PDA

View Full Version : A trip to Talim Island

Talim
21st July 2010, 22:31
Talim Island lays in the middle of the heart shaped lake, Laguna de Bay, biggest lake in the Philippines. Wiki has lots of precise infos if anyone want to know more facts...

Laguna de Bay is the Lake that is just behind and going south off Manila.

Well Talim is covered by bamboo and working the bamboo is one of the main activities over there.

Let's try show you some pics of my visitover there,oops just seen, you may not post attachments and in the same time i have abyway to jump to a tutorial for posting pics in here, so to later probably, sorry.

raynaputi
22nd July 2010, 01:26
Bay, Laguna is my province! :D i think i've been there as a child :Erm:, when nothing but rocks and trees were there..we had a picnic there..

raynaputi
22nd July 2010, 01:37
oh wait, it's not where we went to as a child..:doh Talim Island is basically in the part of Rizal and not Laguna..although it's still in the middle of Laguna de Bay..haha..sorry my bad! :D

KeithD
22nd July 2010, 08:56
oh wait, it's not where we went to as a child..:doh

Yet another top class female map reader :laugher: .... is it safe come out now guys? :xxparty-smiley-004:

raynaputi
22nd July 2010, 11:07
Yet another top class female map reader :laugher: .... is it safe come out now guys? :xxparty-smiley-004:

:xxmixed-smiley-017::xxangry-smiley-038::action-smiley-060:

James Hubbard
23rd July 2010, 19:55
is it safe come out now guys? :

It's a perfectly acceptable way of life and no-one will judge you :)

pennybarry
28th July 2010, 06:36
I just heard it before and never been there Rayna and Talim.:D
It's located in the province of Rizal and used to see Bundok ng Susong Dalaga (Maiden's breast mountains) from Santa Rosa.
That mountain is famous in our place. The shape is cute.:D:)