PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am new here

iloveanne
19th July 2010, 21:29
Hi,

My name is Jamie and i have a Filipino fiancee. I have just got back from my 3rd visit to see her. I have a child with her named Benedict and i am so proud of my family. I would really like good and knowledgeable friends to help me, support and guide me through the process of having a Filipina in my life and how to get her into England. We are both 24 years old and we are very much in love. Please message me on here or find me on facebook @ wwwDOTfacebookDOTcom/#!/jch271085(copy n paste into address bar and will take you to my profile page) just send me a message along with a friends request or add me on yahoo @ godspreciousgift25ATymailDOTcom

I am very serious about making friends here who have filipina wives n kids. I am new to this and not sure about the visa side of things and the side of having a partner over a long distance. Please help me

Thank you

Jamie

mikey73
20th July 2010, 09:31
hi jamie
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

sars_notd_virus
20th July 2010, 09:45
Welcome Aboard Jamie!!!
you will find all the information you need for the visa of your wife and child ...just use the search button and stay tuned with all the new post and threads:)

stevie c
20th July 2010, 09:59
Hi Jamie a big welcome to the forum im sure you will find all the info you need on this forum good luck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
20th July 2010, 11:07
Welcome here Jamie! :Hellooo: You have a very nice family! (i've seen your Facebook...hahaha :D)

iloveanne
20th July 2010, 11:27
Thank you so much. Yes i have been blessed with a beautiful family. I look forward to making some good friends on here. Oh feel free to add me on facebook. Thank you

iloveanne
20th July 2010, 11:31
thank you everyone. Please feel free to add me on facebook and i look forward to meeting some good friends and getting the info i need to bring my family closer to me.

Thank you

stevewool
20th July 2010, 15:16
hi there jamie welcome , like many have saaid lots of friends and advice here , just switch on and say :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
20th July 2010, 16:55
Hi. Jamie ... :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum. Here, you will find lots of helpful and friendly folk, who will be only too happy to guide you through the visa process in order that you can bring you mahal and son Benedict to the UK at the earliest opportunity. Good to read you're a devoted family man! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th July 2010, 17:27
Speaking of families, the latest addition to MINE :baby1: ... my great-nephew [born 07 May 2010] ... is also called Jamie! And I shall have the pleasure of getting acquainted with him for the first time - at his grandad's (my brother's) house - a week this coming Sunday ... the 3ist. Needless to say, I'm very much looking forward to this special occasion.

Pete/London
20th July 2010, 20:23
thank you everyone. Please feel free to add me on facebook and i look forward to meeting some good friends and getting the info i need to bring my family closer to me.

Thank you

Hi Jamie, I have spent a lot of time in AC and plan to return there in August to visit family and friends.
Have you been there often and how do you find it/
I am sure there will be helpful advice on here but I would have thought it may be easier for you to bring her to the UK as your wife as you are already a family.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

iloveanne
20th July 2010, 21:02
Yes we are a family in the sense that we have a child but we are actually not married. This is not due to any fault of my own but he was previously married to a filipino before i met her.

I absolutely loved AC. I have spent 21 day there last year and 17 days only a few days ago. It is a great city and everyone is so welcoming and friendly. I ofcourse spend mot of my time with my gf and son and with the family to my gf but i liked going to the market and SM Clark field alot. The only small priblem i had was trying to get in/out of the trykes. As a 6'1 stocky man it is a challenge to get in one lol.

I bet your very excited about going back there as its an amazing place. On landing down in Manila the passengers actually started to clap so i guess they were all happy to return home. I am going back again in January to attend the 1st birthday of my son and to go to Makati to try and fix the papers for his british passport (dual citizenship)

iloveanne
20th July 2010, 21:06
That sounds like a very nice day planned for the 31st. I am certainly a devoted family man and after spending 17 days with my gf n son recently it really brought home how much i love them and need to get a full time fix to the problem of not seeing them. We talk on yahoo messenger everyday but its not the same and i would love the chance to spend everyday with her and not worry about when the flight home is :-(

Sim11UK
20th July 2010, 21:16
Hi there & welcome. :Hellooo:

Is her husband still on the scene at all? The only way, you will be able to get her here, is by marrying her, but she will need to get anulled first, which can be a lengthy & expensive procedure.

There are also some serious issues, with you having a child, in the eyes of the law, if her husband is awkward about things?

Pete/London
20th July 2010, 21:28
You seem to love shopping :yikes:something I try to avoid as we are usually accompanied by most of the family and even buying an icecream leaves me feeling I have made an investment in the company.

I have experienced clapping on landing at Manila, but that was in a tropical storm and after 3 bounces on landing, there was also prayers being read out loud:).
AC is alright though, our family have now moved near Nepo and not far from their house is a private estate with a swimming pool and barbie area that we get to use for a small fee.
Certainly changed in the 20+ years I have visited, firstly the yanks leaving and now all the shopping malls.

liane
21st July 2010, 15:14
Welcome here Jamie :Hellooo: