PDA

View Full Version : new here!

Mich
14th February 2007, 07:19
hello everyone! im mitch from manila. im new here. hope to meet new friends here. i dont know much about forums. i have read several posts. very informative.

happy valentine's day guys... :) :) :)

tiger@tigress
14th February 2007, 08:15
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: Welcome to the forum and Happy Valentines to you.... :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Mich
14th February 2007, 09:41
thanks, tiger@tigress

Mich
14th February 2007, 09:44
how do i post a pix in my profile..

gingxrick
14th February 2007, 09:55
Welcome to the forum Mitch, hope you have a good time reading , you'II find a wealth of information here and a lot of friendly people. Hope you have a great Valentines day there in Manila. are you philipino ??

Chrisirene
14th February 2007, 15:29
Hi Mitch...Welcome to the forum....
Happy Valentine's Day.

empott
14th February 2007, 17:39
Heya Mitch, welcome to the forum :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

IainBusby
14th February 2007, 18:44
how do i post a pix in my profile..

Hi Mitch and welcome to the forum. I think you need to have made at least a certain number of posts (15 I think) before you can add a pic as your avitar.

Louella & Iain

eljean
14th February 2007, 19:37
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

welcome

Mich
16th February 2007, 03:49
Welcome to the forum Mitch, hope you have a good time reading , you'II find a wealth of information here and a lot of friendly people. Hope you have a great Valentines day there in Manila. are you philipino ??
hi gingxrick... tnx!!! ye i am a filipino. i am more of a forum lurker than a poter... but ill do my best to post as often as i can.

Mich
16th February 2007, 03:50
Hi Mitch...Welcome to the forum....
Happy Valentine's Day.
happy heart's day to you too... (belated) thanks!!!

Mich
16th February 2007, 03:50
Heya Mitch, welcome to the forum :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:
thanks empott!!! hope to meet new friends here!

Mich
16th February 2007, 03:51
Hi Mitch and welcome to the forum. I think you need to have made at least a certain number of posts (15 I think) before you can add a pic as your avitar.

Louella & Iain
well... i guess i have to make a lot of post around here... LOL... tnx, iannbusby!