PDA

View Full Version : Hola!! :)

parooncat
12th February 2007, 20:26
Hi there

Just wanna say hello, a newbie to this forum. My name is Ria, I live in Cambridgeshire , Ive just stumbled to this forum this evening as Ive been Googeling Filipino Restaurants UK, and somehow ended up here. Im 10 weeks pregnant and have a GREAT craving for filipino food (hence the searching for pinoy resturants and stores).

Anyways, I found a couple of restaurants but its kinda far from where I live so I guess dried biscuits and iced water will do for now :NoNo:

Hope all are ok... and looking forward speaking to all of you soon.xx:cwm38:

KeithD
12th February 2007, 21:08
Hello :Hellooo:

Try pickled eggs :rolleyes:

fred
12th February 2007, 22:07
Hi parooncat!!
Tuna and marmite is another favorite to spread on those chocolate biscuits. I like em and Im not even pregnant.(bit of a beer belly thats all)

Nice avatar by the way..You do realise that Its gonna cause havoc with the welsh lot here though..

Temptation you understand..Its a terrible thing!!

tiger@tigress
12th February 2007, 23:20
Welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

empott
12th February 2007, 23:55
:Hellooo: Welcome :Hellooo:

Chrisirene
13th February 2007, 00:41
Hi Parooncat...Welcome to the forum....keep posted :D

fontain
13th February 2007, 01:04
Hello.....Welcome

Theirs a filipino restaurant in central london, just off tottenham court road... I think its called josephines... and its possibly in charlotte street, W1

Will post the exact details tomorrow as i've got the card somewhere, that way if the craving gets so bad you can make the trip

IainBusby
13th February 2007, 08:08
Hi Ria, Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Louella & Iain.

IainBusby
13th February 2007, 08:12
Nice avatar by the way..You do realise that Its gonna cause havoc with the welsh lot here though..
Temptation you understand..Its a terrible thing!!

Jealousy you understand... It's a terrible thing!!!:yikes:

eljean
13th February 2007, 13:45
hello ria...i am pregnant too..i crave for filipino food but i have already cooked paksiw,adobo,nilagang baka, and pancit in here...not bad for me...lots of rice with it....welcome to the furom:Hellooo:

baboyako
13th February 2007, 22:00
josephines is still there. they have recently decorated one of the restaurants in earls court & made it bigger. it is rammed solid with flips at the weekend, so must be good :xxgrinning--00xx3: or maybe just cheap :Erm::icon_lol:

andypaul
14th February 2007, 00:25
josephines is still there. they have recently decorated one of the restaurants in earls court & made it bigger. it is rammed solid with flips at the weekend, so must be good :xxgrinning--00xx3: or maybe just cheap :Erm::icon_lol:

Saw that the other day looks like its about three shop times bigger!

I saw at the weekends they have an all you can eat buffet for 7 or 8 quid so i think that answers that one.

Phills take eat as much as you can to a new level, nearly exploded when after just getting off a plane we went with the family to an eat as much as you can for 400 pesos:cwm24: in one mall in manila.