anything special you submitted? and well done!! congrats enjoy it in the UK :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Wave::Wave::Wave:

Hi Alesy...thanks so much:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm::Erm:I guess my previous Fiancee stamp helps a lot and I sent a lot of evidences that I stayed in UK with my partner (like my UK bank statements, correspondence etc)...…and contrary to the experience of some ladies in the forum I got a nice experience in VFS office … the lady who checked my papers said she’s impressed the way I organized it.:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:told her it's 2nd time around cos I was granted fiancee visa last year but we end up marrying here in Phil.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I used only 2 long brown envelop and put label in each category from the order of Docs in the checklist (I printed each in separate legal size paper)...To give you idea here are the docs I submitted and hope it helps, it was taken here in the forum as well.........oooppps let me find first in my file....:doh:Erm:

stevewool
25th July 2010, 15:53
hi leah, well done so when are you looking at the flights :)

alesypalsy
25th July 2010, 16:07
Hi Alesy...thanks so much:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm::Erm:I guess my previous Fiancee stamp helps a lot and I sent a lot of evidences that I stayed in UK with my partner (like my UK bank statements, correspondence etc)...…and contrary to the experience of some ladies in the forum I got a nice experience in VFS office … the lady who checked my papers said she’s impressed the way I organized it.:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:told her it's 2nd time around cos I was granted fiancee visa last year but we end up marrying here in Phil.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I used only 2 long brown envelop and put label in each category from the order of Docs in the checklist (I printed each in separate legal size paper)...To give you idea here are the docs I submitted and hope it helps, it was taken here in the forum as well.........oooppps let me find first in my file....:doh:Erm:

Thanks LEAH for that, I have had jennifer do similar and it is real tidy also, good that you marked each section. Make their job easy i expect they like that!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks for ya help and have a great time in the UK :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 16:08
hi leah, well done so when are you looking at the flights :)

Hi Steve thanks yes looking flights:airline: now 3rd or last week of August...MNL-BHX this time coz the last time MNL-LHR:doh then traveled Birm. long journey:drivingx::doh I felt so knackered when we reached home...we skipped this :do_it:;):D and did it the next day:heartshape1::cwm12::lovecouple:
btw any suggestion of flights seems Emirates got good price:rolleyes: than KLM:Erm:..Anymore Airlines flying to Birm..?

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:11
..we skipped this :do_it:;):D and did it the next day

:yikes:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__hJnLQa9AEA/Skh1kHCq7yI/AAAAAAAAAl8/p7kbkeghEv8/s400/tmi.png

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 16:13
Thanks LEAH for that, I have had jennifer do similar and it is real tidy also, good that you marked each section. Make their job easy i expect they like that!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks for ya help and have a great time in the UK :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I found it:D

1. Sponsor’s Passport Copy
2. Evidence of Accommodation
a. Mortgage Statements and correspondence letters
b. Utility Bills
c. TV License
d. Council Tax
3. Evidence of Sponsors’ Financial Capacity
a. Sponsor’s Letter of Employment
b. Sponsor’s Payslip
c. Sponsor’s Bank Statements (current and savings)
d. Sponsor’s P60 end Year of Employment 2009
4. not applicable
5. Letter of support from sponsor
6. Evidence that we remained in contact:
a. My Sponsor’s Telephone Bills (selected statement that reflects my number)
b. My Smartbro billing statement (I attached 3 months only)
c. YM Chat Logs
d. Skype Snapshot and Screenshots
e. Emails Screenshots
f. Cards and snail mails

7. My Birth Certificate
a. my NSO Birth Certificate
b. my Local Birth Certificate ( I submitted this one coz my NSO
copy not that much clear) from Local Civil Registry
8. Authenticated NSO Marriage Certificate with red ribbon
9. My Sponsor’s Divorce Papers
10. My Daughter’s Birth certificate
11. Other Supporting documents
a. Proof of Identification
My NBI Record Clearance
My ID scanned copies (Phil Health, Postal ID etc.)
My Community Tax Certificate
My School Credentials copies only
My CV
Sponsor’s Birth Certificate
Sponsor’s Driving License scanned copy

b. Sponsor’s Income & Expenditures Details (use search button
to find the template here in the forum)
c. Evidence of previous and current employment
My Employment certificate (My Dad owns it so easy to produce)
My Dad’s Business Permit copy

d. Evidence of Savings and Property
My Bank statements (Both UK and Phil)
Land Title Copy

e. Other Supporting Documents as Evidence of relationship
Money Transfer receipts
Wedding receipts
Some of our wedding photos collage
Some pics taken in UK
Boarding Pass and E-ticket receipts
Evidence that I’ve stayed in UK (my NHS card, snail mail and
some correspondence)

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 16:20
:yikes:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__hJnLQa9AEA/Skh1kHCq7yI/AAAAAAAAAl8/p7kbkeghEv8/s400/tmi.png

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:Don't mind me I'm just having fun of Boss icons;);):Cuckoo:

stevewool
25th July 2010, 16:23
not to sure on flights to birmingham manchester emma is flying too and if the flights late we can stop off at rudyard lake for a quick:Sex::Sex: but we have all our life for the fun and closeness::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 16:29
not to sure on flights to birmingham manchester emma is flying too and if the flights late we can stop off at rudyard lake for a quick:Sex::Sex: but we have all our life for the fun and closeness::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:omg: Oh dear giving us a tip now:rolleyes::D I'll make your post invisible to Chris;):D

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:30
we can stop off at rudyard lake for a quick:Sex::Sex:

:yikes::icon_lol:

gotta hit you with one too lolz ;)

http://hoeferle.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/tmi_logo_rgb_300_dpi.jpg

LEAHnew
25th July 2010, 16:35
Hey James to make your life easier
use this icon :toomuchinfo:
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:we got a lot new icons fyi:Rasp::D

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:42
Hey James to make your life easier
use this icon :toomuchinfo:
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:we got a lot new icons fyi:Rasp::D

lolz!

i like the new emoticons :D

anyway, back to the theme of this thread:

to you and me/Mrs me...:

http://www.wondercliparts.com/congratulations/congratulation_graphics_2.gif

stevewool
25th July 2010, 16:46
leave james iam so happy hubbard, hes just floating on air at this moment :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:49
leave james iam so happy hubbard, hes just floating on air at this moment :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

hehe! :) Yes, I'm Aled Jones. :)

James "Aled Jones" Hubbard!

stevewool
25th July 2010, 16:53
it makes you just want to burst out and tell the world you great news, some think so what but the people that have been before you know just how you feel:xxgrinning--00xx3:

junior02
25th July 2010, 16:54

congrats and all the best to you and your wife, ps hope my wifes application is granted and quick like yours:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 16:55
congrats and all the best to you and your wife, ps hope my wifes application is granted and quick like yours:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks mate.

Lets hope so :)

sars_notd_virus
25th July 2010, 17:41

Woooww Excellent!!! Congratulations Lea am so happy for you
:heartshape1::heartshape1:
Mari and Dave

mechanic5_1
27th July 2010, 21:13
We have a arch lever file to store all the necessary paperwork for my spouce visa, it has got 12 file dividers so to file as per check list, do we store the paperwork in punch plastic see through pockets, or with a punch machine just file the paper work by itself.

James Hubbard
27th July 2010, 21:34
We have a arch lever file to store all the necessary paperwork for my spouce visa, it has got 12 file dividers so to file as per check list, do we store the paperwork in punch plastic see through pockets, or with a punch machine just file the paper work by itself.

either or mate.

we used the plastic pockets, but you can just as easily do normal hole punching.

the main thing is that it's organised.

did you read my article on getting a spouse visa fast?? :ReadIt:!

It will give you lots of :Help1: if you're applying for one :)

stevewool
27th July 2010, 21:52
hi james dont smile when my picture is taken hubbard, i think we should see a happy james with a smile hubbard now you have the visa , just a thought:xxgrinning--00xx3:

-sillybilly-
27th July 2010, 22:28

I just did that but as soon as you get at the VFS you will need to take them all out from the folder and will have labeled again. And dont forget to separate the photocopies of each document.
They do not accept the documents in the folder they will ask you to take them out otherwise they will not accept your application. That was the grumpy young woman told me when i got called. :NoNo:

Anyways goodluck with your application.

James Hubbard
27th July 2010, 23:23
hi james dont smile when my picture is taken hubbard, i think we should see a happy james with a smile hubbard now you have the visa , just a thought:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ok then ...

http://www.poptower.com/images/db/10433/450/450/santino-marella.jpg

LEAHnew
28th July 2010, 09:41

Yes I agree to James and Sillybilly reply, but to make it simple and easy to submit, just ordinary folder or brown envelop and the label in each category.. Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
4th August 2010, 03:16
hi liane,

did u apply for a spouse visa?

LEAHnew
4th August 2010, 08:10
on behalf of Liane yes febmary she applied spouse visa, if I'm not mistaken under EEA permit.:)

LastViking
4th August 2010, 08:18
Well done Leah,

As to flights, I used Emirates flying from Birmingham to Manila and back in April. I thought they were very efficient and no problems at all. Good price to. I had a three hour layover in Dubai which was OK as long as you found a comfortable place to rest.

LV

LEAHnew
4th August 2010, 08:46
Hi LV thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:

...yes I'll be flying Emirates this time:Jump::Jump:thanks for the advice..cheers!:xxgrinning--00xx3::Wave::)

febmary
5th August 2010, 04:23
Hi leahnew,
thanks for the reply. anyway, I saw from the site about the explanatory notice to British Citizens contemplating a marriage to a citizen of the Philippines. One thing they point here "Deposit of Foreign Law Marriage certificates in the United Kingdom"
1. The Foreign Marriage Order. 1970 makes provision for the tranmission of foreign marriage certificates of British Citizens (together with Certified translations into English, if necessary) to the Registrars-General in the England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, according to the part of UK to which the British party concerned belongs.

2 points should be noted.

a. the marriage will not be registered in the UK the foreign marriage cert. will simply be deposited for record purposes only

b. there is no legal obligation to have foreign marriage recorded in UK but you may take advantage of the facility to do if you consider that it would serve useful purpose to have marriage recorded there.

Im just bothered bout this "translation' thing: that they mention..do you have guys any idea what suppose to mean? This was last revised 2010 June.
Hope to hear any ideas...Thanks.

LEAHnew
5th August 2010, 09:29
Hi Febmary…:Erm:I think you don’t need to worry about the translation matter..coz the Marriage Certificate in the Philippines was written already in English:).

..and about "Deposit of Foreign Law Marriage certificates in the United Kingdom" It was pointed there’s No Legal Obligation but it’s up to your British spouse if he want to register it for any useful purpose, well of course expect payment for that process:Erm::doh
IMHO as long as your marriage here in the Philippines is LEGAL nothing to worry:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mjwoz
5th August 2010, 12:06

wow! tht was quick! congrats,,well done:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

febmary
6th August 2010, 05:22
hi LEAHnew, thanks for the reply and for the information.and keep me posted of your ideas.

thanks again.

LEAHnew
6th August 2010, 10:06
wow! tht was quick! congrats,,well done:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi LEAHnew, thanks for the reply and for the information.and keep me posted of your ideas.

thanks again.

Your welcome and Good Luck to you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

katerry
30th September 2010, 11:05
hope my marriage visit visa will be fine soon.........:)

mish
30th September 2010, 16:29
wow that was great! congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lancashirelad
30th September 2010, 17:21
Congrats on your visa :):xxgrinning--00xx3::)

bluesky1979
30th September 2010, 19:49
thats fan tas tic you have hit a home run , hope i can get my spouse visa next year asquick best of luck be happy regards bluesky

mechanic5_1
30th September 2010, 22:01
If i fill in the appointment form on my home computer, because i dont have a printer am I able to go to the internet cafe to print out the appointment details?