View Full Version : Pinay soaps

sparky
6th July 2010, 13:13
I thought British soaps were crap

The wife is just watching one now while I am surfing and one girl has a blue head and another girl is having a conversation with a talking crab:doh

-sillybilly-
6th July 2010, 13:52
hey Sparky! the soaps is called Agua Bendita! I do watch it now and then. I used to love watching eastenders and since couldnt watch it in the philippines i didnt have a choice so now i follow the story every evening.:D:D

Dedworth
6th July 2010, 14:10

The wife is just watching one now while I am surfing and one girl has a blue head and another girl is having a conversation with a talking crab:doh

:icon_lol:You wonder what substances the scriptwriters are on

joebloggs
6th July 2010, 18:17
I used to love watching eastenders and since couldnt watch it in the philippines i didnt have a choice so now i follow the story every evening.:D:D

:yikes: :crazy:

those in the phils dont know how lucky they are :rolleyes:

:D

aposhark
6th July 2010, 18:25
Have to admit that I do like Corrie Orry :xxgrinning--00xx3:
My wife sometimes watches it but has trouble understanding all the spoken language :yikes:

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 18:26
Gosh, these telenovelas ... I have the perfect answer for the wife when she's watching them .... Earphones! lol :doh

mistermatty
6th July 2010, 18:35

And i bet shes tranfixed to the screen .....my missus loves watching Jezobel ...production values on these shows make my brothers school play look oscar quality !!!

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 18:39
Haha, very true.

It seems like if you watch one episode, the rest are the same, complete with screaming crying young women.

Although ... I watch Pro Wrestling, so glass houses and all!:Cuckoo::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

stevewool
6th July 2010, 21:01
pinay soap, is that the crap whitner soap they think will make there skin lighter:Cuckoo:

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 21:12
People say it's hard to have a business in the Philippines, but I think i've cracked the code ... just promise that your product will whiten their skin, and it'll fly off the shelves!

Sad that, I love my brown wife :)

Be proud of the colour you were born :D

stevewool
6th July 2010, 21:15
hey i started this whitner so its 60/40 if your intrested, plus i love my emma the colour she is too:)

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 21:18
Hehe

I thought of setting up a burger bar ... which has the secret ingredient of skin whitening :D hehe!

The Pinkish White Burger Bar :D hehe!

We could also have Pinkish White (Burger) Bar-Girls!

60/40?:NoNo::crazy: Hmmm, how's about 80/20 in my favour? :icon_lol:

stevewool
6th July 2010, 21:30
brill just how you say it 80/20 in MY favour

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 21:39
brill just how you say it 80/20 in MY favour

or i'll just do 100% me :D:Cuckoo::Hellooo::icon_lol:

Ross
6th July 2010, 22:25
what is the website whre we can watch pinoy soup opera here in the UK...:yikes::yikes::yikes::D:D:Wave:

rusty
6th July 2010, 22:47
what is the website whre we can watch pinoy soup opera here in the UK...:yikes::yikes::yikes::D:D:Wave:

my asawa uses http://www.pinoytambayan.tv/ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 22:52
pinoy soup opera

Campbell's?

chris40
6th July 2010, 23:04
my wife watches e buenta (i think i spelled that right)
it has wow wow wee and the usual stuff, poor woman meeting
successful male who has a wicked interfereing mother etc etc.
theres plenty of pinoy telenovelas and it must be free, my wife uses it:)

James Hubbard
6th July 2010, 23:07
I think it would be good to have a list of these (in my opinion terribly contrived as chris40 described) ....

coz ... i know when my mrs comes here, she'll need this as she's addicted to said telenovelas.

Any other sites for these?

e buena did you say? do u know the WWW. of it?

Thanks
Jim.

-sillybilly-
7th July 2010, 01:58
my asawa uses http://www.pinoytambayan.tv/ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

is it free to watch?

-sillybilly-
7th July 2010, 02:00
:yikes: :crazy:

those in the phils dont know how lucky they are :rolleyes:

:D

:icon_lol::icon_lol: shall we swap JOe? :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
7th July 2010, 02:16
is it free to watch?

It seems to be, although, it's odd, it seems to be Youtube rather than streaming!

fred
7th July 2010, 06:49
Filipino soap operas are banned in our house and so is Wowowee..Willie or no willie ..and any show containing tagalog!! All banned!

malditako
7th July 2010, 07:11
Filipino soap operas are banned in our house and so is Wowowee..Willie or no willie ..and any show containing tagalog!! All banned!

:yikes:..if im ur missus i would nag all day...lol not bother wowowee though...
im watching tagalog soap through youtube and am now watching endless love (marian and dingdong) of gma 7 :)

fred
7th July 2010, 09:01
:yikes:..if im ur missus i would nag all day...lol not bother wowowee though...
im watching tagalog soap through youtube and am now watching endless love (marian and dingdong) of gma 7 :)

After 20 years in the UK she couldn't believe she had ever enjoyed watching them!!..She cant stand them now!
She banned them for the kids sake I suppose..

jam07
7th July 2010, 09:25
hmmm.. i am not fond of watching soap operas... i find it too boring :D :rolleyes: :ARsurrender:

Ross
7th July 2010, 10:01
Campbell's?

james Hubbard mate :yikes::cwm24::icon_sorry:
:yikes::yikes::icon_lol::Erm::D:D sorry for my unperfect spelling didnt realize :icon_lol::crazy:..maayo ka pang tiguwanga ka napansin mo and mali kung spelling:yikes::yikes::icon_lol:..ampeng tiguwang.

:omg::omg::icon_lol::D

i hope you read this and understand this Mr..:Erm::Erm::Dn if not better ask your half but still if not look the the webster dictionary ok:icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
7th July 2010, 14:14
..maayo ka pang tiguwanga ka napansin mo and mali kung spelling:yikes::yikes::icon_lol:..ampeng tiguwang.

Just one smallllllll thing ....

you are 2 years older than me, so calling me "old man" hmmm, just makes you look silly "Ate" :crazy::icon_lol::Cuckoo: