PDA

View Full Version : what a wonderful GIFT FROM GOD!!!

marlyn&kenny
8th July 2010, 05:01
Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my docs and passport today with my SPOUSE VISA on it!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Thanks God! I am so so happy! i almost jump...:omg: good thing i remember im pregnant :D

Now we can concentrate on my delivery, then apply for our daughter's passport. So we will be needing our marriage certificate NSO copy, my birth cert. NSO copy, my hubby's passport certified true copy. my pre natal check ups, ultrasound scans,delivery notes... what else do we need guys?

Does my hubby need to be with me when i register her birth and apply for her british passport?

Oh dear! im on cloud nine!!! lol

Thank you so much to all the members here... May God bless you more and continue doing good deeds!!! We will never forget how you play an important role on obtaining my visa... your guides and advices... was really helpful!

More power to the administrator,moderator and members of this forum!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

simonline
8th July 2010, 05:18
Congratulations to you both!!! :)

liane
8th July 2010, 05:41
Congratulations Marlyn, waiting is over and I am so happy for you :)
No need to worry as you'll give birth soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
8th July 2010, 06:01
Congrats happy couple!
How many months on the way?:D
Can you not able to fly soon?
Have a safe journey!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
8th July 2010, 06:41
again what wonderful news for all 3 of you , well done , soon will be naighbours take care :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
8th July 2010, 06:55
Congrats happy couple!
How many months on the way?:D
Can you not able to fly soon?
Have a safe journey!:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Thank u po! im due on july 11 its very close!:Hellooo::)

again what wonderful news for all 3 of you , well done , soon will be naighbours take care :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes steve!!! when will emma be travelling to uk? it may take 2 months for us to travel coz we need to apply for our daughter's british passport. BTW my visa valid from 06/07/2010 - 06/10/2012 so it allows me at least more than 2 months to sort everything(our baby'spassport) before we can fly to uk.:Jump::)

Sim11UK
8th July 2010, 07:01
Congrats! Marlyn & Kenny, it all came good in the end. We're pleased for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Ladybug & myself. :):)

rusty
8th July 2010, 07:33
Now we can concentrate on my delivery, then apply for our daughter's passport. So we will be needing our marriage certificate NSO copy, my birth cert. NSO copy, my hubby's passport certified true copy. my pre natal check ups, ultrasound scans,delivery notes... what else do we need guys?

Does my hubby need to be with me when i register her birth and apply for her british passport?

I dont think he needs to be with you when you apply. All details to apply for a passport can be found at http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/passports/applying-in-philippines

COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS
(Please present ORIGINAL documents and photocopies of each document)

ü Birth Certificate on NSO (National Statistics Office) Security paper
ü Parents’ birth certificates
British parent: submit full/long UK birth certificate or Birth Registration/Naturalisation certificate
Philippine born parent: submit NSO birth certificate
ü If applicable, parents’ marriage certificate – submit NSO marriage certificate if married in the Philippines and evidence of termination of any previous marriage (divorce decree nisi, annulment)
ü CRS Form no 5 - Advisory on Marriages (available from the NSO)
ü Submit CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record) for Philippine citizen parent if not married to the British parent of the applicant
ü If parents are not married, mother’s written consent to the issuance of a passport to her child
ü If applicable, father’s/mother’s death certificate
ü If applicable, birth certificates of all other brothers and sisters (applicant’s siblings)
ü Both parents’ passports from around the time of applicant’s conception and birth
ü Home Office documents for Philippine nationals who have become British Citizens
ü Current or previous passports held by applicant
ü Mother’s antenatal/postnatal/delivery notes, scans and ultrasounds from hospital (from hospital in the UK and in the Philippines), photos of mother pregnant. If unable to obtain original records, please submit copies, which have been attested by the hospital

Countersignature:

When you have completed the form, someone who has known you personally for at least two (2) years, in the Philippines, should complete and sign the countersignature part on the Passport application form. That person should be a British national or a Commonwealth citizen who is a Member of Parliament, Justice of the Peace, Minister of Religion, Bank Officer, Established Civil Servant, or professionally qualified person, e.g. Lawyer, Engineer, Doctor, School Teacher, Police Officer or a person of similar standing and should also be a resident in the Philippines. Procedures include a check on the authenticity of the countersignatories. If you do not know a British national or other Commonwealth citizens with these qualifications, a Philippine citizen may complete and sign the form, provided he/she has a similar standing in the Philippines and has known you for two (2) years. A member of your family should not countersign.

Passport Photographs:

Photo standards are very important. Applications may be delayed because of incorrect photos. Please see the Identity and Passport Service Guidance for full details: http://www.ips.gov.uk/passport/apply-photos-standards.asp. Please send two identical copies of a photograph of yourself taken within the last month. The photographs must be:
· 45 millimeters (mm) by 35 millimeters i.e. (1.77 inches by 1.38 inches)
· printed on plain white quality paper (not watermarked or embossed)
· a close-up of your head and shoulders so that your face covers approximately 65 to 75% of the photograph
The one who countersigns your application should also write on the back of one of the photograph the words “I certify that this is a true likeness of ……” and add his/her signature and the date.

KeithD
8th July 2010, 08:33
:Wave::Wave::Wave:

Most people get the visa care of the British Embassy so you must be special.

marlyn&kenny
8th July 2010, 09:01
I dont think he needs to be with you when you apply. All details to apply for a passport can be found at http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/passports/applying-in-philippines

COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS
(Please present ORIGINAL documents and photocopies of each document)

ü Birth Certificate on NSO (National Statistics Office) Security paper
ü Parents’ birth certificates
British parent: submit full/long UK birth certificate or Birth Registration/Naturalisation certificate
Philippine born parent: submit NSO birth certificate
ü If applicable, parents’ marriage certificate – submit NSO marriage certificate if married in the Philippines and evidence of termination of any previous marriage (divorce decree nisi, annulment)
ü CRS Form no 5 - Advisory on Marriages (available from the NSO)
ü Submit CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record) for Philippine citizen parent if not married to the British parent of the applicant
ü If parents are not married, mother’s written consent to the issuance of a passport to her child
ü If applicable, father’s/mother’s death certificate
ü If applicable, birth certificates of all other brothers and sisters (applicant’s siblings)
ü Both parents’ passports from around the time of applicant’s conception and birth
ü Home Office documents for Philippine nationals who have become British Citizens
ü Current or previous passports held by applicant
ü Mother’s antenatal/postnatal/delivery notes, scans and ultrasounds from hospital (from hospital in the UK and in the Philippines), photos of mother pregnant. If unable to obtain original records, please submit copies, which have been attested by the hospital

Countersignature:

When you have completed the form, someone who has known you personally for at least two (2) years, in the Philippines, should complete and sign the countersignature part on the Passport application form. That person should be a British national or a Commonwealth citizen who is a Member of Parliament, Justice of the Peace, Minister of Religion, Bank Officer, Established Civil Servant, or professionally qualified person, e.g. Lawyer, Engineer, Doctor, School Teacher, Police Officer or a person of similar standing and should also be a resident in the Philippines. Procedures include a check on the authenticity of the countersignatories. If you do not know a British national or other Commonwealth citizens with these qualifications, a Philippine citizen may complete and sign the form, provided he/she has a similar standing in the Philippines and has known you for two (2) years. A member of your family should not countersign.

Passport Photographs:

Photo standards are very important. Applications may be delayed because of incorrect photos. Please see the Identity and Passport Service Guidance for full details: http://www.ips.gov.uk/passport/apply-photos-standards.asp. Please send two identical copies of a photograph of yourself taken within the last month. The photographs must be:
· 45 millimeters (mm) by 35 millimeters i.e. (1.77 inches by 1.38 inches)
· printed on plain white quality paper (not watermarked or embossed)
· a close-up of your head and shoulders so that your face covers approximately 65 to 75% of the photograph
The one who countersigns your application should also write on the back of one of the photograph the words “I certify that this is a true likeness of ……” and add his/her signature and the date.

thanks rusty!

marlyn&kenny
8th July 2010, 09:02

lol! thanks boss for this wonderful site:Hellooo:

marlyn&kenny
8th July 2010, 09:04
as we will be applying for our daughter's passport, do we still need a countersignature? coz we plan to apply her a british passport the soonest possible after birth and after obtaining NSO birth certificate

marlyn&kenny
8th July 2010, 09:07
Congrats! Marlyn & Kenny, it all came good in the end. We're pleased for you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Ladybug & myself. :):)

Thanks sim.. how's ladybug? pls extend my regards:Hellooo:

DaveUK
8th July 2010, 09:10
Congratulations to you guys! Really made up for you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rusty
8th July 2010, 09:12
as we will be applying for our daughter's passport, do we still need a countersignature? coz we plan to apply her a british passport the soonest possible after birth and after obtaining NSO birth certificate

Yes it needs to be countersigned by someone who has known you for at least two years. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cessxy
8th July 2010, 09:25
Congrats Marlyn :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: SO happy for you :)

Sim11UK
8th July 2010, 10:47
Thanks sim.. how's ladybug? pls extend my regards:Hellooo:

Thanks she's good...will try to get her to respond personally later. :Wave:

James Hubbard
8th July 2010, 10:53
Well done, and congratulations!

We were all waiting for this news with bated breath!
:Hellooo::Hellooo:

all the best with your upcoming delivery!

justchecking
8th July 2010, 11:17
congratulations - you're in!!! Take care of yourself and good luck with the birth this is also a special time of joy (not just passports!!!) Ingat

Arthur Little
8th July 2010, 11:41
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Indeed it IS a wonderful gift from God ... not forgetting the British Embassy ... :) Heartiest Congratulations again, Marlyn. Now, you can relax and look forward to the greatest gift of all ... the birth of your child! :BouncyHappy:

mikey73
8th July 2010, 11:45
congratuations marlyn and kenny

aromulus
8th July 2010, 12:01

One of these days you will wake up, smell the coffee and realize that some people have a direct line to God...:icon_lol:

mickcant
8th July 2010, 12:22
Congratulations:Jump:
Its good to see happy endings in our quest for happyness:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:Wave:

Ladybug_sim
8th July 2010, 13:05
Wow, Congrats to you Marlyn and Kenny... :xxgrinning--00xx3:.. Yes, you did it :REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08: we are so happy to hear that all getting good for you now with Kenny and soon your baby girl, Awaiting time to go then you'll together again :Yippeee: She will be so cute :BouncyHappy: get more pics soon ok... :heartshape1::heartshape1:

Now you can relax and get ready for your delivery coz 2 days more, your baby come on this world with lots of joys and happiness that bring on your life ... sending our warm regards for you, ladybug and Sim

aposhark
8th July 2010, 13:17
Organization got you the spouse visa, so congratulations on being so determined and thorough.

Life is good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marlyn&kenny
8th July 2010, 13:53
We don't know how to thank you all guys...:Hellooo::Hellooo:

thank you ! thank you all

Florge
8th July 2010, 21:12
congratulations!!!!! :Wave:

mjwoz
10th July 2010, 17:32
congratulations:Wave::Wave::Wave:

sars_notd_virus
13th July 2010, 10:08
Marlyn,Congratulations!!! ...happy for you sis:)

bornatbirth
15th July 2010, 11:50
congrats :Wave: