Ross
5th July 2010, 10:57
i do love my husband but.......:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::cwm3::cwm3:

joebloggs
5th July 2010, 11:03
whats so bad :cwm24:

Ross
5th July 2010, 11:12
just things at the moments seems very hard too :yikes::yikes::D and so awkward talk on public forum..i know my msgs is bit unlclear just need someone to talk really but i cnt lol :omg::NoNo::crazy::Erm::cwm3::cwm3::Cuckoo:

justchecking
5th July 2010, 11:22
maybe you should try and talk to your husband if you are having problems - I know from a different post that you are tired with kids, and still adjusting - this could be the root of other probems - being 'mum' tired makes other issues in life sometimes more difficult - talk it through it sounds like you are in need of support - and really it should be his......take care

Ross
5th July 2010, 11:34
maybe you should try and talk to your husband if you are having problems - I know from a different post that you are tired with kids, and still adjusting - this could be the root of other probems - being 'mum' tired makes other issues in life sometimes more difficult - talk it through it sounds like you are in need of support - and really it should be his......take care

you seems a mind reader :yikes::yikes::D i appreaciat your reply tyvm..ill take that but its all come up to me really..everyting seem very tiring yet i could not rest and should gain my strentgth all the times..im feeling so weary and down but i cnt stop lol....:omg::omg::bigcry::laugher::D
but hey life must go on :)

bornatbirth
5th July 2010, 11:41
dont you have any family or friends on yahoo to chat too?

is your hubby aware of how you feel, why not tell him how you feel, you maybe trapped with the kids all day and a husband at work and you just need a break like a afternoon off to relax and chat :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ross
5th July 2010, 11:45
maybe your right on that really..:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and yes i got family back to the philippines and one brother but thre busy with there own life..no friends they seems left me in no where i only have my hysband and kids right now :):):heartshape1:

malditako
5th July 2010, 14:07
i understand what u feel ross u may want to talk to ur husband to give u at least one day off for yourself...like retail theraphy.

Ross
5th July 2010, 16:57
i understand what u feel ross u may want to talk to ur husband to give u at least one day off for yourself...like retail theraphy.

ty for the sympathy..yeah im doing that but still i need someone that i could not find lol :yikes::yikes::icon_lol::Erm:

stevewool
5th July 2010, 18:53
wow ladies retail theraphy, i thought was some sortof joke.ross so sorry to hear that you are down is there anyone near you that can give you time and help with the children

Ross
6th July 2010, 09:08
wow ladies retail theraphy, i thought was some sortof joke.ross so sorry to hear that you are down is there anyone near you that can give you time and help with the children

sadly none..:Erm::omg::omg::NoNo: its like am on jungle alone and depress but hey life must go on.. lol:crazy::icon_lol::yikes::yikes::doh:cwm24::D

stevewool
6th July 2010, 22:19
does your husband work then so that means you are alone all day with the children

Ross
7th July 2010, 10:30
does your husband work then so that means you are alone all day with the children

i am :yikes::doh:cwm24:

justchecking
7th July 2010, 17:22
Hey Ross - there are many places to go with children where there are other mum's - usually tired ones too, but just knowing other's feel the same sometimes helps - have you looked for sure start centres, toy library or a soft play area for toddlers.....but you need to tell your husband you need support, I guess you had family to help back in the Philippines - i was a single mother and moved to a new town where I knew no-one to start college when my child was 8 weeks - it is tiring, but it won't last forever...