PDA

View Full Version : Im looking a nice friend to meet up in UK!!

emcel
7th July 2010, 22:18
After five months of waiting,,finally i got my student visa last Thursday!! and now packing and preparing all things that bring in uk.(ENGLAND).hahah!! thanks God!!! my flight is on July 20,2010, this is it!! anyone here can give some advice what to bring and not?? and i am looking for nice friend here,, well well, i am single.. 25 years old filipina,, smart,simple girl, have beautiful heart,,, hope to see u soon,,, :Wave:

James Hubbard
7th July 2010, 22:27
Congratulations

I think if you mention what region or city, then people from that area or city will contact you :)

Enjoy England!

Arthur Little
7th July 2010, 22:59
Congratulations ... and good luck with your studies. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
8th July 2010, 08:47
Enjoy your trip to get here and please let us know where you are going to be in the UK, there will be members here not far from you.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
8th July 2010, 11:59
Hi Emcel, advanced welcome to the UK, and good luck with your studies. If you say where you will be living I am sure there will be people local to you who can make friends with you and help you get used to life in the UK. In terms of what to bring, hmmmm, even though it is our summer, it is a lot colder than the Philippines, so bring some warm clothes and be prepared for it to get very cold and damp from October to March. Best wishes

emcel
8th July 2010, 13:05
thanks a lot guys,, my cousin will fetch me in airport,, i will stay for the mean time to her, so that she can teach me where should i rent or etc, my cousin place is west susuex,, but my school is far,.. ats why i'm looking for nice friend who can share his/her flat in central london,,hopely to meet u guys,,specialy pinoy,,my kababayan!!:Wave:

shedz89
8th July 2010, 13:25
hello! emcel!! i have friend here in england but not lots. i am new here!! i am here for fiancee visa! an getting married soon maybe nextmonth! i am 21.. oh well where u in london? wir living here in maidenhead as i stay alone here in house my husband is in work always. so hell be with me in night time! so can u gave me ur info where u stay here!

shedz89
8th July 2010, 13:27
anyway, it is summer now!! so u can bring anything clothes..

emcel
9th July 2010, 01:18
thanks shedz89! my school address is east ham,london,, but my cousin place is west susuex,,its ok to share with you??and be my friend?? i am filipina,, dont wory.. u can trust me,,cause i can only stay to my cousin only temporary,

shedz89
9th July 2010, 08:47
oh emcel! it is far.. but u can visit me if u really want too!! coz we are in england, maidenhead!

South-east boy
18th July 2010, 22:59
Hi! So you're nearly hear then! 1 day to go! Have you packed yet?! I'm in North Kent which is about 30ish miles from London. Rent/places in London can be quite expensive though, which is why a lot of people live about 40-80 minutes train/coach journey from London and it's also nicer to live nearer the countryside away from traffic/polution and non-stop buildings!