PDA

View Full Version : stupid question

shrek48
22nd July 2010, 15:53
anyone going to durdham downs bristol ? as i am going to try and get there.
anyone want a lift from newport area?
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
ash.x

stevewool
22nd July 2010, 16:31
no thanks ash, but if you passing my house could you give me a lift into town:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
22nd July 2010, 19:35
I shall be up there at some point on saturday. :)

shrek48
23rd July 2010, 17:10
I hope to go on sunday . typical. :icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
23rd July 2010, 20:50
we will be there on sunday too..hope its good weather:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
24th July 2010, 06:33
hi sars,
if you see a short . fat and hairy welshman with his black and white collie say hi as it will be me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
ash.x

sars_notd_virus
24th July 2010, 08:31
ok man!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: black and white collie by the name of ash??:D cya

KeithD
24th July 2010, 08:33
hi sars,
if you see a short . fat and hairy welshman with his black and white collie say hi as it will be me. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
ash.x
You've just described the average Welshman so the place will be full of yews ;)

shrek48
24th July 2010, 17:31
in days of old when men were bold and women were'nt invented,men drilled holes in telegraph poles and had to be contented :icon_lol:
so maybe sheep aint so bad after all :icon_lol: and max my dog is scared of sheep, what a dog :doh
ash.x

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 02:03
fat and hairy welshman

You mean "wooly" ?

KeithD
25th July 2010, 09:32
.... max my dog is scared of sheep, what a dog :doh
ash.x
That's because the sheep have told Max what you done to them so he's now nervous :omg:

James Hubbard
25th July 2010, 13:16
That's because the sheep have told Max what you done to them so he's now nervous :omg:

:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dedworth
26th July 2010, 12:28
I shall be up there at some point on saturday. :)

Did you go ? Was it any good ?

Sim11UK
26th July 2010, 13:36
Did you go ? Was it any good ?

Yes I did go & enjoyed it...it's the closest thing to being in the Philippines.

It was a small event, with a stage & two lines of stalls down each side, basically set out in a square.
I was actually surprised how many were there, was packed when I arrived. Should imagine, it will get bigger next year?

Haven't a clue who was on stage, but they were going down well with the crowd & getting mobbed, when they came off, round the back for photos.

All the recognisable foods were there, cooked & in packets...Balut £1.50 :yikes:

Only bought some chicharon, as I'd not long eaten, but wish I'd bought some now.

Not a wurzel or a tractor, anywhere to be seen. :D

Dedworth
26th July 2010, 15:26
Yes I did go & enjoyed it...it's the closest thing to being in the Philippines.

It was a small event, with a stage & two lines of stalls down each side, basically set out in a square.
I was actually surprised how many were there, was packed when I arrived. Should imagine, it will get bigger next year?

Haven't a clue who was on stage, but they were going down well with the crowd & getting mobbed, when they came off, round the back for photos.

All the recognisable foods were there, cooked & in packets...Balut £1.50 :yikes:

Only bought some chicharon, as I'd not long eaten, but wish I'd bought some now.

Not a wurzel or a tractor, anywhere to be seen. :D

Sounds like a great day out, maybe the Wurzels & Carrot Crunchers had heard Balut reacts badly with a gut full of scrumpy :D

James Hubbard
26th July 2010, 15:40
Balut reacts badly with a gut full of scrumpy :D

it does?

Let me just note that down ;) always good to know :icon_lol:

shrek48
26th July 2010, 16:41
i left at around 1 to 1.30ish i think was ok quite a crowd but it got a bit hot for the dog, he was playing football a lot with some kids he made friends with. people were friendly and it was fun,. lets hope comes to newport soon. :D
ash.

James Hubbard
26th July 2010, 17:15
i left at around 1 to 1.30ish i think was ok quite a crowd but it got a bit hot for the dog, he was playing football a lot with some kids he made friends with. people were friendly and it was fun,. lets hope comes to newport soon. :D
ash.

u not find yourself a woman in the crowd? lol

Sim11UK
26th July 2010, 19:31
Sounds like a great day out, maybe the Wurzels & Carrot Crunchers had heard Balut reacts badly with a gut full of scrumpy :D

Scrumpy & balut = :repuke:

u not find yourself a woman in the crowd? lol

When I was there, single women were a bit thin on the ground?

stevewool
26th July 2010, 19:54
You mean "wooly" ?

why bring me into this :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

shrek48
27th July 2010, 21:03
was not looking for a woman in the crowd to be fair was just enjoying, met mari and dave and that was cool. i think max could of pulled everyone loved him. i'm coming back as a mutt :icon_lol:

James Hubbard
27th July 2010, 21:06
so he was pulling on your behalf and u still didn't seal the deal with anyone? lol :NoNo::icon_lol: