PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the Fil - UK ladies

Englishman2010
19th July 2010, 21:49
I would just like to say how grateful I am to the ladies on the forum for their friendship and sound advice over the past few months and more importantly for restoring my faith in Filipina's and making me realise that the majority of Filipina's are hard working, honest, faithful, caring, considerate, loving....etc
I hope that I have made some good friends on here and over on facebook. I really do appreciate it:)

And of course not forgetting the men who have been a great source of info and advice too

James Hubbard
19th July 2010, 22:10
And of course not forgetting the men who have been a great source of info and advice too

The invoice is on it's way.

Englishman2010
19th July 2010, 22:22
The invoice is on it's way.

Can I pay the unitary figure in Peso's,it looks like a lot but it's cheaper:icon_lol:

raynaputi
19th July 2010, 22:24
hahaha..wow! Great words Englishman! Thanks for appreciating us women here ;):D

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 22:30
the majority of Filipina's are hard working, honest, faithful, caring, considerate, loving....etc

Hear, hear! :iagree: ... being married to one, I echo your sentiments wholeheartedly.

I hope that I have made some good friends on here and over on facebook. I really do appreciate it:)

:) You have indeed, my friend. It's a two-way process ... YOU'VE helped many people on this site ... and WE, in turn, are always pleased to be of assistance whenever you need US. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
19th July 2010, 22:33
Of course, I always appreciate women :) I appreciate you all. I've learned a great deal on here which has helped me to see the way forward.

Englishman2010
19th July 2010, 22:36
Hear, hear! :iagree: ... being married to one, I echo your sentiments wholeheartedly.

:) You have indeed, my friend. It's a two-way process ... YOU'VE helped many people on this site ... and WE, in turn, are always pleased to be of assistance whenever you need US. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Arthur, I'm not getting over sentimental about this, I just believe in telling people when I'm grateful for something they have done. No one should expect thanks, but I still believe we all appreciate it when someone says it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
19th July 2010, 22:49
group hug!

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 23:15
group hug!

:grouphug: ... there we are, James ... ALL friends together ... as it should BE! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
20th July 2010, 05:14
Thank you very much Ian!
We are also pleased for having you as friend at FB.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I have discovered your good sense of humour at FB.:omg::icon_lol:
I am happy you have load of pinay friends @FB.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
They look wonderful and friendly.:D
Thanks to Fil-UK!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
20th July 2010, 09:50
Aww sweet!!!
thanks Englishman..Hope things get even more better for you..Goodluck!!!

James Hubbard
20th July 2010, 11:55
Can I pay the unitary figure in Peso's,it looks like a lot but it's cheaper:icon_lol:

That's how they get you!

You'll get a crappy exchange rate and a transaction fee! lolz

I use all the same dastardly tricks as the bank, cos I rock :)

anyway

glad you're feeling ok, despite all the :censored: you've been put through!

rani
20th July 2010, 13:45
full happiness on your way Ian... :heartshape1:

Englishman2010
20th July 2010, 19:27
full happiness on your way Ian... :heartshape1:

Thanks Rani, and thanks for your advice:xxgrinning--00xx3: