PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary!

Alan
19th July 2010, 09:50
Today is the third anniversary of my joining the forum!

In that time people have come and gone - and a few have even stayed!!

I recall a few who, frankly, I quite miss :- Big Tom - Barnsley Mark - Maria - Amy Burple (Incidentally, did you realise there are only 159 days left to Christmas??) - Shelly - Peanutz - Gracia - and others whose names don't immediately spring to mind.

There have been great stories - interesting and valuable threads - the odd fight or twelve - yet, thanks to Keith, the forum continues to go from strength to strength.

I would like, once again, to thank Keith publicly for his hard work and endeavour - and to thank all my great friends on here for their friendship, care, help, advice and trust!

Here's to you all!

Al.:)

KeithD
19th July 2010, 10:38
Peanutz is stil around, wifey spoke with he last week I think. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
19th July 2010, 10:45
Congratulations Al :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I've said before, no one reaches "Trusted" status without deserving it. I'm aware, as other members are, that you have a few problems, more reason to wish you all the best from us all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
19th July 2010, 10:47
Congratulations po sir Al!!!

We embrace the future full of blessing
Because we are all a part of the Filipino Uk forum big family
we help each other ,.. laugh together... some jokes are annoying.. comments and opinions are horrendous... innuendos are always in the house ...
but we all conquer barrier together

and yes.... thank you Keith!! good job!!

mikey73
19th July 2010, 10:57
congratulations alan
hope you have a good day today
all the best

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 11:46
Today is the third anniversary of my joining the forum!

There have been great stories - interesting and valuable threads - the odd fight or twelve - yet, thanks to Keith, the forum continues to go from strength to strength.

I would like, once again, to thank Keith publicly for his hard work and endeavour - and to thank all my great friends on here for their friendship, care, help, advice and trust!

Here's to you all!

Al.:)

Congratulations, Al :xxgrinning--00xx3: ... your good wishes are heartily reciprocated by members past and present - who've greatly enjoyed reading your witty and informative posts - and come to regard you as a true friend ...

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 11:52
... and - as you rightly say - :68711_thanx: to Keith for making it all possible!

KeithD
19th July 2010, 11:53
.... and come to regard you as a true friend ...

...and some as lovers :heartshape1: :Sex: :cwm24:

Arthur Little
19th July 2010, 11:56
Here's to it's ongoing success in the future ... :Beer: ... Cheers!

liane
19th July 2010, 14:03
Congratulations and hope to share more years in this forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
19th July 2010, 14:15
cheers to all who made this forum a success.. keep it up guys :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
19th July 2010, 15:42
congrats al, dont you get bored:icon_lol: