PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to this wonderful world Katelyn!

marlyn&kenny
19th July 2010, 13:34
hi guys! we are happy to inform you that i gave birth to our beautiful daughter:):xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump: katelyn last july 15 at 5.37pm PH time.

May we ask if its ok to apply for our daughter's british passport soon even if she is only like less than a month old (provided i got her NSO birth certificate, they told me i could get her NSO copy after a week or so)
We wish to apply soon coz my visa valid from july 6 2010 - oct 6 2012. means we should travel before oct 6 am i correct?

What is CRS Form no 5:Erm: - advisory on marriages (available in NSO) this is one of the requirement applying a british passport

liane
19th July 2010, 13:38
Congratulations again Marlyn and Kenny. You have a beautiful baby girl :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
19th July 2010, 13:57
congratulations

jam07
19th July 2010, 14:03
a baby girl! congratulations!!! :Jump: :Jump: :) :xxgrinning--00xx3: :heartshape1: :Jump:

raynaputi
19th July 2010, 14:29
congrats marlyn&kenny on ur baby girl! Your house is surely full of happiness with the addition of ur new bundle of joy! :Jump::Jump::Jump:

alanmf1
19th July 2010, 15:07
Many Congratulations...:Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
19th July 2010, 15:20
congratulations to the both of you on you new born baby girl:Jump:

stevewool
19th July 2010, 15:26
hi marlyn and kenny and little daughter katelyn, welcome all off you:Wave::Wave: hope all went well and hope to talk soon take care :)

rani
19th July 2010, 15:35
congrats :Jump:

James Hubbard
19th July 2010, 16:47
congratulations :D :Hellooo:

Sim11UK
19th July 2010, 17:08
Congratulations! Marlyn & Kenny proud new parents.

Sim & Ladybug :):)

malditako
19th July 2010, 18:14
HI marlyn and kenny,

Congratulations...welcome to unconditional love and sleepless nights :)...bout birth certificate...i think it takes few months to get a copy from NSO...

Alan
19th July 2010, 18:17
Well done - and congrats!!

Al.:)

JimOttley
19th July 2010, 18:57
Congratulations to both of you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 20:28
hi guys! we are happy to inform you that i gave birth to our beautiful daughter:):xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump: katelyn last july 15 at 5.37pm PH time.

Delighted to read your wonderful news of Katelyn's safe arrival :baby1: ... congratulations Marlyn & Kenny.

RickyR
19th July 2010, 20:44
Congratulations.

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 20:53
May we ask if its ok to apply for our daughter's british passport soon even if she is only like less than a month old (provided i got her NSO birth certificate, they told me i could get her NSO copy after a week or so)
We wish to apply soon coz my visa valid from july 6 2010 - oct 6 2012. means we should travel before oct 6 am i correct?

What is CRS Form no 5:Erm: - advisory on marriages (available in NSO) this is one of the requirement applying a british passport

I know your baby IS entitled to a British passport ... although - if you don't mind - I'd prefer to leave this part of your post for someone with the relevant experience to guide you through the process. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
19th July 2010, 20:56
I know your baby IS entitled to a British passport ... although - if you don't mind - I'd prefer to leave this part of your post for someone with the relevant experience to guide you through the process. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

namely one joeseph Bloggs!

Arthur Little
20th July 2010, 00:54
namely one joeseph Bloggs!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... correct, James!

James Hubbard
20th July 2010, 01:27
is katelyn a member of this forum yet?:Erm:

James Hubbard
20th July 2010, 01:28
:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... correct, James!

I love to hear those 2 words uttered in quick succession! ;)

Arthur Little
20th July 2010, 01:40
I love to hear those 2 words uttered in quick succession! ;)

:) "My pleasure" ... are the two words I like to use; they usually denote 'another satisfied customer'. ;)

James Hubbard
20th July 2010, 01:46
:) "My pleasure" ... are the two words I like to use; they usually denote 'another satisfied customer'. ;)

Other words i don't like to hear are

"you're fired" (skrew it ... i started my own business)

"you're dead" (when i was a kid and my mom was angry)

"we're closed" (after you've already ENTERED the shop :NoNo::Erm::Erm:

"no coffee" (when starbucks have turned off their coffee machines, despite it being ... well, the world's most famous coffee shop)

"Money Now!" (I decide to whom I wish to deliver charity ... grrr)

"James Hubbard" ... ohh, actually, that one I love

"Arthur Little" ... it should really be arthur Grand! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
20th July 2010, 04:11
thank you guys:) weare overjoy!:Jump:

Doc Alan
20th July 2010, 08:11
Congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
20th July 2010, 08:39
Congratulations from Mick:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Lots of happy times ahead.

mjwoz
20th July 2010, 09:04
congratulations!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

sars_notd_virus
20th July 2010, 09:40
Congrats Marlyn & Kenny!!!
and welcome to this wonderful world Katelyn:heartshape1:

marlyn&kenny
21st July 2010, 10:11
Thanks guys!
preparing to get our baby's british passport.
Can anyone enlighten me, ive read n prevous thread started by RON, it says there that her wife went to brit embassy (alone) to register and apply their baby a british passport that was sept-oct. 2009
I wonder if i can also do that with out my hubby coz he cant come here in philippines.

And does he really need to send me his passport?:rolleyes: Thought certified true copy of his passport with the stamp pages should do it.:rolleyes: As far as I can remember parcel company dont accept passport to be shipped or sent.

Does he also need to fill up the father's declaration of paternity and the DOMICILE QUESTIONNAIRE ?

Last thing, Does anyone can recommend a parcel company who offers fast and cheap delivery from uk to phils just in case my hubby need to send those documents mentioned above.

Any idea would highly appreciated!
Thank you guys for the never ending support! God bless!:)

-sillybilly-
21st July 2010, 11:05
CONGRATULATIONS!

i can only recommend the DHL as that what my husband's been using. Last tuesday he sent me all the docs and ive got it Friday delivered at my door. You just need to have your tracking reference and phoned them up as soon as the documents arrived in Manila as they stop updating the trackings. Thats what i did just to make sure they have been notified that the docs are need to be sent urgently...hehe:D

With regards to the passport enqueries maybe its best to phone up the embassy and ask them your doubts and to make sure if you dont need to take your baby with you.

All the best!